Server Downtime for Release

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
On Tuesday 2020-06-02 at 08:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for an update to release 17.2.
We estimate a downtime of 2 hours.
Estimated max download size for this release is approximately 1.3 GB.
For details on UTC time please see!www.entropiauniverse.com/utc

Originally Posted Here

Yayayayay

Hope it fixes lag lol

Yay twice the lag! Nah im kidding. Look forward to it.

Next phase of Land Plots finally ^^

The June Space update?:rolleyes:

Great..... now i have to work at work...

200.gif

probably smart not to get my hopes up for anything good. i mean, a couple of weeks back they introduced a NEW HIGHEST DPS weapon in game with the wrong stats, and that was just 1 item and they couldnt get that right.
so if the 17.2 VU is anything like their interview, then we are in some deep doo-doo..

dont get mad at me, im just being real.

but here is my wish list of things i want fixed or added

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?315197-my-list

Last edited:
will crafting & mining finally get some attention and get fixed?

NASA launch was delayed, Cyberpunk 2077 was delayed, but EU VU are coming in time :yay:

probably smart not to get my hopes up for anything good. i mean, a couple of weeks back they introduced a NEW HIGHEST DPS weapon in game with the wrong stats, and that was just 1 item and they couldnt get that right.
so if the 17.2 VU is anything like their interview, then we are in some deep doo-doo..

dont get mad at me, im just being real.

but here is my wish list of things i want fixed or added

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?315197-my-list

what do u mean with wrong stats?

My guess is just update mayhen hunt zone (again , with more hunt love and fuckoffs to miners/crafters)

oki got it ty man

Pending Updates

Update 1.06: Land plot deed upgrade allowing for new construction to include high rise buildings and custom shop additions, expandable on existing snugs or build as standalone units.

Update 1.24: Improved farming system to include 4 new gardening plants as well as additinal blueprints to be utilized with the farming.

Update 3.46: New pet abilities. This includes but is not limited to the pet hunting alongside player.

Update 4.26: Connection of land areas across multiple planets.

Update 8.01: Addition of 2 new pets with new skills. Skills include increased reload speed +3% and increased crit rate +0.2%.

Update 1.06: Land plot deed upgrade allowing for new construction to include high rise buildings and custom shop additions, expandable on existing snugs or build as standalone units.

Update 1.24: Improved farming system to include 4 new gardening plants as well as additinal blueprints to be utilized with the farming.

Update 3.46: New pet abilities. This includes but is not limited to the pet hunting alongside player.

Update 4.26: Connection of land areas across multiple planets.

Update 8.01: Addition of 2 new pets with new skills. Skills include increased reload speed +3% and increased crit rate +0.2%.

Update 635.12: Space Revamp

Adressing tiering Issues! :yay:
Attack the server! :yay:

Empasis on Teamwork Skills and Gear?

I was trying to figure out what Justin meant by keep your sound on?
Sound and visual story telling??
NPCs with voices?
Some new songs??
Environmental story telling.

Sounds good.
Lets concentrate on the theme of the game!!

Why not let us read the patch notes during downtime?:scratch2:

I can't wait to see what system no one asked for is going to be implemented. The June VU's usually increase the cost to play (rings, looter profession, efficiency) by raising the "standard" so let's see!

Back