Anouncement

Status

Spacejanitor

Prowler
Im sorry for some, but I have decided to host no more events on my land forthwith.

I can play at this too. My land my money get your own. Its also NOT open for discussion.

( Now go play azazels-crypt or something where you will feel right at home.)

My decision is final.

Im done!

Last edited:
Why so serious mate?

I have no idea exactly what happened, but judging from your Event Thread, I'd be willing to bet it had something to do with certain people being dissatisfied with the prizes.

Perhaps you should announce what the prizes are going to be prior to the start of the event...

:twocents:

Legends

Why so serious mate?

he always was.. he didnt care about all the peds. buying neconu dna worth 250ped for 5000 ped bidding on tables and facemasks for 2-20k ped.. its OP. he finally had nice events but it appears these better land area times are gone. +1 for another dying la

I think lower level players just got upset because neconu's were added to Land Area. I remember they were very hard mob when I was noobier.

I have no idea exactly what happened, but judging from your Event Thread, I'd be willing to bet it had something to do with certain people being dissatisfied with the prizes.

Perhaps you should announce what the prizes are going to be prior to the start of the event...

:twocents:

Legends

i may have sayd some things to piss him off but i sayd it in a joke way after helping him during a most loot event.. some jokes most be to hard to get

Yes, I will have how not to run a LA for $500.

Shame.

Im sorry for some, but I have decided to host no more events on my land forthwith.

I can play at this too. My land my money get your own. Its also NOT open for discussion.

My decision is final.

Im done!

from another thread

No reason why other gamers, should suffer for somebodies petty tantrums to get his/her way. ( the whole spoiled-kid thingy comes to mind)

Im small, compared to who is being refered to here, but I can say this....

I quickly learned the improtance of "strong feeling of responsibillity" towards the community, as a land owner. Ignoring it or failing at it, is not just financially fatal, but also socially detramental. No use having bags of money to throw about, if you dont at least have a little bit of social-tact ot negotiatory tact. Even in control of your feelings helps.

DONT BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU!!!:wise:

Seems like anything to do with this guy should just be avoided now due to the petty tantrums on PCF.

from another thread

Let's start a collection

Ladies & Gentlemen,

I am in serious negotiations for LA # 53, with its own TP, Centre, auct, Farm Shack, and more. I intend doing a bank-to-bank transfer for the deed.

But i need assurities and from what i understand, the current mob spaws are natural spawns of snabs, fubarbs, etc. Sad for such a beautifull and large area.

But what if Mindark can support me, because I want to spawn Dasps, instead on FOMA only. Heck even exclusivelly, I dont mind. People have been complaining about the MOB generation on FOMA. There must be something that can be done.

I feel i want and can only do such a serious investment, if I am given the power to manage dasps of all maturities, on my own large LA. These are my terms for forking out 25K USD. I will therefore have the responsibillity to serve the community at large, and specifically the Uber hunters who love dasp hunts.

In fact I will host frequent weekly events with prizes.

Feel free to ad your thoughts and if you would stand behind me and this idea.

this was the first post I ever saw from spacejanitor

My decision is final.

Im done!

that guy just has a lot too many x chromosomes. so much attention whoring. at this degree id search for a good psychologist to cure his illness

I think lower level players just got upset because neconu's were added to Land Area. I remember they were very hard mob when I was noobier.

One reason I Think land areas should be reset, is that the latest years land owners has begun with a land area with a certain mob on it, in some times rare, and then they've added a DNA of Another mob that they accidently got their hand of.

One of the first examples I remember was, back in VU9, a land area in far North of Amethera. It was acquired by someone I haven't Heard of before; it felt like a brand new player with lots of Money. The land area was pretty much as far from a teleporter as it could get. It had nice, big, fouls, including a natural spawn. Land owners were holding events there. Then the fouls were depreciated and instead there were fungoids, Another unique spawn. Then, the without a warning, the land owner sudddently also added atrax stalkers into the land area. And a couple of months later land owner sold the land area.

Another thing: As a hunter, I don't like the mix with regen and aggro mobs/high damage on same spot. Ok, now looting system has changed, but in the past it wasn't fun dealing with a mob that's biting your armor continously while you're fighting Another mob that would regen if you stop shooting at it.

Another land area that was a pity: In beginning of missions, there was a daikiba mission. There was one spot at sweat camp that was overhunted, but there also was a land area with nice daikibas. However, the daikiba land area was useless, because it also had argonauts on it (added by land owner). Though the argonauts wasn't a Life hazard and were fewer, they had longer aggro range than the daikibas, so if you tried to hunt daikibas on the land area you would constantly have at least one argonaut on you.

