Question: Mayhem Events

tBANNA

Old Alpha
crossroad of the 1'st No L.O.O.T. & 2'nd N.R.F.
Society
CRIMSON DEVILS
Banna tBANNA ARHItARtDES
ello,

My question regarding events is, when MA will decide to play fair in all aspects regarding the events?

- because I always see those little doors open just for the right ppl to exploit or take advantage, and when I say this I really mean it. I believe is enough grey matter around to find the balance, and what I see over and over is this lack of it. :twocents:

- so we have this:

Old version of MM events where all players were in same category.. and this lasted enough for some to win enough and make others rage quit or lose all the interest.:tp:
New version MA decide to change the solutions and bring back the category :thumbup:

- players continue to take advantage of those who could not afford in time to purchase the right gear , or who collected high tier items for the right moment.. but pointless because the items were switched from player to player ..via rent or friend sharing .. in 2 words:bs:.

- the grey matter supposed to see all this from the start, but they didn't in purpose or lack of interest as I said above. now not only the same and only getting the top, but those PM placements were all most impossible to get for those who already had a specific lvl ( cat 08-10 ) they didn't got a chance to participate in lower category to get a PM placements while growing up, they were just cut in the process. Life sucks ! :makelove:

- one last thing is this thing regarding the items, witch I saw have a different tier rate, pretty random, and I wonder if this is not a default setting good enough to make items bond for one entry in the same way the events auto select the player in witch category is in. Will set this way the register for items as well ( fap, gun, armor etc), and one entry means u cant share the gun to participate in same category via friends/alts/renting's.

cheers!

We review all event results very carefully for potential exploits or unfair advantages, and disqualify anyone found to be in violation of the event rules.

There is no restriction on avatars borrowing items from friends or society mates, and there are no plans to institute such restrictions.

In fact, there will be a restriction soon if they place an armor requirement :

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?308767-Armor-level-requirements

It's not a restriction for wearing armor. If your level is lower than required, the UL armor will behave the same way it does now. If you meet the requirement it will behave like L, not losing protection no matter of condition.

A profession level requirement will be introduced for non-(L) armors. Meeting the required level results in the armor offering full protection at all condition values. If the profession requirement is not met, armor works as before, with protection decreasing relative to condition.
source

Oh i see, thank you for that clarification :)

Back