Suggestion: stackable L weapons

morfoc

Alpha
Society
AF-RFC
MORFOC AS SERBAN
have the ability to stack L weapons to retrieve TT from a weapon ,
a system which would allow stacking L weapons with a limit of 10 for example, and having xx tier to be re-unlocked each addon but with a tier rate which gradually increases.

Last edited:
With no puncuation, this is hard to follow. You will need to try and expalin it again.

My first thought with stacking L weapons is that they would all need to have the same TIR rate.
But trying to read your post you are mentioning something about TIR rates but i'm not sure where you were going with it.

You also mentioned about TT, so are you trying to gain extra TT value for the L weapon with unlocked TIR?

I rather think of having the chance to keep his weapon L mounted in tier as long as possible
with maybe a penalty with each new addition of a full TT weapon and maximum 10

I rather think of having the chance to keep his weapon L mounted in tier as long as possible
with maybe a penalty with each new addition of a full TT weapon and maximum 10

So you want an unlimited weapon then?

So you want an unlimited weapon then?

not especially if there is a limit like 10x, many weapons never reach tier 10 it wears out too quickly

not especially if there is a limit like 10x, many weapons never reach tier 10 it wears out too quickly

Thats what extenders and economy enhancers are for, it decreases the drain on TT value of the weapon.
However they do need to work on the tiering still to get the balance right.

Allowing to stack the L weapons to give higher TT value on L weapons removes the purpose of the weapon being L and reduces one of the main reasons for having an UL weapon. If you want a T10 weapon, get an UL one, the L weapons should not be able to reach T10 with having a ton of TT value left.

I don't get the stacking L guns things so much, and agree it would take away the value of unlimited guns. Perhaps there is room for higher TT value limited weapons, maybe when crafting 1 out of 10 or some other ratio could drop say a gun with 2-3 times the original tt value, these might get higher mu... I say this because I have been using the ARmatrix LR-30 and get somewhat annoyed at how short of time it lasts, sure I could by an extender...But I have no interest in dropping 200 ped on an extender to put on a 74 ped gun(w/mu) when this game is one where things don't always work as intended, I would feel that first extender is an experiment and I would have to track my activity to verify it actually works as advertised a 200 ped gamble I am not willing to make... I know, just by another gun, yes thats what I do, but switching L guns forces you to pay close attention to the tt left on the gun to manage when you buy the next gun, then I have to deal with it breaking and switching guns mid mob...Its a convenience thing that I think many would be willing to pay a bit more MU for... I guess I feel I should not have to buy and burn up 20-50 of the same gun before I can get enough skill to use the next level L gun at max and I don't see anyone analyzing the performance of extenders to provide some comfort that they work as advertised....

But I have no interest in dropping 200 ped on an extender to put on a 74 ped gun(w/mu) when this game is one where things don't always work as intended, I would feel that first extender is an experiment and I would have to track my activity to verify it actually works as advertised a 200 ped gamble I am not willing to make... I know, just by another gun, yes thats what I do, but switching L guns forces you to pay close attention to the tt left on the gun to manage when you buy the next gun, then I have to deal with it breaking and switching guns mid mob...Its a convenience thing that I think many would be willing to pay a bit more MU for... I guess I feel I should not have to buy and burn up 20-50 of the same gun before I can get enough skill to use the next level L gun at max and I don't see anyone analyzing the performance of extenders to provide some comfort that they work as advertised....

Extenders work, they take the % of decay on weapon and take that out of the extender instead. So with an Armatrix P20, you absorb 20% of the weapon decay, essentially adding an extra 13ped to your L-30.
That decay comes off the extender instead, so one extender will last multiple weapons.
Those extenders have a low MU as well so brings down your overall cost MU of the (L) weapon.
Perhaps you should take a closer look into extenders if you are really concerned about MU on your weapons.

Economy enhancers are prob not worth it for an ArMatrix weapon though, their decay is not that much so cost not really worth it.

Back