Browser inventory items tracking plugin

Hello guys, looking for volunteers to check beta version of items tracking plugin.
Here are few shots how it looks like. Bit ugly (just like official site) but already quite useful, at least for me.
Allows to filter items by name, contains direct links to entropedia, shows differences between stored state and current state to overview run results.

Please send me a note or post comment if you'd like to check, or suggest something.

Thank you :)

extendedview.png

changedsincelasttime.png

What is the difference?

You can click "Snapshot" button and store current state of your inventory, then go hunting or mining or crafting or something, then refresh items page and check how your inventory was changed since snapshot you made. With all items and PEDs calculated.

You can click "Snapshot" button and store current state of your inventory, then go hunting or mining or crafting or something, then refresh items page and check how your inventory was changed since snapshot you made. With all items and PEDs calculated.

Oh nice! Now if only it had a MU feature! :)

little bump

Little update about mu -- there is still no good source for, so I implemented some temporary solution. Just found few traders in the #calytrade and include their pricelists into code.
Now you can check not only tt of your items but also price you can have from online traders. Better then nothing.

So still looking for volunteers. If you'll decide to participate and give a try -- check here: http://chumazoid.ru/eu/viewplugin/

Let me know if you'll find it useful :)

Interested in taking a look at this.

For some reason post with link was not accepted by moderators :)
I'll contact you in PM if you don't mind.

Posts with links created by accounts with fewer than, I believe, 10 posts, are auto-moderated and need to be manually approved.

I normally am good at staying on top of posts/threads that need to be manually approved but it's possible I missed it somehow.

Posts with links created by accounts with fewer than, I believe, 10 posts, are auto-moderated and need to be manually approved.

I normally am good at staying on top of posts/threads that need to be manually approved but it's possible I missed it somehow.

No complains, I more or less understand how things work in the internet.

Liking it so far, will give it a bit more play and give you some feedback shortly.

Liking it so far, will give it a bit more play and give you some feedback shortly.

Glad to know :)
Yes, please give feedback if possible. Most of all I wonder which way is better -- one page full of functions like filtering with many options, or number of pages with simple functionality on each of them.

I like the different tabs, would be hard to move it all into one tab.

1. Would love to see the total PED value against the Storage groups and Container groups
2. PED value of items in the Storage and Containers
3. Sort Storages/Containers alphabetically
4. Stick your website details in "About"
5. Have the trader info and Links info maybe stored on a CDN so you can update whenever and it will flow through automatically?

I like the different tabs, would be hard to move it all into one tab.

1. Would love to see the total PED value against the Storage groups and Container groups
2. PED value of items in the Storage and Containers
3. Sort Storages/Containers alphabetically
4. Stick your website details in "About"
5. Have the trader info and Links info maybe stored on a CDN so you can update whenever and it will flow through automatically?

Different tabs are fine, but some functionality like filter by name or available MU probably would be good to have on any page, so best choice is not so straightforward...

Anyway I've fixed few obvious things like link to download page, container sorting and total values for. There is still one tricky question tho -- should container shows ped value of container itself? It probably should for guns and shouldn't for boxes. Right now temporarily it shows only content.

Other suggestions are bit more tricky, require some integration with other services, so I'll keep in mind and think about for a while.

So feel free top check version 0.11 and up if I'll update during weekend.

Thanks for your feedback :)

Public beta

Well, in order to celebrate my first hof (small one) but mostly to gain few more beta testers I want to share link to the current version.

This is plugin for the Firefox browser, it might be downloaded from this page: https://chumazoid.ru/eu/viewplugin/

It keeps items history and so quite handy for tracking. Also it's "Links" page might be used as fast index for the Entropedia (which is nice but slow source of the information).

Please let me know if there are any questions or suggestions.

Special thanks for arejaytee as first beta-tester :)

Well, in order to celebrate my first hof (small one) but mostly to gain few more beta testers I want to share link to the current version.

This is plugin for the Firefox browser, it might be downloaded from this page: https://chumazoid.ru/eu/viewplugin/

It keeps items history and so quite handy for tracking. Also it's "Links" page might be used as fast index for the Entropedia (which is nice but slow source of the information).

Please let me know if there are any questions or suggestions.

Special thanks for arejaytee as first beta-tester :)

Looks great. I'll give it a shot and let you know if there are any issues. :)

Is there any way to input MU yourself? I would like to set my deeds and such and get a total value of my account in my own opinion of what I value some of the 0 ped items if that makes sense.

