Planet Calypso Content Release 2018.3

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2018-06-05
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

!
Additions

• Added a new Summer Mayhem instance.
!
Changes

• Moved the NPC “Karona” to the Port Atlantis Teleporter.
  • Increased probability of success in "The Matrix" Instance.
  • Changed the Gauntlets to require exactly 2 players.
!
Fixes

• Corrected the appearance for the NPC “Jezebel Lexx”.
  • Fixed a reward exploit in the Gauntlet missions. It is no longer possible to gain rewards without doing anything.
  • Fixed the Shinkiba Fighting ring in Chug's Hideout.
  • Fixed progression for the "Complete the Wave" Mission.
  • Fixed an issue with Enigma Stage 1 instance.
  • Fixed an issue with Enigma Stage 2 mission completion.
  • Various optimizations.

Originally Posted Here

Is it my lying eyes, or most of the download is for NI?

Where are my sweet Mul's? They don't seem to be spawned yet :confused:

We got the RT,NI,ETC Loot Fix?!?!?!? did we already get it? D: can anyone in RT test it?

Last edited:
Hope the mul's spawn soon, can someone please list which maturities are located where?
Great opportunity to finish the missions.

sofar in half an hour shooting only shrapnel in summer instance,i cant imagine this is intended ?

sofar in half an hour shooting only shrapnel in summer instance,i cant imagine this is intended ?

It's always just shrapnel in mayhem. Maybe a (L) Mayhem armor piece if you're lucky :S

It's always just shrapnel in mayhem. Maybe a (L) Mayhem armor piece if you're lucky :S

yea,i know no hides/wools etc..but im not getting any boxes or m-tokens either

yea,i know no hides/wools etc..but im not getting any boxes or m-tokens either

are you on caly?

Cuz I had the same during xmas mayhem when I entered the global instance from Cyrene.
First day I did not loot any boxes, tokens and points.
After that I did loot boxes and tokens but no points. So you could only compete for points from Caly.

Is it my lying eyes, or most of the download is for NI?

Is it? I am on NI but will get to download only later. Now I'm really curious, no public announcement on NI forum (yet), if anyone has details please share! (Always scared they'll kill its old-school atmosphere.)

There are no NI release notes yet on the NI forum however I've noted that services have been added to several locations that previously had none and the Crystal Centre TP and complex has been removed entirely. The NPC's from there have been removed to a new location to the West of the old centre.

are you on caly?

Cuz I had the same during xmas mayhem when I entered the global instance from Cyrene.
First day I did not loot any boxes, tokens and points.
After that I did loot boxes and tokens but no points. So you could only compete for points from Caly.

yup,im on caly :)
maybe they just dont drop in the practice instances

Summer Mayhem doesn't start till the 7th. Still a few days to test setup's and get ready before boxes start dropping.

Summer Mayhem doesn't start till the 7th. Still a few days to test setup's and get ready before boxes start dropping.

This is probably it, yeah, the event hasn't started and boxes haven't been yet added.

There are no NI release notes yet on the NI forum however I've noted that services have been added to several locations that previously had none and the Crystal Centre TP and complex has been removed entirely. The NPC's from there have been removed to a new location to the West of the old centre.

I know, this came in the previous update along with some new beginner missions. Something is cooking there, hoping for the best!

I know, this came in the previous update along with some new beginner missions. Something is cooking there, hoping for the best!
The previous VU saw the new starter area introduced which made the Crystal Centre starter area redundant so the removal of CC in this VU is not surprising.

Update on Facebook:
Today some changes were made to Next Island. These changes include;
-Changes to some TP locations (they will need to be rediscovered)
-Addition of maturities for some creatures.
-Addition of TP's across the entire Next Island for better access.
-Multiple creature spawn locations have been reworked.
-Crystal Center has been removed.
Fixes:
-Staircase inside the cave leading to Crystal Peak no longer requires an avatar to be a giant to climb.
-New player healer mission works now (crafting one doesn't)
-New player pistol from the mission now has SIB.
Known issues:
-Error 0 issue with certain missions which can be fixed by abandoning the mission in question and retaking it.
More will come in the official VU notes released later.

I've found the following new TP's. Crimson Fields. 137509 93367. Forsaken Outpost. 1315930 88003. Marshland Observation. 130004 91839 Sherman Outpost. 127644 8849. Ajoite Ridge. 125049 88555. Shoreline FLats. 123886 90682. Riverside View. 133332 85079 Screeching Hollow. 134804 85700.
Update: Shadow Hill: 126885 85023. Oasis Outlook: 127600 83064

Last edited:
Back