Summer Mayhem Update

Status
Respectfully, Take a look at his screenshot which shows the date/time (10th) when the initial ticket was submitted. When I posted my response it was already the 12th where I live.

Respectfully was it on 10th of June 2017 ? or what i have missed ?
You tell me this BUG just started?

i got nothing to say more -> INVESTIGATE -> 1 year BAN -> Wipe Skills to 0 -> Play!

Your boys knew that this shit is about to hit the fan or lost advantage cause of the excessive spread of this exploit. Coming up clean just now and sending screenshots about 2 days old support cases does not make any sense. At the time when this expoloit has been around for years

With all due respect, please don't try to talk knowledgeably about things you don't know or understand. You don't know what motives or intentions people have, especially people you don't personally know. Had I taken no action, you along with everyone else would be none the wiser and keep wondering why you can never compete in events like mayhem. Hate me if you want, but I'm not the one you should really be going after...

Something something batman... hero you deserve not the hero you want... blah blah.

Not interested in who is who or any of the drama, only one thing: If this was known for years, i.e. has been used to gain advantages in several competitions before, why shtf only now? Side question: Has this been working also outside of Mayhem, or instances at all?

With all due respect, please don't try to talk knowledgeably about things you don't know or understand. You don't know what motives or intentions people have, especially people you don't personally know. Had I taken no action, you along with everyone else would be none the wiser and keep wondering why you can never compete in events like mayhem. Hate me if you want, but I'm not the one you should really be going after...

Something something batman... hero you deserve not the hero you want... blah blah.

With all due respect, I always stop reading after that:laugh::silly2:
You know what's gonna follow.

I don't mean to insult, BUT blablabla

Easter 2020

Category 7
1st - Kayla Mystique Sinclair - 02:05:18 - 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 9000 Mayhem Tokens
2nd - White fantasy Jenna - 01:58:52 - 9000 Mayhem Tokens
3rd - Theone LaMoar GR - 01:46:27 - 5600 Mayhem Tokens
4th - sarah annabelle estelle - 01:38:45 - 4900 Mayhem Tokens
5th - Captain Jack Daniels - 01:37:30 - 4200 Mayhem Tokens
6th - The Mean Machine - 01:33:27 - 3500 Mayhem Tokens
7th - Duncan Redone McCloud - 01:32:33 - 2800 Mayhem Tokens
8th - Temptress Hakalugi Ripper - 01:21:15 - 2100 Mayhem Tokens
9th - Askellard Aske Hallard - 01:12:11 - 1400 Mayhem Tokens
10th - Tiffin Tiff Deathblast - 01:10:02 - 700 Mayhem Tokens

Easter 2020

Category 7
1st - Kayla Mystique Sinclair - 02:05:18 - 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 9000 Mayhem Tokens
2nd - White fantasy Jenna - 01:58:52 - 9000 Mayhem Tokens
3rd - Theone LaMoar GR - 01:46:27 - 5600 Mayhem Tokens
4th - sarah annabelle estelle - 01:38:45 - 4900 Mayhem Tokens
5th - Captain Jack Daniels - 01:37:30 - 4200 Mayhem Tokens
6th - The Mean Machine - 01:33:27 - 3500 Mayhem Tokens
7th - Duncan Redone McCloud - 01:32:33 - 2800 Mayhem Tokens
8th - Temptress Hakalugi Ripper - 01:21:15 - 2100 Mayhem Tokens
9th - Askellard Aske Hallard - 01:12:11 - 1400 Mayhem Tokens
10th - Tiffin Tiff Deathblast - 01:10:02 - 700 Mayhem Tokens

And believe it or not I didn't use a Yog Horror. The ONLY time I've ever won a mayhem event. check the rest.

So you are telling me that you (along with your other 6 friends) found out it just 2 days ago and acted accordingly? You did not spread the word around inner circle way before nor did you took advantage of this exploit during events/pvp/hunting?

If so, my deepest apologies

And believe it or not I didn't use a Yog Horror. The ONLY time I've ever won a mayhem event. check the rest.

We are going to see what MA decides.

To me, it sounds like damage control by the group of exploiters.

