Question: The time at which you play have a direct impact on your returns?

Fanan

Stalker
Fanan Head Shot
As for example, playing on "dead" hours influence your returns negatively? I love to play at night when everything is calm but past 2 am GMT it looks like I could spend all the PED that I have and not getting a decent multiplier. I notice this for 3 or more years. You can also check the HOF table every day and see that most bigger loots drop from 5 pm up to midnight more or less.

Shouldn't every one have the same chance to win independent of the time at you play?

The time at which you play does not have an impact on your return.

The time at which you play does not have an impact on your return.

This is the problem with not asking a question more in-depth.
Since it may not impact overall return. It may impact what you loot, ehm loot wave right? That would affect your overall MU not your TT return.

Although you guys have made it more difficult to predict the loot waves, they do in fact still exist. Easy to check on entropialife.com

This is the problem with not asking a question more in-depth.
Since it may not impact overall return. It may impact what you loot, ehm loot wave right? That would affect your overall MU not your TT return.

Although you guys have made it more difficult to predict the loot waves, they do in fact still exist. Easy to check on entropialife.com

I think finding the loot waves and all that is kind of part of doing the best you can in this game...in real life knowledge and skill. We just need our effective common markup raised so that we don't get hurt so bad trying to find mobs that are at this point in time able to help us do okay if we sell our loot properly. It's just too hard for hunting with all the shrapnel.

I don't think they're time of day based however but I'm not saying more :p

It has often been suggested that the presence of other players, or the amount of PED they cycle within the same region or server, does have an impact on one's own returns, which would mean indirect influence of daytime also as per OP's description. Is there any truth to this or are such perceptions entirely due to fluctuations?

It has often been suggested that the presence of other players, or the amount of PED they cycle within the same region or server, does have an impact on one's own returns, which would mean indirect influence of daytime also as per OP's description. Is there any truth to this or are such perceptions entirely due to fluctuations?
"Perceptions" ;)

Back