Ancient Greece Shares

To buy any of the 6 AG estates from the trade terminal near Thebes tp, should have the following items:

- Medal of Heroism. /Obtained after completion of the Gorgon kill mission/

- 20k PED

For the future is this whole estate thing. It is unclear if just the 6 'winners' will be able to build up estates or anyone interested. A visitor to AG has said the estates are large enough for a castle in theory, but the use of buildings and cost to build are completely unknown. Apparently, at least 5 buildings should be available

Last edited:
...and once everybody that can afford it has the armour, it will die out again.

well looks like that will be a while with the awesome sweat setup they got there for new players and the fact that its what? 32 pieces of gorgon to make a perfected piece? That's 224 pieces total an uber needs to aquire to make a set but with all the other people hoarding them dreaming of making theyre own u can safely double that easy. so gonna need at least 448+ armor drops for someone to MAYBE put a set of perfected together. Gonna be so many people there traders gonna have to or even want to move there as well imo!

well looks like that will be a while with the awesome sweat setup they got there for new players and the fact that its what? 32 pieces of gorgon to make a perfected piece? That's 224 pieces total an uber needs to aquire to make a set but with all the other people hoarding them dreaming of making theyre own u can safely double that easy. so gonna need at least 448+ armor drops for someone to MAYBE put a set of perfected together. Gonna be so many people there traders gonna have to or even want to move there as well imo!

well, in that case a perfect recipe for broken dreams then

To buy any of the 6 AG estates from the trade terminal near Thebes tp, should have the following items:

- Medal of Heroism. /Obtained after completion of the Gorgon kill mission/

- 20k PED

Thanks for the info! I guess 20k means at least no mucking around with composite planks just to get the estate. One obvious question is whether Caly and Ark will finally get a functioning upgrade to the plot system at the same time as AG gets multi-functionality of whatever kind from the 5 or more building options that were sort of mentioned in post-release notes.
If so then few people may be interested in AG, apart from the 6 owners of the estates, as there are loads more plots sitting around at the various sites on Caly.
Oh, and to repeat, I would hazard the guess that 2 estates have already been sold, given the finding of the unique estate tokens for two of them (or more by now?)

[Irony mode: I wonder if estate owners will be able to build a stable... :laugh:]

Edit: ahh, Noorie :) - you went ahead and clicked on buy then? It looks like you had what was needed there...
That now makes it 4 estate tokens I've now seen, so the dust has nearly settled already I'd say...

Last edited:
Irony mode: I wonder if estate owners will be able to build a stable... :laugh:

Stable hand needed urgently. Demi-god preferred.
Payment will be in live stock.

–Αυγείας

Last edited:
Edit: ahh, Noorie :) - you went ahead and clicked on buy then? It looks like you had what was needed there...
That now makes it 4 estate tokens I've now seen, so the dust has nearly settled already I'd say...

Yeah, I couldn't resist the temptation to click the Buy button ... :)

[h=3]Ancient Greece Shares[/h]

NameSet ValueDurabilityImpactCutStabAcidTotal
Gorgon15 PED900633315
Gorgon Adjusted42 PED12001477735
Gorgon Adjusted42? PED14001366631
Gorgon Improved86 PED16502412121260
Gorgon Modified220 PED200040202020100
Gorgon Augmented390 PED280064323232160
Gorgon Perfected620 PED350086434343215
[/COLOR]

Here, let me help you with that... - other stats are wrong too, but why should I bother?
Not seen any comment at all about the original stats being wrong (apart from mine a few days ago). It has been similar elsewhere in the universe for a long time now. Stuff is copy/pasted wrongly, not corrected for ages, information is wrong etc. We are not talking about the deep mechanics of the game here, simply stuff that we can see with our own eyes - and it is so often WRONG! Talk about a confidence boost in anything that lies behind the surface, eh?

Last edited:
Do we get a 'certificate' when we purchase a share?

Just wanted to point out the same guy owns NI, so you are supporting a guy who fired his team of employees, and left NI for dead, only to come back and demand a 750k payday for his trouble.... LOL

with my recent support fiasco over my ship which is still yet to be even looked at by MA. I'm starting tg get a clearer picture!

Maybe due to pp's loss of confidance in MA the shares thing is the new sellin out model! It only makes sense to me to get yur money back now while its possible.

This isn't an attack on NI I like NI. Im beginning to really hate MA tho!

The amount of greed that MA has is almost as "low" as the infection rate of the coronavirus.

Seriously, selling A.G. for 750k USD at a time like this with a potential worse economic crisis than 2008?

Still not sold all the Arkadian moon deeds, and already trying to milk people more, amidst a pandemic, no less. Greediness level at MA HQ is over 9000!! :yup:

0 shame. :silly2:

The amount of greed that MA has is almost as "low" as the infection rate of the coronavirus.

Seriously, selling A.G. for 750k USD at a time like this with a potential worse economic crisis than 2008?

