Info: Tell us what is your current used Gear-Loadout.

My gear load-out varies.

My typical grind setup:

Armor: Mod Viceroy (T2-4), Mk. 5A, 5B, 6A plates, throttling plates and enhancers to suit the mob I'm grinding.
Weapon: BP-70 Perfected (T2), mostly unamped and unenhanced, but carrying enhancers, a Dante, and a Longreach 4 with Bullseye 8s to throttle cost for team hunting.
Healing: Mod Resto primary, Mod FAP FEN Edition backup.

That setup is great for highly efficient hunting, and works relatively well in teams with Imk2s and similar DPS. Unfortunately it's pretty vanilla on higher end mobs, so I tend to use an alternate setup when I stream.

My typical streaming setup:

Armor: Mod Viceroy, or other armor suited to the mob of choice.
Weapon: Master Guard Spiked Club tier 9, fully enhanced, amped with an Improved Trauma 6, with a Delta lifesteal attachment.
Healing: Mod Resto primary, 10% lifesteal secondary, Mod FAP FEN Edition backup.

This setup enables me to do some pretty hefty mobs and drop them quickly enough to retain the attention of a streaming audience. The mod resto and lifesteal will give heals in about the same range, with the life steal being slightly higher on a high roll. The high damage per swing makes for some really interesting crits.

Low-mid level setup for hunting lv 20ish animal mobs, just started venturing into robots

Armor: Adj Vigilante (T0) + 5B plates (really only used for events/higher maturities)
Main Weapon: EcoTron v.26b Prototype (T2) + Omegaton A103, Longreach 4, Bullseye 8 x2 [unenhanced for now as i dont need the extra damage yet]
Finishing Weapon: Electric Nano Chip 3 + NPK Amp 4
Rings: Ares imp + hermetic imp
Healing: S.I. Heart VI and a regen chip 3

:smoke:

Last edited:
my setup:

armor: Angel adjusted/improved (5 pieces adjusted, 2 pieces improved), 6 5b adjusted plates, 1 5b improved plate
Rings: Christmas 2019 ring, ares ring perfected
weapon: Ecotron v.42e Prototype w/ Improved a105, tier 7 (use enhancers as needed)
Fap: Improved restoration chip / Mod 2350 (for fast healing in emergencies)

Small correction to my gear loadout. It turns out, after I have tiered my rifle to tier 9, that I can use the Fi/Ra/Co Evil Modified amp on my rifle. I am now using the Mod-amp. :yay:

Dante is the only amp you should be using, your base damage is 31-62, mod evil does nothing but add extra decay. Did you mean Mod Cause? (you still should be using Dante imho).

Armor: Mod Viceroy (T2-4), Mk. 5B adjusted, 6A plates.
Weapon: Omegaton Power Claw MK.6 FEN (T1), Improved Trauma Amplifier 6, EWE EP-38 Night Special, Augmented, Omegaton A105 adjusted.
Healing: fap-50 SGA edition, i rarely heal.
Rings: X-mas 17, Hallo 18.

Pretty decent gear, still loosing my ass off currently.

Mid to Low Level Hunting... and taming...
I'm a bit all over the place... eccentric if you want to call it that....

As you may know if you read this forum much I have a small Zoo that I'm working on taming up. When they are not hunting helpers much some of them used to be or will be eventually. (I used to own an Oratan Axe with the largest range of auto-loot in game but ended up selling it, in part so I could buy Shop 22 on Foma. - If you hjunt long range and have the peds to blow get the Oratan Axe if you can find one. They are nice to have for long range auto loot.

Currently I'm mainly using 3 (possibly what you might call 4-5) sets of Armor.
Lowbie Hunting Armor:
Adjusted Harrier Assault (Webshop's finest armor with the speed buff)
+ Imperium Armor Plating I
Mainly used for low HP mobs and Puny Mobs...

Mid Level Mob Hunting Armor:
Gremlin Armor Set
Mk.5B Plate Set

Mid Level Bot Hunting Armor:
Vigilante Adjusted Set
Mk.6A Plate Set
(this is my most recent acquisition on the armor sets)

Sometimes I also use the non-adjusted (slow) Harrier since I have a set I bought in another package from the webshop from when I bought the Kong Set there as I just thought it was cool to have a Tommy Gun... I also have the Musca Adjusted set but don't use it much.

