Disturbance notice regarding Connection issues

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
We are currently investigating the on-going connectivity issues, players may experiences disconnection from our services and delays and we are currently working hard to resolve the cause of these issues.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause while it's being fixed and we thank you for your patience and understanding.

Originally Posted Here

what about the lag spikes and rubberbanding , is that related?

what about the lag spikes and rubberbanding , is that related?

The best part is that the mobs can still attack you while your avatar stands there doing nothing.

an eternal error has occured… is this related to the Connection issue?

I actually didn't notice any issues most of today aside from maybe the auction history loading a little slow once in a blue moon. I was on Ark most of the day though, and the lag I used to have on Caly about a week ago was almost entirely gone.

Yah I can't seem to log in now. Internal error. . . .

same here , internal error, wrong time stamp

how long does it take MA to notice that people can't login? :scratch2:

I play atleast 10hrs everyday but at this point i seriously dont mind if u take a full week offline fixing this, and mayby chill alittle with the events there is like 4-5 running now at the same time!? doesent help.

I can not enter it gives me an error, some estimated time when it will be solved?

I can not enter it gives me an error, some estimated time when it will be solved?

Same with me, I should have just stayed in the game but noooo, I had to log out and go eat!!

stupid food!!

same here
i think they work on Fixing YOGS!

and they "FIXED" the servers.

Thank you for playing -> please come again! :computer:

Same. its just so bad that they havent fixed it yet. we all had issues with lags and instable servers and they do nothing about it.. but i guess its more important to be a cashgrab game then anything else.

at least you guys are not losing peds, there is that to be happy about.

Same Here

I tried to log in before work this morning to check my auction items but was unable to log in - same internal error message - hope it gets fixed before i get home

Just managed to log in after it being impossible for 5 hours

I get the incorrect one time code message

"This Mob didn't carry any loot" i got that twice last night and had to restart client after that i couldn't log in due to internal error

internal error at login again

I just know my biggest feffoid loot was just about to drop too... honest :cool:

same here...internal error after 10 big bulks with no loot and no codex kill count

"This Mob didn't carry any loot" i got that twice last night and had to restart client after that i couldn't log in due to internal error

did you get your loot back once you logged in again?

Yeah, I'm the same as well. I'm not able to log in due to an internal error...

Back