As for mixing Atrox with Neconu for professional players: Let me be wrong with this, but I Think those who hunt/can manage being swarmed by several atrox stalkers, or big neconu, are hunting what they are hunting because of loot composition or "Waves"'; they have gotten where they are because of specific knowledge; having to kill one neconu for each atrox (or other way around) is a waste of loot quality.

The management of land areas is of course the concern of the ´owner´. But, if land area spawns are getting unhuntable, don't ever complain about "unfair competition" if/when MA adds free spawns of the mobs somewhere else, especially if it's being asked for by the players.

I should add, I'm not much of an atrox grinder myself. I can kill one or two for fun if I come across one at a location where I won't be swarmed if I try. And in the past I've been in a few neconu events on the White Island because the land owner was kind'a nice even though those neconus was slightly above my general grinding level. With that, i just want to say, do whatever you like with the land area, as it's not one of *my* favorite mobs. Just that... in some other cases I've felt kind of sad when someone gotten across one very nice and rare DNA, they happen to have a land area and they put the DNA there, together with existing mobs, that way ruining two mobs. (Again, I don't have much feeling for atrox land area; back in VU9 there was like 3-4 Heavy marketed land areas with atrox on them and one of them even had atrox/atrax mix, and neconu was first the Atami land area and then Skalman's land area).

Last edited:
He set no vehicles and tp rules that made some people angry and they wrote it on chat.
But if you can get others people opinion then dont do nothing public.
Cant stand that drama you always do janitor...
Ignored

My decision is final.

Im done!

If you dont know how to run an LA and can't take other's advices or opinions, then don't have an LA.

If you dont know how to run an LA and can't take other's advices or opinions, then don't have an LA.

It has happened in the past people have set up land areas for themselves, either for a short period of time (I remember a 9.95% or so tax experience), or with a weird mob setup. Though, in the latter case, I should add that the land owner knew what he was doing.

Star (Jennna Star Mercury) had, back in VU9, a land area with <someting> corral. I don't remember the exact setup, but it was something like merp and longu stalkers. And it was advertised with something like "Where hunters come to hunt and n00bs come to die".

(There is one land grab area I don't (can't) hunt because of the mob mix; Miwak Mountain Pass. I like the big thorifoids, but unfortunately it also has hunge ´thorios´ also. Differnce is that the first one have normal aggro and does "Cold" attack, the other one has long aggro and does impact attack; like 130 dmg/hit. Practically you need a mod or imp fap to hunt there because of that mob mix.)

If I had a land area, I'd probably put huge exosaurs there (stalkers) (and nothing else, except possibly, if I had snable male DNA). I wouldn't expect much people to hunt there though lol.

'Destination Unknown'

Maybe later, then.

I was there yesterday, even got a global. Neconu are nice because the land is flat. With m83 or ml35 they drop dead at your feet. The atrox spawn is a bit annoying. If numbers were turned down a notch and maturity of trox a bit up, I would come back more often. I have trox bronze to finish. So old and up are good for me. I like that there are plenty of neconu. The exarosaur doesnt belong there.

I was there yesterday, even got a global. Neconu are nice because the land is flat. With m83 or ml35 they drop dead at your feet. The atrox spawn is a bit annoying. If numbers were turned down a notch and maturity of trox a bit up, I would come back more often. I have trox bronze to finish. So old and up are good for me. I like that there are plenty of neconu. The exarosaur doesnt belong there.

I told him to set atrox to guard or higher for silver mission to but he didnt hear me cuz he crapped to loud

I told him to set atrox to guard or higher for silver mission to but he didnt hear me cuz he crapped to loud

Last time I ran into a neconu it 1-hit killed me.

There might as well be big trox because no one who wants to hunt small trox wants neconu.

Bipolar disorder, also known as manic-depressive illness, is a brain
disorder that causes unusual shifts in mood, energy, activity levels,
and the ability to carry out day-to-day tasks.

People with bipolar disorder experience periods of unusually intense
emotion, changes in sleep patterns and activity levels, and unusual
behaviors. These distinct periods are called “mood episodes.” Mood
episodes are drastically different from the moods and behaviors that are
typical for the person. Extreme changes in energy, activity, and sleep
go along with mood episodes.

