Made 50 Captain unlocked Max Karma :D

Alainax

Elite
Bonnie
I finally made it to level 50 captain! :yay:

Whilst technically not a proper unlock, its pretty special for me :ahh:

50 captain has a special little feature in that it allows you the maximum avatar karma influence achievable over a quad as far as we have found. I've had a huge interest in ships karma since it was launched, mapping the levels, etc, so this one is really special for me! :ahh: (and very geeky I know!)

For me this meant making my "outcast" quad (max ship alone karma) to "dread" the maximum evil karma found.

It would also mean that I can turn high natural positive karma quads "Glorious" :cool:

50.jpg

501.jpg

Last edited:
Where is the gratz button?

Gratz!

Should be moved to achievement section, because it is quite an achievement! :yay: Congratz bonnie!

Also you could turn me into anything anyday :laugh::ahh::girl:

I need a Gratz button! :woot:

Congratulations :wtg:

Congratulations Commander :D :wtg:
Thank you :cool:
Where is the gratz button?

Gratz!
Maybe I put it in the wrong section lol! Thanks!
Impressive! Gratz!
Thank you!
Should be moved to achievement section, because it is quite an achievement! :yay: Congratz bonnie!

Also you could turn me into anything anyday :laugh::ahh::girl:
:ahh::ahh: Thank you!
I need a Gratz button! :woot:

Congratulations :wtg:
Thanks rose!

Impressive... Gratz! :)

Grats Commander Bonnie! :beerchug:

Woah!!! Huge achievement! Big GZ to you 'Commander' :)

Congratulations, an achivement worthy of imitation!

Woah!!! Huge achievement! Big GZ to you 'Commander' :)
Thank you :D
Congratulations, an achivement worthy of imitation!
aww thanks!
gz bonnie, big marker :)
Thanks Morgoth, I can do funny things to pirates karma now ;)

The karma points they have built up can be wiped out for many if they shoot me down :laugh: Could make rude quads flip to fair, or some higher levels go back to basic rude :cool:
Thanks! :)

The karma points they have built up can be wiped out for many if they shoot me down :laugh: Could make rude quads flip to fair, or some higher levels go back to basic rude :cool:

Grats! :yay: So now instead of instant karma you can now deal out instant karma destruction? :cool:

Grats! :yay: So now instead of instant karma you can now deal out instant karma destruction? :cool:

Exactly :cool:

I can imagine it being bittersweet, sinking that perfect kill shot and in that moment, watching years of your hard earned karma being wiped off ;) I do wonder if the risk of losing it all is worth the thrill!

I’ve never been so tempted before to go out in my quad and get shot :laugh:

I must add for clarity for maybe others reading, that we talk only of quad karma, mothership karma is as far we know bugged and wouldn’t be involved in these sort of high jinx :laugh:

Well deserved, Captain! Keep 'em flying!

Congratulations on hitting 50 Alainax!

Be careful with Karma though - it can come around. ;)

Huge congratulations. :clap:
Hard work, persistence and dedication have gotten you to where you now. It's always wonderful to see people pursuing and reaching their goals!

Normaly I would say keep aiming for the stars, but since you are already a captain in space, I don't quite feel that that phrase do you justice any more. So maybe we should rephrase it to "the galaxies" in this case :confused:

holee sheet ! beeg gee zee

Oh im sooo glad i was first to wright this. Gratz and gratz again. Impressive A F!!! But you know karma is bitch so be carefull out there :p

Back