Whoever the group of exploiters are, figured out they could not keep the secret of the exploit hidden much longer. I suspect this has something to do with Yogs being used for landgrabs and there being video evidence of such use, which is raising questions. Or there was some close members who felt that this was really unethical and threatened to release information about the exploit.

This group of exploiters then decided the way to try and reduce their risk of getting a nice little ban is to pretend that they are sharing the exploit with some in the community and telling people to all report it, therefore making it appear that they are trying to do the right thing. When in fact, it seems to me this is all damage control and just trying to make it seem like nothing untoward happened with this exploit. I suspect this exploit has been utilized in a particular soc by some members for quite a while now...

We are going to see what MA decides.

i think i know how it was. Mystique asked pet for jak (or whatever who have it from "pay-inc") to use it on event, jak(or whatever who have it from "pay-inc") refused to give, Mystique made post on pcf about bug, the end :D

lol you are all so wrong. everything you say isn't even close to the truth.

i think i know how it was. Mystique asked pet for jak (or whatever who have it from "pay-inc") to use it on event, jak(or whatever who have it from "pay-inc") refused to give, Mystique made post on pcf about bug, the end :D

Dude, keep me out of this! Find someone else to troll! :lolup:

I NEVER used this bug, not in nor outside events! MA has the logs and I’m clean! Yes I owned this pet but I never had the buff active as the damn pet eats nutrio bars like no tomorrow when buff is active and the buff was barely noticeable when I was mining. I also didn’t even know about this bug until recently. All this is in MA logs and is the truth!

I, like you all, hope those that used said bug get correct justice!!!

I NEVER used this bug, not in nor outside events! MA has the logs and I’m clean! Yes I owned this pet but I never had the buff active as the damn pet eats nutrio bars like no tomorrow when buff is active and the buff was barely noticeable when I was mining. I also didn’t even know about this bug until recently. All this is in MA logs and is the truth!

Your score was removed from the board on cat 8 also.

Your score was removed from the board on cat 8 also.

My 57 minutes score? :laugh:

I wrote support case, Cussing them out. They didn’t even look at logs I think, they just wiped boards on all. :mad:

lol, I don’t even have the pet anymore, sold it to some desperate guy last month!

My 57 minutes score? :laugh:

I wrote support case, Cussing them out. They didn’t even look at logs I think, they just wiped boards on all. :mad:

lol, I don’t even have the pet anymore, sold it to some desperate guy last month!

They did not wipe the boards jak, they just removed scores made with the glitch.
After servers went back up, a lot of scores were still there, just not yours.

A pet buff issue was identified earlier today, which allowed an avatar to receive an unintended attack speed buff beyond the normal buff limits.

This issue has been corrected in a server hotfix that was implemented during the past two hours.

Our team was able to identify a small number of Summer Mayhem participants who had this unintended buff active, and their Summer Mayhem scores have been reset. This affected only a small number of avatars: 5 participants in Summer Mayhem Annihilation, and 7 participants in Summer Mayhem Assault.

https://clips.twitch.tv/DifficultObedientKaleVoteYea

clearly using the pet here :)

pretty sure if buff was enabled here would help alot with that slow ass mace

It was only reported after someone questioned why so many Yog Horrors were being used in a LG event 2 days before being reported to MA.

Questioned by someone ignorant of LG tactics who made no mention of any reload buff, so there was no reason for any panic by anyone. Large pets are often spawned at LG to block shots, or some think it creates a false trigger for trigger bots.

https://clips.twitch.tv/DifficultObedientKaleVoteYea

clearly using the pet here :)

pretty sure if buff was enabled here would help alot with that slow ass mace

LOL, dude really?

You know why I use pet at LGS, certain people in your Soc have close to 100% hit rate and the pet helps midigate trigger bots! For pvp that pet is awesome for getting in the way of certain people's using bots!

And I never had the extraction buff turned on! MA has the logs and they are welcome to delete my account if I'm not telling the truth. The damn pet uses over 150 nutrio bars an hour with the buff active, I turned that shit off asap! ?

LOL, dude really?

You know why I use pet at LGS, certain people in your Soc have close to 100% hit rate and the pet helps midigate trigger bots! For pvp that pet is awesome for getting in the way of certain people's using bots!

