Do You Like Polls About The New Camera System?

Do You Like Polls About The New Camera System?

• Yes

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 28 41.8%
  • Ohhh I thought you meant "pole" like a skii pole, and I hate the cold so "No"

Votes: 10 14.9%

• Total voters

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
Simple question:

Do you like voting in polls questioning whether or not you are satisfied or dissatisfied with the new camera system?

Yes or No

Discuss.

:lolup: a poll about polls, we're entering pollception territory

o sheet another pollitician

ONLY THE FIRST !! :wise:. People must wait a couple of months to repeat another poll about Camera. However, FanBoys want "yes or yes" all people had to say "they love new camera". However the result 50/50 from the first poll is a true from our comunity. For that reason, other recently polls after the first, including yours, do not help in any sense. :yup:

ONLY THE FIRST !! :wise:. People must wait a couple of months to repeat another poll about Camera. However, FanBoys want "yes or yes" all people had to say "they love new camera". However the result 50/50 from the first poll is a true from our comunity. For that reason, other recently polls after the first, including yours, do not help in any sense. :yup:

To be honest, the first is not representative at all, as a lot of people voted from emotion

why is always asked only about the camera system? equally important is the change in control. why does nobody ask for it? both are bad for me.

a survey in the forum can not be representative. maybe 50 users participate here. ingame thinks maybe hundreds of what is that crap. and will not come back.
ma should make a ingame survey and display the result with visible with the same. everything else is garbage.

To be honest, the first is not representative at all, as a lot of people voted from emotion

To be realistic, first and second polls says exactly the same thing (50/50)!. Then the first poll was the only needed.

-- It could be necesary to make a new poll after 2 or 3 months (obviously, before of survey, with many many many patches from Mindark firstly!) --

Haven't voted as tbh don't like polls about anything as most are worded to slant opinion and get the result they want to see.

This one however at least made me laugh, kudos to all those seeing the humour and joining in and poking fun at all those other polls...

You get my vote :)

Hang on did I somehow weirdly contradict myself :eyecrazy:

What I really don't like is polls about polls about the new camera system. I might start a poll about that.

whose pole are we talking about ?

:scratch2:

Stop beating around the bush with a Pole just create a poll.....Oh wait you did...

But honestly, no need to create anymore polls about the camera system as most of us have moved on with life and the ones that have not will cry about it here :wise:

Simple question:

Do you like voting in polls questioning whether or not you are satisfied or dissatisfied with the new camera system?

Yes or No

Discuss.

What I really don't like is polls about polls about the new camera system. I might start a poll about that.

This thread is fun!
Oleg - do it!!

Poll: do you like polls about polls about the new camera system? Discuss.

a survey in the forum can not be representative. maybe 50 users participate here. ingame thinks maybe hundreds of what is that crap. and will not come back.
ma should make a ingame survey and display the result with visible with the same. everything else is garbage.

I think hundreds is a bit much.

obviously. but even a full revert wouldn't make me play again, my decision to quit is final

Voted NO because it was fine until the patch.

Back