The trader idea is FANTASTIC! I can see all the items I can sell to them and who to look for to sell them. I love it.

Looks great. I'll give it a shot and let you know if there are any issues. :)

Is there any way to input MU yourself? I would like to set my deeds and such and get a total value of my account in my own opinion of what I value some of the 0 ped items if that makes sense.

The trader idea is FANTASTIC! I can see all the items I can sell to them and who to look for to sell them. I love it.

Thank you :)

Well, traders might not be completely up to date because automatic update is not yet implemented and traders surprisingly were not very cooperative. But yes idea is not so bad regardless it was just substitute for normal MU source.

I'm open for suggestions especially in the area of MU... If you'd like to maintain some custom MU set for yourself it might be implemented, I was thinking about myself.

Awesome plugin!

:yay: This is a great plugin, PQ :wtg: I'll post any issues or ideas IF any come to mind. You're doing a great job on making the default items list easier to use. :woot:

Very very useful thing to use. I made something similar myself but in AWK. Not familiar with new fancy web tech :rolleyes:

One thing I added was the ability to have custom search lists that only show hits depending on what I want to collect.
As I have been spending some time on Next Island and wanted to gather only NI/AG specific stuff I have a list of all those items. I use that list to search in my inventory file and it only shows those items listed in the search for particular items file.

Looks something like this:
image2.jpg

Another thing on my wish list is to make an inventory listing tool work a bit like Bob the Builder. But thats probably an insane thing to build and add. But if the user could add his/hers own blueprints and the mats you need for them and use that to match your mats against it it would be good enough.

Last edited:
:yay: This is a great plugin, PQ :wtg: I'll post any issues or ideas IF any come to mind. You're doing a great job on making the default items list easier to use. :woot:

Thank you, I like if people like ;-)

Very very useful thing to use. I made something similar myself but in AWK. Not familiar with new fancy web tech :rolleyes:

One thing I added was the ability to have custom search lists that only show hits depending on what I want to collect.
As I have been spending some time on Next Island and wanted to gather only NI/AG specific stuff I have a list of all those items. I use that list to search in my inventory file and it only shows those items listed in the search for particular items file.

Another thing on my wish list is to make an inventory listing tool work a bit like Bob the Builder. But thats probably an insane thing to build and add. But if the user could add his/hers own blueprints and the mats you need for them and use that to match your mats against it it would be good enough.

Yeah, for me it also was started as set of standalone scripts and later ideas were wrapped by plugin.

Thanks for the suggestions, I was thinking about easier BP management but the problem is -- it will require much more data from wiki and plugin size might be let's say larger then expected... But have to try and calculate, probably it will not be as bad.

Idea about customizable search lists is definitely good! Requires some time to think about but I will check. Probably will finally combine all pages into one with all possible filters and ability to save them.

Right now trying to implement runs tracking feature to avoid all these text, excel, you-name-it files and integrated stats output like gain/loss, percentage etc.

Well, as usual there are more ideas then spare time and winter break is already over but it's easier to work on something while there are such good responds.

Thank you again :)

v0.27

Well, just got another small hof (on Berycled Young) and have to make another small update -- there is new version of plugin with my attempt to organize cycles and returns. Now it's possible to save your runs right in browser and then check total stats over them. Not ideal but might be a handy replacement (or addition) to traditional spreadsheets tables. Give it a chance, try.

In general steps are:
1. Login to MA website with My Items list.
2. Do you game run.
3. Refresh My Items page.
4. Go to History / Compare section to check result and use "Add Cycle" button to save it.
5. Go to Cycles section to review saved cycles and calculate some stats over them.

Ask me if it's not as straightforward as it supposed to be... :)

And it's still wise to keep records as usual and/or backup plugin data somewhere (Export tab is for) tho.

Link to download just in case: https://chumazoid.ru/eu/viewplugin/

Bugs are welcome...

Now will try to implement collected suggestions.

Thank you.

EDIT - Works after updating to latest version on the website! apologies, enjoy the bump though.

Any chance of an update for the latest version of the My-items page? Seems to have broken this :(

EDIT - Works after updating to latest version on the website! apologies, enjoy the bump though.

Any chance of an update for the latest version of the My-items page? Seems to have broken this :(

Good to know someone uses it :)
Thank you.

Back