Split Hunting HOF Lists by Individual and Shared/Team

smoothee

Old Alpha
Society
-=The Rebellion=-
|| Chaos ||
While I understand that shared hunting events like Old Fred are a great time and am in no way saying that they should go, it does cause a problem with the HOF list. For most of the day today, it was possible to hit an uber loot (1000+) and not be on the HOF list at all. I myself hit an 800 ped global last night and while this is not really a big deal in the grand scheme of the cosmos, it did get me thinking about how the HOF list would be improved if individual loots were separate from shared/team loots.

Another way to handle this would be a list of the biggest multipliers. This would be far more interesting because a 1500 ped Foul Young is a conversation starter while a 1500 ped Sand King is just a bummer and represents a huge loss for the people there.

Last edited:
Another way to handle this would be a list of the biggest multipliers. This would be far more interesting because a 1500 ped Foul Young is a conversation starter while a 1500 ped Sand King is just a bummer and represents a huge loss for the people there.

I like this... For me a multiplier list would be more intersting than a pure value list. However, I think the primary reason for adding globals and hofs etc is a psychological incentive to progress. "I can't wait until I have the skills to kill that mob, so I can get a loot like that" etc. That might be lost with a multiplier based hof-list somewhat.

I like this... For me a multiplier list would be more intersting than a pure value list. However, I think the primary reason for adding globals and hofs etc is a psychological incentive to progress. "I can't wait until I have the skills to kill that mob, so I can get a loot like that" etc. That might be lost with a multiplier based hof-list somewhat.
AND you can kill thousands of tiny critters without really trying. I'm not saying to get rid of the main hof list, only that a multiplier list would be super interesting to see as well.

Back