When I'm in the mood to tame I use 4 UL whips:
Adjusted Boiga - biggest damage whip, nice little buff for taming.
Cobra - Little bit lower damage than the Boiga but still ok for mid-level tames, or when TT on the Boiga wears out
Moccasin - Low TT weapon but decent for low-mid low level taming
Viper - Extremely Low Damage Whip that is nice for very low taming or to finish off mid level tames without overkilling too much to force yourself in to the 'attempt tame' phase... i.e. the 'taming finisher'

When I hunt I use a variety of weapons... The Tommy gun mentioned above (same stats as webshop barbarella) is used... when tt on that wears out I switch to the barbarella til I can get to a repair terminal...
For amps I use the webshop amps and scope that came with the webshop stuff or alternatively the A101 until it runs out of TT value...

I have the full set of cyrene ul tt stuff that I use to hunt from time to time to just buff on different things I don't normally do like blp and fisting.

I also carry around some big guys for advanced hunting:
Embra C1 Adjusted
Embra C1
Katsuichi Determination
Philosopher Sword
Greek Axes and swords

I don't typically (yet) keep the Embra C1 and Adjusted at full TT since they require such high TT value. I eventually may keep them at full tt and use them as main weapons. For now I'm upping melee skill options for anything in the codex I get... it sounds weird but I like want to focus on melee end of things higher up, but am using the lower end codex stuff to help ramp that up instead of just constantly tanking with melee everything in sight. I do use tommy gun to pull mobs out on first shot since it has a decent range on it that won't aggro most other critters sitting around the one I'm aiming at.

For just upping strength, etc. I use a set of 9 maze hammers (weapon you get for doing the maze missions on Cyrene)... Recently I talked the devs over on Cyrene forum to massively lower the weight of these hammers from 10 lbs to just a little over 1 lb each... which makes a massive difference in not going heavy all the time. These hammers (basically a big axe) have a nice little speed buff as well...

For rings I have augmented athenic and aegelic on most of the time, but sometimes swap over to augmented hermetic or augmented artemic. I like the augmented rings since they are not as pricey as the perfected in markup but offer close to the same level of buff... which all is sadly way overkill with the capped buff system we have in place currently.... Really kind of annoying to be maxed in the 20s or so when your real buff level is in the 40s...

I also have an extensive set of blueprints for a lot of different weapons and sometimes craft them to put in my shop or just for the hell of it and burn through the tt value on the UL crafted stuff before throwing it in the shop.

Instead of just chasing one mob type I'm sort of starting at low end and slowly working way up from time to time.

Most of my pets in the zoo aren't up to level 7 yet, but will be in a few more levels. Once they get there I'll probably hop over to the ark moon to live on the free 2 ped a day you get just doing the hazmat suit mission over and over...

Not really hunting related, but I have quite a few deeds too that pay out some, but not nearly enough...

Also use chon from time to time, and a few other weapons I loot, etc.

I do swap level 1 melee amp from hammer to hammer when I cycle through the 9 maze hammers.

A101 mainly stays on the tommy gun since I forget to swap it out to other weapons... it only lasts through about half of the tommy gun's tt so it usually dies before I'm done on long hunts.

I recently bought a level 4 melee amp that I plan to use on the higher end weapons eventually.

I do like planet hopping, but am trying to currently mainly stay on Calypso til all Caly-based pets that cannot be exported til level 7 are there at level 7. After that I'll cycle through the other planets to up levels on pets to required level 7 as well... It's taking a while, but it makes hunting a hell of a lot less boring when constantly swapping pets and tricking each a few times down to 90% focus before swapping to other pet as I hunt. I don't think this gets paid back in loot but sometimes it seems like it doesn't hurt?... I don't know that I"ll ever raise every pet to unlock buff level required, but long term, may potentially do that? We'll see.

Boxer pet definitely will be next one to go up to the passive buff unlock stage...

Loot 2.0 made not being maxed on weapons not hurt so much, so just randomly using crafted UL stuff is kind of fun. :)

I've not discovered what the primary focus of the shop is, but am playing around with things a bit from time to time to try different ideas... eventually if I have enough resources it may become the place in game to get items needed to do upgrades.

For faps I use the cyrene epic upgraded one most of the time, greek herb box some of the time, and the low level stuff you get from the icarus instance or webshop when other stuff is low on tt. Also sometimes craft up a 2500 or something just for the hell of it, or grab one off auction if auction is at tt+0, etc.

Last edited:
My setup

Armor: Mod Viceroy (T2), smuggler plates or 6B.
OPTAC X2 (T2) Adjusted 6A plates.
Weapon: BC-80 Augmented (T6) with Mayhem Alpha amp or Eron SoulReamer (T8) with Mayhem Delta or Armatrix 75b & Longreach 4 with 2x Bullseye 8s.
Healing: Mod Hedoc (T2)
Rings: Christmas 2019 and Easter 2020.

