OWN A PIECE OF ENTROPIA UNIVERSE HISTORY AND EARN REAL MONEY WITH CRYSTAL PALACE DEED SALE - Gamasutra

:confused:
Um this is just a placeholder so I can view the comments.
And a free bump. :scratch2:

attachment.php

Oh... hmmm :umn:

I guess this is a sign of what's to come. $500,000 usd for Crystal Palace...? :dunno:

Are we going to see Treasure Island being auctioned off the same way? or maybe the Asteroid?

I guess this is not unlike crowd funding, much easier to sell something this expensive in bits and pieces then to find someone willing to dish out half a mil for it.

But at least Crystal Palace is already there, unlike the Ark Moon or Compet, which were only a promise when the deeds were initially offered for sale...

Let's see where this leads us...

How about some stats on what it earns currently?

tbh these are 100x better than the new moon deeds, compet, and blockchain.

nice for buzz to make a 170k + 9yrs of whatever % return... really .. really nice return.
^^ this is of course permitting that there is enough money floating around to sell that many shares. moon deeds still out there, and MA had to give parts of those away for the shitty compet idea.

there is not enough new money in the game to float all of these investment ideas....

that being said.. i hope you can buy the shares from a vendor in game instead of having to deposit. if you can buy them in game, good chance they sell.. if you have to webshop them.. strong chance they dont sell out for some time.

--> who will be tasked with running CP when its sold btw?

Says at the bottom - 17% ROI this year alone

850k profit is it?

Thats 1.7 ped per year oor .004 per day per deed

How about some stats on what it earns currently?

Assuming the 17% return is based on the original purchase price of 3.3M peds this would actually equate to an estimated return of 11.22% for deeds at 10 peds each.

CP should be fairly stable returns since they have unique mobs with loots that are used in armor crafting. Of course unless MA does a dick move of putting Aurli and Kreltin's elsewhere somewhere down the line. I'd feel safer investing if I got an official statement saying they won't be spawning those mobs elsewhere and they will forever be 100% unique to CP.

tbh these are 100x better than the new moon deeds, compet, and blockchain.

nice for buzz to make a 170k + 9yrs of whatever % return... really .. really nice return.
^^ this is of course permitting that there is enough money floating around to sell that many shares. moon deeds still out there, and MA had to give parts of those away for the shitty compet idea.

there is not enough new money in the game to float all of these investment ideas....

that being said.. i hope you can buy the shares from a vendor in game instead of having to deposit. if you can buy them in game, good chance they sell.. if you have to webshop them.. strong chance they dont sell out for some time.

--> who will be tasked with running CP when its sold btw?

I can inmagine it will be via web shop, but this would give MA the chane to do something with CP to make it more attracive investment opptunity.

Interesting.... wonder if they'll pretend that the arkadia moon deeds all sold out before they add this to the webshop?

Last edited:
i actually think is a really great idea, but they forgot to specify the ways these deeds will be sold :/ if thru private trade with buzz, npc in crystal palace or thru webshop

500.000 shares represents 100% ownership. So who is going to manage CP? :scratch2:

very interesting
* does all the deed sale revenue go to Buzz or MA, or shared somehow?
* does it include the caves?
* what's gonna happen to taxes in cave vs. domes and who is going to collect them?
* who is going to manage the property, dna's?

* do we expect a similar thing to happen with foma? or cannot be done as its owner is N/A and domes acquired by different people?

very interesting
* what's gonna happen to taxes in cave vs. domes and who is going to collect them?

* do we expect a similar thing to happen with foma? or cannot be done as its owner is N/A and domes acquired by different people?

Assumptions from my end

* It would ideally be shared because otherwise MA has 0 incentive to help put this in motion.
* Caves are untaxed, i dont see them changing that. Hence they mentioned current ROI which does not include cave.
* doubt any changed.
* MA would be managing it would be my guess at best.