People with bipolar disorder may also misuse alcohol or drugs, have
relationship problems, or perform poorly in school or at work. Family,
friends and people experiencing symptoms may not recognize these
problems as signs of a major mental illness such as bipolar disorder.

OP needs to see his physician.

Politely put, that's horse manure. All Docs do nowadays for people with emotional or mental hardships is prescribed mind altering drugs they don't know the truth about, for symptoms they don't understand...

These medications can have devastating side effects such as causing a person to commit suicide, and even homicides such as the recent plague of shootings in the states, the most heavily drugged population on the planet at this time.

I would never tell someone to go see a Doc for an emotional or mental distress...

Just shows you how evil & wicked you are. Make up crap about somebody you do not know and sell it. You cause extreme discomfort and ruining the experience for sombody and then attack the person for showing any reaction because of it. Yeah right. Keep believing the nonsense you make up. Oh youre just insulting me right? Yeah same to you sociopath and psycho.

What is realy LAME & SAD, is a bunch of pirate PCF trolls setiing up a 24/7 blockade of Calypso, only to ruin the gaming experience of one individual. I shit you not! This is happening to me right now where I am sollely singled out.

There is this entrenched group utilizing certain aspects of the game to chase away serious budding investors in a bid to get at Mindark. Im not the first and certainly not the last. I wonder if Mindark realizes how bad this whole pirate thing is to their game? Oh Ye they dont care and theyre the same. Birds of a feather. Missery enjoys company and all that.

Its a serious loss for mindark to empower thieves and scum on their platform who victimize and bully targeted indeviduals, using the platform .

Because of it. I have decided never to run a event again on Atrox-paradise. I dont care either anymore thanks to you. Henceforth no more socializing, chatting with persons or engaging in group activities with others from this community. I just cant trust you sorry. Dont contact me ingame, dont try and chat with me. I will just ignore you. I play on my own and spend my own money. No more kindness and no more handouts also.

Keep this shit up scum, and I will just remove all the dna and TT the deeds away. Still mine to do as I please.

Last edited:
Time to talk nice and polite maybe :) Just my 2 cebt.. nd ebe open for ideas /critisme or input or what ever.. sorry bad wording, not native english :)

But its time to start liten to others and not just be THE BIG one you try so hard to be , cant ger respect if not given...

Just shows you how evil & wicked you are. Make up crap about somebody you do not know and sell it. You cause extreme discomfort and ruining the experience for sombody and then attack the person for showing any reaction because of it. Yeah right. Keep believing the nonsense you make up. Oh youre just insulting me right? Yeah same to you sociopath and psycho.

What is realy LAME & SAD, is a bunch of pirate PCF trolls setiing up a 24/7 blockade of Calypso, only to ruin the gaming experience of one individual. I shit you not! This is happening to me right now where I am sollely singled out.

There is this entrenched group utilizing certain aspects of the game to chase away serious budding investors in a bid to get at Mindark. Im not the first and certainly not the last. I wonder if Mindark realizes how bad this whole pirate thing is to their game? Oh Ye they dont care and theyre the same. Birds of a feather. Missery enjoys company and all that.

Its a serious loss for mindark to empower thieves and scum on their platform who victimize and bully targeted indeviduals, using the platform .

Because of it. I have decided never to run a event again on Atrox-paradise. I dont care either anymore thanks to you. Henceforth no more socializing, chatting with persons or engaging in group activities with others from this community. I just cant trust you sorry. Dont contact me ingame, dont try and chat with me. I will just ignore you. I play on my own and spend my own money. No more kindness and no more handouts also.

Come one spacejanitor. Grow some balls and don't let yourself be put of by others.
You know that there's some asses here. But why let them ruin your fun? Do you want them to "win"?
When you're around long enough you'll grow to get used to them.

I have to say that you do give off on the community quite a lot and some might get offended even though you weren't addressing them. Just by generalizing PCF users you might hurt more folks then intended.
Just try to be less offensive here, unless you don't mind a forum bitch fight. :boxer:

Now, dont expect any help from others and especially not from Mindark.
You're on your own here.
Don't make threats since that wont work. It will only hurt yourself.
People will care less about what you do.
If you threaten to not host events, nobody cares, since there's enough alternative things to do.
It will only hurt yourself.

If you want peoples respect, (maybe not from the "trolls") just keep on doing your thing and people will slowly start to respect what you're doing for the community.
But just don't think that you cant be missed, because Entropia was fine before your account was created.
The more important you think you are, the less important you will become to most.
But that doesnt imply I (or we) dont want you here, since I think it's important for the entire playerbase to keep people aboard this game. The more the merrier.

