Codex is a good start add your ideas here

ShiityLiLMongo

Old Alpha
Society
Antipodean army
F1ngers ShiityLiLMongo Throatgash
I have finished a lot of mission chains on caly and since finished have not hunted them mobs again ...it is refreshing to hunt these mobs again for the 1st time in what 5yrs or more?....bet some LA owners happy bout that.

Finished chains include spiders falx feff LT 5+ times levi mulman plongu prot rex scip sumina and about the same amount of other mobs almost finished....the new codex opens up a whole lotta fun for me.

I don't think Im alone in saying I would like to see every mob that is on a player owned LA removed from MA free to hunt areas

MA should be less greedy and let their biggest investors have some fair play ….its just so wrong of MA to sabotage people who spend 10s of thousands US dollars forcing LAs prices and income down ...I don't think I need to give examples coz us the players know already wat MA have done and continue to do.

How about for every free MA mob they delete replace that mob with a brand new free mob until DNA is discovered and so on ...its a win for all not just MA then
MA could release enuff DNA for a few LAs for each new mob so owners could put a max maturity spawn on one LA and a minimum maturity on another ect
LA owners would bid on auction for DNAs like old times and have their own rare DNAs and they will know that yes new mob is popular for awhile and can make some good peds but will slow down over time and past knowledge will help determine how much a DNA is worth
This ofc only works if MA don't duplicate these mobs in their free areas...Nobody would ever spend 300k+ for DNAs again unless MA guarantee the new DNAs are few and that MA will not duplicate
And after this happens how about events for LA owner mobs instead of MA mobs.... yeh I know Ive gone too far :)
MA want peeps to deposit and I don't think there is a better way to get investors involved with large sums of cash

Us the player base are who MA should be listening too so post yur ideas …...cant hurt and surely we can come up with better ideas than MA after all we actually play the game

With this click on submit new thread I stand ready for a beating :)

Last edited:
Mindark read this post carefull and say

"I Dont care , like i dont care to all others guys invest in old UL gear and stuffs"

Mindark read this post carefull and say

"I Dont care , like i dont care to all others guys invest in old UL gear and stuffs"

Yep we all know this and that's why MA are begging for us to deposit....give MA some ideas on how to get us to deposit is the idea of this thread because they have NFI how to :)

sez the one guy with the most offensive name in the game. was gonna say yor speling is worse than yor namechoice but that would be hypocrapical.

meantime, MA is doing better and better. i'm hoping the new mission codex is not the end of mission development or buying ark moon deeds is not the end of player rewards.

in this case i would like a voodoo stuffy.

sez the one guy with the most offensive name in the game. was gonna say yor speling is worse than yor namechoice but that would be hypocrapical.

meantime, MA is doing better and better. i'm hoping the new mission codex is not the end of mission development or buying ark moon deeds is not the end of player rewards.

in this case i would like a voodoo stuffy.

Getting beaten up by trolls is par for the coarse

Name is a ref. from Southpark namely the Chinese shiity wok guy and from the episde where he says

STOP KNOCKING DOWN MY SHIITY WALLS YOU SHIITY LITTLE LITTLE MONGWOLIANS

So all I got to say is STOP KNOCKING DOWN MY SHIITY WALLS :)

Getting beaten up by trolls is par for the coarse

Name is a ref. from Southpark namely the Chinese shiity wok guy and from the episde where he says

STOP KNOCKING DOWN MY SHIITY WALLS YOU SHIITY LITTLE LITTLE MONGWOLIANS

So all I got to say is STOP KNOCKING DOWN MY SHIITY WALLS :)

you are making me hungry for Chinese or Mongolian. Time for midnight snack run. Maybe mindark should put tickets for free midnight snacks in the loot pools of all LA owners for a limited time and put damn McDonalds ads back in game for better loot, lol.

==========

Regarding the codex, I think it's a good base start... but they'll tweak the hell out of it over time... As things continue they should do something interesting like making each mob's loot pools more individualized instead of all using the global boring stuff. Actually LOTS of things need to be tweaked in all parts of the game, but it'll be growing pains as that happens since modifications to stuff people already have, etc. is never fun.

Last edited:
you are making me hungry for Chinese or Mongolian. Time for midnight snack run. Maybe mindark should put tickets for free midnight snacks in the loot pools of all LA owners for a limited time and put damn McDonalds ads back in game for better loot, lol.

Now theres a good idea except now I want chinese mongolian or maccas too damn it :)

Back