Questions about the Mayhem rules (official answer welcome)

~ Cirrus ~

Prowler
1/ The most important one.
Since I am very close to reach the max level of my category, I would like to have confirmation that if I pass this max level during the last instance (when I finish the 10h), I won't be disqualified. :scared:
To clarify, I enter the last instance being below the max level allowed, and exit being above it.

By the way I want to say that if the rules are clear here on forum whith the category showing as <L75.
It's not ingame, since the rules in event show MAX LEVEL 75, and a max level always means max level included. :wise:

2/ I have already completed the 10h mission once. (Anilihation)
I'd like confirmation that I can do it as many times as I want (not abandon it, but do it all over again several times), and that the best score will be taken into account.

3/ Optional question since the first point made me think of one thing...
Is it allowed to implant some skill once inside the instance?
Is it simply feasible to do so? (I hope not)
I hope not, because it would be easily exploitable, and pretty useful in Defense instance.
One could chip-out all Commando skill and chip-in back inside for HP.
So does the HP cap would works anyway ? :scratch:

Unofficial answers are of course also welcome. :)

If some of you guys know one of those point for sure, please, I need to know in order to start or not another instance.

Unless you subsequently get a higher score in the higher category, your best score in the original category will remain valid, no matter how many attempts you have.

I don't know about Q3, but it's irrelevant, it would be much too costly for that to be worthwhile doing.

Unless you subsequently get a higher score in the higher category, your best score in the original category will remain valid, no matter how many attempts you have.

I don't know about Q3, but it's irrelevant, it would be much too costly for that to be worthwhile doing.

TY.

But what about Q1 ?

What if I enter the instance (Max L74) at L74.9, I reach L75 during the instance, finish the 10H then complete the mission and leave..? :confused:

1/ The most important one.
Since I am very close to reach the max level of my category, I would like to have confirmation that if I pass this max level during the last instance (when I finish the 10h), I won't be disqualified. :scared:
To clarify, I enter the last instance being below the max level allowed, and exit being above it.

By the way I want to say that if the rules are clear here on forum whith the category showing as <L75.
It's not ingame, since the rules in event show MAX LEVEL 75, and a max level always means max level included. :wise:

2/ I have already completed the 10h mission once. (Anilihation)
I'd like confirmation that I can do it as many times as I want (not abandon it, but do it all over again several times), and that the best score will be taken into account.

3/ Optional question since the first point made me think of one thing...
Is it allowed to implant some skill once inside the instance?
Is it simply feasible to do so? (I hope not)
I hope not, because it would be easily exploitable, and pretty useful in Defense instance.
One could chip-out all Commando skill and chip-in back inside for HP.
So does the HP cap would works anyway ? :scratch:

1. If you pass the lvl cap youre disqualified.
2. You can do it 3 times (2 abandons and last 1 will count).
3. You can implant skills but again if you pass lvl cap youre disqualified.

1. If you pass the lvl cap youre disqualified.

You didn't understand the questions or you read too fast..
What you're saying here is clearly explained in the rules, so I wouldn't have needed to ask.

What I was asking for is a special case in which you exceed the maximum level allowed DURING the last instance. (the one where you complete the mission)
Because anyway the level limit prevents you from entering an instance if you exceed it BEFORE.

2. You can do it 3 times (2 abandons and last 1 will count).

Same here, I wasn't talking about abandoning.

I'd like confirmation that I can do it as many times as I want (not abandon it, but do it all over again several times)

3. You can implant skills but again if you pass lvl cap youre disqualified.

And here it is about a soft cap on HP only.
There's no disqualification for this as far as I know.

I have asked the support about it months ago before my first mayhem event.

They confirmed you can go top of the allowed skills inside, you get score, everything ok, you just not able to re-enter as long your skills are still higher than allowed.

Also, dont forget, there is no 10h instance, there are 5 hour instance's, so you need minimum 3 entry.
You should leave the instance first 2 times after 4h 30m because there is no more warlock will spawn, the last 30m is just wasting of time than without the bonus 250 score's.

I have asked the support about it months ago before my first mayhem event.

They confirmed you can go top of the allowed skills inside, you get score, everything ok, you just not able to re-enter as long your skills are still higher than allowed.

Nice, thank you for the confirmation. :)

Also, dont forget, there is no 10h instance, there are 5 hour instance's, so you need minimum 3 entry.
You should leave the instance first 2 times after 4h 30m because there is no more warlock will spawn, the last 30m is just wasting of time than without the bonus 250 score's.

Yes, anyway I rarely do instances of more than 2/2.5 hours, most of the time it's even 1h30 (3 boss), then I need a little break, to pee, get fresh air, or to go drink a coffee, or a beer... :drink:

I don't understand how some people manage to shoot for 5 hours non stop.. :confused:

This is false information. Better score doesn't override original result if your placement does not imporve.
So for example:
run1 - 12000 points and #4 in cat6 (registered)
run2 - 15000 points and #5 in cat7 (not registered)
run3 - 10000 points and #3 in cat8 (registred, run1 result removed)

This is false information. Better score doesn't override original result if your placement does not imporve.
So for example:

Maybe because it's 3 different cat..?

And/or it's not about score, but placement ?

So #5 not better than previous #4, not registered.
But #3 better than #4 is registered.

:scratch:

Maybe because it's 3 different cat..?

And/or it's not about score, but placement ?

So #5 not better than previous #4, not registered.
But #3 better than #4 is registered.

:scratch:

Yes, exactly. amount of points only matters within same category. If you hop between categories, only placement matters. So be aware doing so, you might have a good and secure score in a lower category and might end up losing it after placing higher in some other category with extremely small score

So for example:

Sorry, yes, Allarom is correct - highest rank is the deciding factor, not highest score.

Back