* CP is single owner who wanted to sell for a while ( from what i know) , FOMA himself has never been up for selling and domes are multiple owner owned. So i don't see why or how.

very interesting

i think ma bought it from buzz for a price they discussed together and will be fixing it and reselling the deeds thru webshop. because that is wat i would have done.
There is no interest from ma on using the peds already ingame so i guess we are goin to see another boost of happyness in the loot pool :)

Assuming the 17% return is based on the original purchase price of 3.3M peds this would actually equate to an estimated return of 11.22% for deeds at 10 peds each.

CP should be fairly stable returns since they have unique mobs with loots that are used in armor crafting. Of course unless MA does a dick move of putting Aurli and Kreltin's elsewhere somewhere down the line. I'd feel safer investing if I got an official statement saying they won't be spawning those mobs elsewhere and they will forever be 100% unique to CP.

Like Caperon on FOMA. Ppl complained about them cause of missions and fked unique spawn.

There's a lot of things I would invest in if I could get some guarantee that the IP would remain unique to the given provider. If only the investment world worked that way...

There's a lot of things I would invest in if I could get some guarantee that the IP would remain unique to the given provider. If only the investment world worked that way...

It should be or become public information whether there is any contractual protection. We might ask support about it.

It should be or become public information whether there is any contractual protection. We might ask support about it.
Lol.... remember when concept of ownership was removed from deeds... THIS IS A GAME... there is zero consumer protection here.... and if u try to contact Swedis agency over consumer protection they will just hand your confidential info to McCormick next time he emails them in a year or two

The title says it all I think, own a piece of EU "history". It would be pretty cool to own a few deeds for CP, I doubt I'd ever invest heavy again on deeds, but a few is nice just for historical point of view. Besides most hunters like to shoot it up on CP now and then plus the missions give nice rewards and take ages to complete.

I've still got to finish the 10K's. Lets not forget players need to complete the 5K to enter the special caves.

For the price of the sales, I think those caves should be included.

I've been waiting for some massive announcement for Caly underground (similar to Ark), I have no idea if MA are working on something like that. Although if they did, I would seriously consider buying deeds for that.

Ok give us more details MA. Gratz to Buzz I hope it all worked out.

Rick

Someone can answer my Question above about what is the expected ROI for these Deeds and how much % of revenue is shared with Deed holders than just trolling these forums?

The title says it all I think, own a piece of EU "history". It would be pretty cool to own a few deeds for CP, I doubt I'd ever invest heavy again on deeds, but a few is nice just for historical point of view. Besides most hunters like to shoot it up on CP now and then plus the missions give nice rewards and take ages to complete.

I've still got to finish the 10K's. Lets not forget players need to complete the 5K to enter the special caves.

For the price of the sales, I think those caves should be included.

I've been waiting for some massive announcement for Caly underground (similar to Ark), I have no idea if MA are working on something like that. Although if they did, I would seriously consider buying deeds for that.

Ok give us more details MA. Gratz to Buzz I hope it all worked out.

Rick

If the caves are included, I assure there'd be a lot fewer people hunting there :).

As it is the regular aurlis that are taxed can also loot mutated bones rarely so I think that's an okay compromise.

Assumptions from my end

* It would ideally be shared because otherwise MA has 0 incentive to help put this in motion.
* Caves are untaxed, i dont see them changing that. Hence they mentioned current ROI which does not include cave.
* doubt any changed.
* MA would be managing it would be my guess at best.

* CP is single owner who wanted to sell for a while ( from what i know) , FOMA himself has never been up for selling and domes are multiple owner owned. So i don't see why or how.

The caves are untaxed, then how does Buzz make money from them? Gets a cut of the MA cut? Must be, they wouldn't just attach the caves to CP without Buzz getting anything, right?

The linked article also says "The 500,000 available shares equal 100% of the Crystal Palace land area". One would think 100% of CP would include the caves.

And then it goes on to talk only about the 4 domes... maybe whoever wrote that isn't very familiar with CP?

Could use some clarification here.

Back