Uber: First tower after almost 13 year :)

entropia_2018-08-14_18-49-16-27.jpg

:tower:

Nice :)

Big Gratz! Nice one..:yay:

Saw it in the game :) Huge gz! Amp used?

Big big Gratz m8 that is a very awesome find indeed :yay:
Its my soc m8 so i know he got it with a F106 finder and NO amp :eyecrazy::wtg::wise::cool:

Big big Gratz m8 that is a very awesome find indeed :yay:
Its my soc m8 so i know he got it with a F106 finder and NO amp :eyecrazy::wtg::wise::cool:

damn! nice...

Last edited:
HUGE gz and I'll put your name on the no amp hof list :)

A tower of gratz Umu :wtg:

Last edited:
Oh dear, the first post by umu with the GZ button disappeared!

I did NOT get this tower - umu got the tower!

I just posted the pic for him from the gallery ;-)

Oh dear, the first post by umu with the GZ button disappeared!

I did NOT get this tower - umu got the tower!

I just posted the pic for him from the gallery ;-)

I onley fixed a spelling mistake and pressd save. The post disappeared. What do you have to do now?

I onley fixed a spelling mistake and pressd save. The post disappeared. What do you have to do now?

The first post got into moderation queue because it contained links and you have low post count. For some reason it happens only on edits.

This happens from time to time for at least five years and is ostensibly to fight spammers.

I'm afraid there's not much one can do apart from waiting. (I've not moderated vBulletin and am not familiar with the workflow, so I don't know if reporting the thread has any chance of speeding it up)

The first post got into moderation queue because it contained links and you have low post count. For some reason it happens only on edits.

This happens from time to time for at least five years and is ostensibly to fight spammers.

I'm afraid there's not much one can do apart from waiting. (I've not moderated vBulletin and am not familiar with the workflow, so I don't know if reporting the thread has any chance of speeding it up)

Not exactly, I had to approve it the first time around as well, the rest is correct though.

Gratz umu, hopefully you don't have to wait another 13 years for another Tower.

-AvalonRychmon

Gratz umu, hopefully you don't have to wait another 13 years for another Tower.

-AvalonRychmon

Gratz on the tower, but given that hes' only got 46 globals on tracker (10years) it's unlikely he'll get another tower in the next 50 years at that rate

This is the third post I've seen recently from players saying 'it took x years to get this' trying to make it sound like they're unlucky or MA is screwing them when the fact is that they simply don't cycle the peds.

It's not about waiting years for the next tower, it's about working for it.

Again, gratz :)

Gratz on the tower, but given that hes' only got 46 globals on tracker (10years) it's unlikely he'll get another tower in the next 50 years at that rate

This is the third post I've seen recently from players saying 'it took x years to get this' trying to make it sound like they're unlucky or MA is screwing them when the fact is that they simply don't cycle the peds.

It's not about waiting years for the next tower, it's about working for it.

Again, gratz :)

When i registered 2 entropialife its almost end of my 1st part life in entropia, years login for not loose an avatar, 4-5 years ago i start played again but sometimes only & 25 pedder matter runs. In my desktop have a lot of screens of my globals, almost all whit old engine. Ty 4 gratz :)

When i registered 2 entropialife its almost end of my 1st part life in entropia, years login for not loose an avatar, 4-5 years ago i start played again but sometimes only & 25 pedder matter runs. In my desktop have a lot of screens of my globals, almost all whit old engine. Ty 4 gratz :)

Video for batcing:

https://youtu.be/BrHEH_5zYso

Back