Don't think you're singled out, and even IF you're being singled out, then be proud of it!! That means you're special enough for some to waste time on you! You should be honored if that's the case!
If people want to play with you, either accept their challenges like a man, or do your own thing like a smart man.

Now, act your age, take a deep breath, and do your thing! The universe is big enough to not let yourself be bothered by others.

So it is okay to cause harm and when the victim reacts in anger he is attacked more for cursing thieves and scum?? Uhm!!! Yuck Fou!!!!! Fother Mucker!!!

I PLAY THIS GAME FOR MY OWN ENTERTAINMENT AND ENJOYMENT. I DO NOT WANT TO BE THE "BIG ONE". I AM NOT A FAME-JUNKY OR HOLLYWOOD WHORE. I AM NOT JON NEVERDIE JACOBS AND I DO NOT WANT TO BE HIM OR LIKE HIM. I DONT SEEK TO RULE OR OWN YOU ALL.

DONT TALK TO ME INGAME, DONT ENGAGE ME, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE. YOU HAVE SHOWN ME ENOUGH TO WARRANT MY DECISION TO WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU EVER AGAIN. YOU CAN BLAME ME ALL YOU WANT, THIS IS ON YOU, NOT ME. AND DEFINITELLY NOT ON MINDARK. ITS A SPECIFIC VIRTUAL GANG IN THE PLAYER BASE WHO CAUSE THE DOWNFALL OF THIS GAME AND MINDARK.

this is what I mean. Show some temper and restraint ;)

The only person you can blame is the one you see everyday in mirror.
People who know way more then you about this game gives you good ideas and the way you answer to everybody that doesnt agree with you is just rude and out of respect so noone respects you.
No more events? Oh my gosh what we will do now.
Want to tt deeds? I think noone care.
I had nothing against you but after all your answers in previous threads i have no respect at all.

The only person you can blame is the one you see everyday in mirror.
People who know way more then you about this game gives you good ideas and the way you answer to everybody that doesnt agree with you is just rude and out of respect so noone respects you.
No more events? Oh my gosh what we will do now.
Want to tt deeds? I think noone care.
I had nothing against you but after all your answers in previous threads i have no respect at all.

See, Spacejanitor, this is exactly would I wrote.
And what Brabul wrote, I think this goes for the majority of reasonably minded people here.

Put away your pride for a moment, and listen. And try not to be offended to quickly.
And if you are feeling offended, then just try to sort it out, since the problem with most written conversations, there's no non-verbal communication possible. So misinterpretation is the biggest problem and makes thing spin out of control with just a few posts!

Cant fulfill your expectations and dont want to either. Dont even think thats what Im supposed to do. I realy dont care anymore. I was exited, hopefull and happy, but thats all gone now, for good.

Im not what you want me to be, sorry. Different is not wrong.

Nah! Just gonna keep to myself and wantt to be left alone from now on.

Im here for me, not you. My intrest not yours.

DONT TALK TO ME INGAME, DONT ENGAGE ME, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE. YOU HAVE SHOWN ME ENOUGH TO WARRANT MY DECISION TO WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU EVER AGAIN. YOU CAN BLAME ME ALL YOU WANT, THIS IS ON YOU, NOT ME. AND DEFINITELLY NOT ON MINDARK. ITS A SPECIFIC VIRTUAL GANG IN THE PLAYER BASE WHO CAUSE THE DOWNFALL OF THIS GAME AND MINDARK.

(bolding mine - //H.)

Would you mind announcing a complete list?

edit - oh, it's about space. Nevermind then.

Last edited:
I think its about time you guys cut him some slack.

As far as I can see up to this point, there's a couple of people who have been attacking him, on a personal level and across multiple threads.

You guys grew tired of hunting mobs in-game and have now turned to hunting people on PCF for pleasure instead?

Sure, his behavior seen thus far hasn't exactly been commendable, but how you lot have been acting isn't praiseworthy either.

Giving him advice is one thing, however, the feeling that I'm getting is that you've been more or less trying to shove "advices" down his throat in a condescending manner. Just because your more "successful" in the game than he is?

Whether he listens to your "advice" is his own problem. What he does with his peds is his own problem. And ultimately, whether he sinks or swims in this game is his own problem.

You've already done your part, so be gone. Its time to move on.

We all have our own demons to face. I have mine, he has his and you have yours.

Status
Back