Arkadia Moon launched!

I remember something similar when Space was first announced and at Calypso there was a similar issue, I can't remember how it was resolved but I know that every time I leave Calypso someone will have a go at me and I don't recall seeing a safe bubble but I believe there are some safe areas.

It's happened a couple of times I believe. One time they moved the planets and forgot to move the Calypso safe spawn point in space. I think that's when they finally moved the planetary spawn point to the local Space station.

Anyone who's played an online fps will tell you that having only one spawn point causes a problem. Having a single spawn point that people can camp :duh:

Sometimes I wonder if anyone at MA has ever actually played games online.

I'm going to see the moon out of curiosity, and I'm very disappointed by the level of completion, my Fps on this planet in very high setup is very bad and little freeze , while all the others are a minimum optimized.

50 ped or 60 ped ?

Wasn't there news that the price will be 50p/each and the webshop is 60p/each?:scratch2::scratch2:

sale

My English may be bad but,

|A Total of 200,000 Arkadia Moon Deeds are now available exclusively via Entropia Universe web-store for 60 PED (6 USD) and an opportunity exists to purchase deeds at a discount rate over the coming months starting at a low price of only 50 PED.|

|Discount Schedule:

Sales date till 30 Jan : 50 PED
1 - 28 Feb : 52.5 PED
1 - 31 March : 55 PED
1 - 30 April : 57.5 PED
1 May onward : 60 PED|

And we are in sept and the news was lunched in aug.

So when does the sale start?

:scratch2:

|A Total of 200,000 Arkadia Moon Deeds are now available exclusively via Entropia Universe web-store for 60 PED (6 USD) and an opportunity exists to purchase deeds at a discount rate over the coming months starting at a low price of only 50 PED.|

|Discount Schedule:

Those are 2017 dates not 2018 dates.

|Discount Schedule:

Those are 2017 dates not 2018 dates.

Thats not really correct. (unless you are only looking at the part of the sale start)
The Buzz came on 2017-12-22 10:36. >> Arkadia-Moon-Deeds-Sale
So the listed dates are for 2018. And as we are after May now you can get them at 60 PED each in the webshop.
shop/#packageSet_arkadiamoondeeds

Is there any information about how many deeds are still unsold ?

Anyone who's played an online fps will tell you that having only one spawn point causes a problem. Having a single spawn point that people can camp :duh:

Sometimes I wonder if anyone at MA has ever actually played games online.

Well other companys found a way to solve the problem:

Just one spawn point (non PvP) from where you have different options to exit into the PvP zone.
Still not optimal, but less easy to camp.

For EU space it would mean:
Fairly huge non PvP spawn area, at least 2 radar ranges diameter from where you can enter lootable space in any direction you want.

That way campers maybe camp the shortest routes between two locations, but never can camp the complete non PvP spawn area, there will always be a free exit.

last news was via newsletter on march 29th: "Arkadia Studios has sold over 90 000 Arkadia Moon Deeds to date."

i'll ask for another update! :)

The moon launched too early if you ask me, seems to lack content beyond the generic stuff that can be done everywhere else.

Compet owners will soon be taking over the place, Have you got any pets there or tameable mobs for pet fans?

If not sort it out please folks.

Cheers

Rick

Before you go to check out the moon, don't forget to take your burn/penetration armor and a medistim with you and possibly prevent a pirate from looting you.

Click here for more details :silly2:

or just fly smart without stackables and just take 1 dung instead of expensive pills :tongue2:

Where's the income from our deeds? I get it they haven't sold them all but that doesn't mean we aren't entitled to revenue are we?

Probably not enough tax yet collect to give you daily pec
if you see at entropia tracker you can see arkadia moon is not near popular

Where's the income from our deeds? I get it they haven't sold them all but that doesn't mean we aren't entitled to revenue are we?

The deeds have been paying for a couple weeks now. They don't pay every day there has to be at least 1 pec per deed.

The deeds have been paying for a couple weeks now. They don't pay every day there has to be at least 1 pec per deed.

Didn't notice that. Cheers

so still no new items dropping on the moon why?

so still no new items dropping on the moon why?

My best guess is no ones hunting there. "new items" by definition are going to be rare, and as the 1pec per 3-4day payout suggests theres very little turnover and loot events there, certainly not enough to determine if theres anything new in the pool (outside of hides or w.e)

Ofc second most likely is they just havent added them yet (tho some posts on ark forum allude to the contrary) while theyve been busy finalising land plots or whatever else and people just dont have enough incentive to go there and test given they might be seeking something that doesnt exsist + spawns while more dense are still a little meh, damage of the mobs is a little wacky, 5% tax is very hard to beat (putting grinders off) etc etc.

Back