Still not sold all the Arkadian moon deeds, and already trying to milk people more, amidst a pandemic, no less. Greediness level at MA HQ is over 9000!! :yup:

0 shame. :silly2:

Not to say that MA isn't greedy, but this is all doing of planet partners which are separate companies. In this case some David Post guy who allegedly owns NI and therefor AG.

Just wanted to point out the same guy owns NI, so you are supporting a guy who fired his team of employees, and left NI for dead, only to come back and demand a 750k payday for his trouble.... LOL

I know I am not buying any.. Until they start running this game right. MA is not communicating even a little bit. The fact that they have been so piss poor lately absolutely turns me off to this.

The fact that they have been so piss poor lately absolutely turns me off to this.

what do you mean with lately? when wasn't their performance so pissing poor the last time? :scratch2:

I know I am not buying any.. Until they start running this game right. MA is not communicating even a little bit. The fact that they have been so piss poor lately absolutely turns me off to this.

Yup, however, I've bought ten for a couple of reasons:
I can keep track of payouts myself,
it's the lowest amount that doesn't pay a fee above 0.25% (1-9 pay the minimum fee of 25pecs too - I'm in miserly mode lol),
it'll show up on their database as a buyer, but one who is pretty unenthusiastic about it (I had 11 compet deeds at one time - and now have 2 moon deeds instead... that will tell them more if they bother to look than simply not buying any.

Im all for the NI share thing but MA paints a scary picture of how things are and make me think not twice but 10x before putting single ped into anything without a tt value!

And as far as support goes as a player I don't care what they have going on in the background or who they have to hire, when I press the help button it had better get to whom it needs to and be looked at!!! It's theyre game, client and responsibility!!

what do you mean with lately? when wasn't their performance so pissing poor the last time? :scratch2:

It seemed they were at least trying to communicate there for a while in the last 2 years. Then the hiring scandal happened and we haven't heard a word from them hardly since. Please give us a damn road map.. Something to plan for to enjoy knowing that what lays up ahead is not just a giant black hole.

read the deeptoken white paper and you will see that MA is just applying this measure. they sell shares equivalent to the different assets referenced in the deeptoken project.

• Dividends are distributed on Mondays at 00:00 UTC.
  • Minimum dividend payout is 1 PEC per share. If the payout per share is less than 1 PEC, the amount is carried over to the following week’s dividend.

No dividends this week, so payout was less than 1 pec per share?

this should be peak payout week...

After this week people will realize the mission is for people with big pedcards.

9Ch3LrJ7j5wNNIEMtJlVFEZ9mz9MlpbK7V0UlzLkqEs5YtgvkqBED1eWqpp6FatqCDX0xPOWN9zBu1jqnej4Weu0dBq_dN3o-2vTdpJkj-JX8Nkkz6PIp1WwYyfm86glAqtgiB9JT3s=w2400

Ok, so there was a dividend of 2 pec/share for the week?

If that's the case, then 'IF' Ancient Greece was to maintain this peak performance throughout the year (which let's face it is wildly optimistic) then you'd be looking at a 10% ROI per year - which is actually pretty good.

I won't be buying any shares as I still think Ancient Greece is massively overvalued, but at least there's some kind of steer on what kind of revenue it's currently generating.

Thank you for sharing mastermesh. :)

currently...
That was the first payout, yes, with quite a bit of action according to tracker. The figures have dropped off rapidly since then, but it should be noted that the number of people running tracker over on NI/AG may be too low to always catch globals - I dunno.
Also, activity needs to be higher than the other revenue centre offering to get payouts, as only 50% of revenue goes into it, compared with 95?% for CP revenue.

I notice that the armour drops as 'rare'. Is there a good way to track those showing up over time? I've not tried. It may also give a reasonable idea of activity levels...

That was the first payout, yes, with quite a bit of action according to tracker. The figures have dropped off rapidly since then, but it should be noted that the number of people running tracker over on NI/AG may be too low to always catch globals - I dunno.
Also, activity needs to be higher than the other revenue centre offering to get payouts, as only 50% of revenue goes into it, compared with 95?% for CP revenue.

I notice that the armour drops as 'rare'. Is there a good way to track those showing up over time? I've not tried. It may also give a reasonable idea of activity levels...

if this armor part is a rare hof...then it can be tracked through EL ....

if this armor part is a rare hof...then it can be tracked through EL ....

makes perfectly sense again. only over 150 pieces dropped in 7 days, they must be rare as hell. :laugh:

was 2pec wasn't it? That's actually decent considering it was not a full week and only 50% of the area towards them

OMG 0.01ped pay out per share
thats amazing. freakin micro dusty-gold(in your storage)value right there
everyone should get hundereds of thousands of these

whats next?

mornia share 3,000,000 available 10p per share?
arkadia moon share 4,500,000 available with new Smuggler perfected armor upgrade mission through A.Moon wave?

※don't forget about [Arkadia Moon Deed],because payout is really shit

how about space mob gives MISC item for upgrade(adj-imp-mod resto) augmented,perfected resto chip and don't forget about making space shares,lots of pirates(include Junkman) lose their perpetual job lately

ty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back