Kal-Rahm The Cannibal spawn time

osten

Dominant
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Eon Ost Turf
It seems to take 45min for the cannibal to spawn at my cat6 sessions. No exceptions seen so far. I even tried waiting for the 2nd, but that took another 45min. Others I talk to say 30min, but I'm not alone with 45 min. Yesterday it spawned when there was 4:12:40 left (took a screenshot).

Did someone figure out what influences this? I'm pretty sure it is not kill rate.

I'm doing cat 02 and I am pretty sure it is in fact kill rate + time after reading your comment.

If I am using reload buff I get mine spawning 5-10 seconds after each 30 minute mark.

If I am not using a reaload buff I get mine spawning at around the 33-35 minute mark.

It's a kill count thing. If you kill quick enough the boss can spawn as soon as 04:30 (and I guess it's every 30 minutes really).

If at +30 min inside you haven't killed the required amount then you can keep going and he will spawn as soon as your reach this number.

I don't know how many kills that is, or if it's different on every category.

Time + kills
96 according to wiki, haven't tested myself.
30 minutes minimum spawn time
If you're not killing mobs fast enough to get kal-rahm every 30 minutes, you're somewhat gimping your results. (can still go well of course, just more reliant on luck when you lose out on time for free 250+ points)

I'm doing cat 02 and I am pretty sure it is in fact kill rate + time after reading your comment.

If I am using reload buff I get mine spawning 5-10 seconds after each 30 minute mark.

If I am not using a reaload buff I get mine spawning at around the 33-35 minute mark.

The reason I don't think its the kill rate, or even total kill, is that I have been trying lvl50 laser gun with gamma amp and 16% reload buff, + stim for 50% extra crit (made my first 500+ dmg ever), + some more.. Pretty doped… No difference.

The reason I don't think its the kill rate, or even total kill, is that I have been trying lvl50 laser gun with gamma amp and 16% reload buff, + stim for 50% extra crit (made my first 500+ dmg ever), + some more.. Pretty doped… No difference.

Well there you have it, you're using a lvl 50 gun in a level 75 instance :)

Comparing something like lr-50 (a lvl 50 laser gun since you didn't specify which one you use :)) with gamma, 16% reload 50% crit damage (overamping quite a bit) that's 93.54 dps

To lr-65 which is maxed at 70ish. Still several levels below the cap with gamma and Same buffs 107.18 dps

Almost 15% difference

Perhaps there is a maximum spawn time of 45 minutes.

If you are constantly shooting cat6 zombies (with 1690 hp) with 93 dps it takes 29 minutes to kill 96 zombies. One cannot expect to be hitting something 100% of the time :)

I did some cat 4 and 5 using ep54 cdf + 37armatrix amp or songkra dagger T2 with trauma VI and dmg ench and in both boss was spawning every 30 to 35min.

Forgot to add that i did practice instances. I didnt noticed any difference if other people was hunting in same instance or i was alone.

Last edited:
dps based so far i get 30 mins friends 45 mins

Been getting mine every 35ish minutes then earlier today it took 57 minutes. Even though my setup didn’t change ☹️

DS

It spawns exactly at 30 minutes when you kill fast enough. I think 96 kills sounds right.

There is no contention here to the fact. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just too low dps to compete.

It seems to take 45min for the cannibal to spawn at my cat6 sessions. No exceptions seen so far. I even tried waiting for the 2nd, but that took another 45min. Others I talk to say 30min, but I'm not alone with 45 min. Yesterday it spawned when there was 4:12:40 left (took a screenshot).

Did someone figure out what influences this? I'm pretty sure it is not kill rate.

FYI

in cat 4, with calytrek spirit + dante it takes around 45 minutes to spawn the cannibal
With BC-45 + dante and easter egg it takes around 30 minutes to spawn.

FYI

in cat 4, with calytrek spirit + dante it takes around 45 minutes to spawn the cannibal
With BC-45 + dante and easter egg it takes around 30 minutes to spawn.

Cat4 with LR-40 plus 23B amp plus arso III and easter egg, takes between 30-40 mins to spawn the cannibal depending on how many dodge/jams you get. .

Can confirm, Cat 4 exact 30 min for the boss to spawn.
No matter how many mobs/how fast you kill there no chance to have it spawn before 30 min in instance.

Cat4 with LR-40 plus 23B amp plus arso III and easter egg, takes between 30-40 mins to spawn the cannibal depending on how many dodge/jams you get. .

in that case you're not dealing enough damage. ;)

So I was hunting cat3 yesterday and it spawned on my 95th kill exactly. Somewhere around the 40 minute mark. I went into cat1 with same buffs and it spawned exactly at 30 minutes, even though i had more that 95 kills..

So I think there is a capped minimum of 30 mins, no matter how fast you kill, but it will not spawn until you get 95 kills.

I think they made it this way so an uber with 100+dps couldnt go to cat 1 and spawn him in practice every 5-10 minutes getting guaranteed boxes and Mtokens.

So I think there is a capped minimum of 30 mins, no matter how fast you kill, but it will not spawn until you get 95 kills.

I think they made it this way so an uber with 100+dps couldnt go to cat 1 and spawn him in practice every 5-10 minutes getting guaranteed boxes and Mtokens.

yes, exactly so.

This evens out a lvl 46 vs lvl 54 player in the same cat (4).
The only advantage the lvl 54 with fully tiered/enhanced has is the extra kills. But no extra 250 pts from the cannibal.
Both can spawn the boss in 30 minutes.

I must have been right on the edge. By reducing the time from kill to next mob first shot, by standing closer, I have been able to cut the time down to 35-40min. I was thinking I was doing enough dmg to satisfy MA, but apparently not..
At least I got a nice uber of 5970ped as a reward :)

Yep... 95 is true :>

Back