Bunny Hunter Instance

trance

Elite
Society
Natural Born Killers
hypnotica TRANCE blain
Just got a funny idea about a new instance. This will be a multiplayer instance with 2 player groups. One group is the group of hunter, and the other group is the bunny group. Bunnies need to survive as long as they can. Less die is better and the one with best result will winn the bunny group. The hunter how killed most bunnies, will winn the instance.

The instance is time based, maybe 30 min or 60 min, and every hunter need to pay a hunt entry. Ammo and guns are free into the instance and everyone have same skills and chance. No uber no noob.

Bunnys don't need to pay for the instance, about it could be a nice job for newcommers, instead to go for sweat.

Ma will get 10% of the entry price, the hunt group would get 60% of the entry price and the bunny group get 30%. Now, only the 3 best of every group get a reward.

The idea of this instance is to get a cheap posibility of a maximum of game fun. So a entry price of 2 ped would be an idea, for a 30 min run. it could also give some skills for the efort players are doing into there. Maybe new skill prof?

Ofc, thats only the basic idea, and it needs to be planed more ofc. But i think you can get the basic idea of this instance system.

What do you think about this instance system?

Instead to be a normal player, the bunnies and hunter could be animals/creatures. Example: fox are hunters, and bunny are even bunnies.

Last edited:
What is stopping a hunter from getting some 'bunnies' to let the hunter kill them and split the winnings later?

What is stopping a hunter from getting some 'bunnies' to let the hunter kill them and split the winnings later?

Thats a very good question :) and i had to think a while to find a solution to solve that cheating. One way could be, every bunny looks same, and also every hunter looks same, while the event run. Chat is not allowed. But one problem, ppl could use some thing like Discord for cheat. there i need to think a bit more how to avoid this.

Edit:

I think, about the cheat question, there are some solution to solve cheating. Bunnies should not see what player is behind a hunter. no names are visible, no chat work. same for the bunnies. all players looks same, only a different look between bunny and hunter. No one know in what instance they are, so hard to find out what hunter and bunnies are in the current instance. That way the interest to get a win for bunny players is higher, as to help a hunter, if you dont know witch hunter is the hunter you should help. at end of the event you can see a list with winner names and rank, near same as in the knowing MM instances.

Last edited:
Maybe some ducks also, as a sort of chaos element.

Nah, MA would only ever implement a version with bunnies - 'bugs' bunnies!

But yeah, in the AMA I asked about MA maybe revisiting the fort pvp event style of activity in instances which could be developed by players. It would be great if some creativity could come into play and be cheap but fun stuff, including selecting mobs etc.

Nah, MA would only ever implement a version with bunnies - 'bugs' bunnies!

But yeah, in the AMA I asked about MA maybe revisiting the fort pvp event style of activity in instances which could be developed by players. It would be great if some creativity could come into play and be cheap but fun stuff, including selecting mobs etc.

Not a bad idea, and i agree, that we need some cheap fun, and maybe free cheap fun for neecomers together with older player's. Thats why i got this instance idea.

Some chaos elements sounds cool!
Also traps would be fun.

Different theme on each planet...

Different theme on each planet...

yes, why not?
The basic idea, is to have some thing cheap and funny to do instance. So if each planet PP can create a own such instance event, why not. It make it more interesting then.

I would be up for such an instance, probably it will be the only fun thing to do...everything else in the games seems shoot/drop/click 10384740393 times and hope you haven't lost to much at the end.

I would be up for such an instance, probably it will be the only fun thing to do...everything else in the games seems shoot/drop/click 10384740393 times and hope you haven't lost to much at the end.

Elmurfud likes it. :laugh:

Elmurfud likes it. :laugh:

Thats good :) We realy need more fun in game. He exactly wrote what a loot ppl feel in EU. Click, click, drop, wait and hope not to lost. Most of the old fun is gone, so we need new play fun.

Back