Suggestion: Aurli On Calypso

Status

Thorns Rose

Elite
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
New York Rose
Yes, I know Aurli is exclusive to Crystal Palace but since the pinch is on for mission closing, it would be cool if Aurli visited Calypso like Dasps did for a few weeks and also introduce that mob to the masses.

You can then snap them back up to CP afterwards, gives us players a bit of a head start or finish. :yup:

:beerchug:

Would be cool but there's already a great spawn of it on crystal palace....:p I don't think freebies are necessary here except to avoid taxes lol

Would be cool but there's already a great spawn of it on crystal palace....:p I don't think freebies are necessary here except to avoid taxes lol
Yes, I know. Just inconvenient to drop everything and fly up and then is a bit of lag...etc..

I was thinking more so like what they did with the Dasps.

Yes, I know. Just inconvenient to drop everything and fly up and then is a bit of lag...etc..

I was thinking more so like what they did with the Dasps.

The reason they did that was because there's no good spawns of Dasps/Corns right now because they aren't getting fed I think...so you couldn't really finish the missions unless MA made a spawn of them. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Sorry but that don't make sense. Daspletor spawn is abandon and you need to run a lot from one side of the dome to the other to just find one. Aurli you have two full domes with them, day and night, all at your disposal, more than 300 spawned mobs! Oh and the investors thank you! That's why they invested in unique mobs shares to start with.

The reason they did that was because there's no good spawns of Dasps/Corns right now because they aren't getting fed I think...so you couldn't really finish the missions unless MA made a spawn of them. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

That's true. I truly enjoyed that but I don't think we are looking for 'freebies" just deadline to mission closing.

Sorry but that don't make sense. Daspletor spawn is abandon and you need to run a lot from one side of the dome to the other to just find one. Aurli you have two full domes with them, day and night, all at your disposal, more than 300 spawned mobs! Oh and the investors thank you! That's why they invested in unique mobs shares to start with.
I own deeds too but Ok, I guess you guys are right.

Thanks for input.

Status
Back