And I never had the extraction buff turned on! MA has the logs and they are welcome to delete my account if I'm not telling the truth. The damn pet uses over 150 nutrio bars an hour with the buff active, I turned that shit off asap! ?

So you were so broke that you almost sold your 100k ped worth armor, because of the 2 ped / hour yog food :D

Oh wow..

Redulite, Dev chips, 100 QR bp's, now Pet buff exploits....

I'm coming down on the side of the game was up, lets try and get out of this.

How on earth do they expect us to take this game seriously anymore??

The people who exploited the 100QR BP mostake didn't get punished, and the compensation was only for the Bp value, not the PED paid. So it felt like the exploiters of that situation got off twice!!

Given that scenario I don't expect much to be done about the exploiters of this bug..

I am amazed at the amount of Popcorn requiring threads this year....

Good Luck non-cheaters!!

LOL, dude really?

And I never had the extraction buff turned on! MA has the logs and they are welcome to delete my account if I'm not telling the truth. The damn pet uses over 150 nutrio bars an hour with the buff active, I turned that shit off asap! ��

Isn't this pet consuming even more food?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLThCWwAqZs

Last edited:
Questioned by someone ignorant of LG tactics who made no mention of any reload buff, so there was no reason for any panic by anyone. Large pets are often spawned at LG to block shots, or some think it creates a false trigger for trigger bots.

So just another coincidence that it was officially reported only 2 days after being questioned about all the Yoga being used during a LG event, 2 days ago :rolleyes:

And none of the suspects are denying that they have know about this for a very long time.

Has this bug been around since yog were introduced to the game? If so how long is that 2 years? We need to be looking back at the consistency of wins among the last few years of Mayhems with whichever players MA has deemed have used during events.

Yog and other pets at LG also block so many of my shots, and with rocket seems to make the dmg not behave to its full potential. One of the most frustrating aspects of LG along with the lag.

Isn't this pet consuming even more food?

Hu? Not sure what you're smoking but give me a drag! ?
Since buying my armor I have never offered it for sale and I probably will never sell it! ?

And I was making a guess, I just remember it was insane nutrio bar use and I turned it off and never turned it back on! ?

Hu? Not sure what you're smoking but give me a drag! ��
Since buying my armor I have never offered it for sale and I probably will never sell it! ��

And I was making a guess, I just remember it was insane nutrio bar use and I turned it off and never turned it back on! ��

People like myself spend thousands of ped on pills each Mayhem just to get a slight edge and you talk as though the yog buff exploit was not severely overpowered for the cost to get 25% on top of max 15% item and 15% for pills.

Like Mystique said, that is Why the pet goes for around 10k ped apparently and why you still own one even after you claimed you sold it to some “desperate” player.
More lies and deceit! :lolup:

Last edited:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

"I never had my pet out"...

"OK, so I had my pet out, but ONLY to exploit a different kind of exploit"...

Keep diggin' people..

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

People like myself spend thousands of ped on pills each Mayhem just to get a slight edge and you talk as though the yog buff exploit was not severely overpowered for the cost to get 25% on top of max 15% item and 15% for pills.

Like Mystique said, that is Why the pet goes for around 10k ped apparently.

You think I've gotten first place in events by spending no peds? I'm sure I've spent seriously more than you can imagine on pills and gear and such!

I'm definitely not trying to underplay how f*cked up it is that guys used this bug at events! I'm with everyone else, anyone who used this to get an unfair advantage in events should get their accounts put on a vertual witching poll and burned to the ground!!!

I sold my lvl24 yog horror for about 14k peds in trade few weeks ago and the buyer definitely didn't care about the bugged buff! The pet is supper rare and exotic and that is why the pet has such high value... And it's a miners best friend for extracting claims!

Anyways, work calls, I'll stop feeding the trolls and get back to work ?

So just another coincidence that it was officially reported only 2 days after being questioned about all the Yoga being used during a LG event, 2 days ago :rolleyes:

Yogs been out at LG for a long time. No one said anything about a bugged reload buff in reference to the LG. No one is getting banned because they had a yog out at LG. LG is irrelevant here, that is my point.

Status
Back