Zippo Itamz

Modified Shadow Tier 2-3
Modified 5B // SK Protector
Modified FAP
Modified BGH 4400 Tier 3.9
Augmented LR-60 Tier 9.9
BL1800 Tier 10
Great Claw w/ Modified Trauma 8
Broken Credit Card

Isis LC-60 CDF + Extender P20 + A104
Stolen Imperium armor + Mk. 5B
Refurbished SI HEART

Using daily tokens for the LC-60 and the P20 so I get over 26k shots out of every LC-60. I have the level to play a lot bigger but sadly don't have the pedcard, so I have to stay as cheap and economical as possible.

Kinda jealous of all you rich guys in here :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Thanks for making my day ZippO :laugh::laugh:

Nice toys also :yup:

Looks like you have a LR 60 & BGH to tier there bud. :wise:

I broke Credit Card, cannot afford :**( Opal bandits stole my interest as well xD

Never heard of this one before. Wow! The strange and wonderfull weapons peops own. I love it, keep em comming. Very interesting. FYI, you too might be interested in the 105 Hypercharged Laser amp. That would boost your dps hugelly. ( in my booth-shop on CP wink-wink)

hahaha i think you advertised this just enough. i stopped by this morning to look at it and it was gone, so i'm assuming you sold it! congrats

134 BLP sniper (141 blp dam) with noob gear :)

Armour: Ghoul (ave tier 4.98), Mah'ketta (ave tier 3.01)

Plates: 5b,6a,6b,5d, plus I craft any pulsar I need at the time

Rings: Ares Improved (worn always)
Hermes perfected (worn most the time)
Athenic adjusted (usualy just worn in mayhem instance where I don't move much)
Artemic Perfected (just incase MA do anything useful with pets)

Horns of Z'agol (3% reload)

FAP: ur200(L)
chips: resto 10(L), resto 14(L)

Weapons: M71a2 (tier 6.97) + mayhem alpha
GBR-34 + dante
Dominax Original Boiga, Adjusted tier 5.35 + trauma 6
swine deluxe +mayhem amp (for when i'm feeling crazy)

I usually have a selection of L weapons of various tiers, most common are:
SB-45 (or bigger if price is right) for general melee work
high tier SB-60 or SB-65 with mayhem delta +trauma 6 for big mobs
SB-90 adjusted(L) when available, or if it's high tier will work in place of sb-60 above
LC-400 CDF which i get with daily tokens.
I can use most stuff so there's often some big L rifles or pistols hanging around too which are often tiered up nicely.

I just sold my adj resto, It was great but with armour/fap decay getting calulated in returns and with my hp going up the adj resto was becoming less useful so swapped to the L ones.

Not really. I have Fi/Ra/Co Cause Improved and the 105 Hypercharged. And decided to use the Fi/Ra/Co Evil Modified on my Weapon. At tier 8 I could not use it. It seems at tier 9, I can. Tell me which one you want to look at and we can meet ingame.

Tiers are irrelevant, whether an amp is usable is determined by base damage only. Of course, you can still use it but you will only get 50% of base dam of weapon as a boost.

Not really. I have Fi/Ra/Co Cause Improved and the 105 Hypercharged. And decided to use the Fi/Ra/Co Evil Modified on my Weapon. At tier 8 I could not use it. It seems at tier 9, I can. Tell me which one you want to look at and we can meet ingame.

correct me if I'm wrong, but the a105 Hypercharged is a laser amp, and the Fi/Ra/Co is a BLP amp.

I recently sold out most of my gear to buy a Ryzen 9 3900x, rxt 2070 super combo.

I now still have:
- Stolen imperium armor/5b, Gets the job done on most mobs, especially bigger leviathan and prots
upto provider, too bad I am doing my last iron, the rextelum master of the universe
- bought a fap-90 tier 4
- I have some limited sparkbites that I use with my trauma 7
- bought a gravis glr-33 (because its a cheap justy 5)
- karma killer/armatrix amp (it just will keep shooting and shooting)
- adjusted boiga for taming atrox

I will probably be rebuying an Ml-35 or a low tier M-83 And maybe some better plates and a better fap.

edit: got an adjusted katsuichi because I ran out of sparkbites, also bought an adjusted marber for tagging, and a kinetic chip 10 with a big mindforce amp.

Last edited:
Kinda old-school.

Armor: Shadow tier 4, 5B adjusted plates.
Weapon: Mod Merc tier 10 w/Mayhem L-amp Alpha, 2 Ignaritz Lasers and Jzar Scope
Healing: Hedoc Mayhem tier 2
Rings: Ares Perfected

With these I hunt anything up to (and including) Desp. Youngs. Swapping the 5B's for AP 48's, I can hunt Desp. Stalkers (though they bite a bit harder than the Youngs).

Back