mining is broken, game is broken

infamousH4

Old Alpha
Society
Hardcore
h4mmer 4nd s1ckle
why is there no pyrite anywhere?

how much longer do you expect me to play a broken game?

Pyrite is in ashi try mining there.

Isn't it still in the PVP zone near Argus?
Yea but around 2-3% but in ashi pvp you can get upto 35% pyrite if you time the wave.

It is why i am not playing at the moment. I don't enjoy paying 400+ % for enhancers. 300+% for pyrite, waves that last ten minutes max for so much time having to dedicate to mining, while trying to hunt fulltime. Eh, breaks are good for your soul anyways.

i mined pvp4 for 10 hours with 0 pyrite claims

I feel your pain, I clicked Tech Gizmos for over 2 weeks and got almost no Impact blueprints... Recently I got a couple of really nice ones, and when I decided to click them, I got 28% success, makes me want to rage quit this shit..

Recently I got a couple of really nice ones, and when I decided to click them, I got 28% success, makes me want to rage quit this shit..

Crafting is fun, isn't it? :D
Have you had the sub 15% success streaks yet?
So much fun spending a month to loot a L BP, another 2-3 weeks to gather the materials and then getting 1/13....

why is there no pyrite anywhere?

how much longer do you expect me to play a broken game?
Yup! And - the forum is not working properly too...each link freezes then maybe loads after a long time - hopefully its a workable bug - broken as is tho - and ya howlong!!??

the pyrite is literally in my storage. want it for 400%?

fun fact - mining resource generation (non-lyst/oil) is based on player activity in a given area.... no pyrite in pvp4? that's because there's no one cycling ped in pvp4.

this is the new resource system introduced in september 2019.

alternatively, there's plenty in ark pvp

fun fact - mining resource generation (non-lyst/oil) is based on player activity in a given area.... no pyrite in pvp4? that's because there's no one cycling ped in pvp4.
isn't the OP cycling PED there?

On the opposite side, I think mining is great. I wish I had more time to mine, especially the good pyrite spots (i.e., not Ashi).

the pyrite is literally in my storage. want it for 400%?

this is the new resource system introduced in september 2019.

alternatively, there's plenty in ark pvp

how about u sell to me for 110% and i wont wipe the floor with u when i catch u mining ashi rig :devilish:

how about u sell to me for 110% and i wont wipe the floor with u when i catch u mining ashi rig :devilish:
Or kick the wanna be shrouds out of ashi it will automatically come down ?

i dont understand OP , you cant state the game is broken or mining is broken from just saying you cant find Pyrite .

in my experience since tiering is fixed , mining has never been better , excellent market values and overall decent mining

keep up the good work to increasing a better economy Mindark :)

Last edited:
alright trolling aside here's what's up for me...

i've got about 4400 TT of pyrite in storage (sold about 2100) that i mined in march and into april... then we go the new VU and everything changed again and the ashi pyrite wave was cut to what seems like 1/3..... coincidentally i quit mining two days later as teh last source of really good EV+ was at ashi and MA just strangled it further.

imo the solution to this is to put pyrite everywhere with a rarity similar to redulite... if you let it hit everywhere then it's fine...

add-in normal hitrates of it in pvp4, remove it entirely from ashi (ashi with pyrite was a fucking mistake)

pvp4 should be the primary source of pyrite, but it shouldn't be the only source of pyrite..

right now ashi and ark pvp are the only sources of pyrite, and also the primary sources of pyrite. MA completely fucked pvp4 with amethera lyst waves. It needs updated/changed, but with all the other shit going on we may not get a solid mining update for a year or more. pyrite has to be dealt with though.

alright trolling aside here's what's up for me...

i've got about 4400 TT of pyrite in storage (sold about 2100) that i mined in march and into april... then we go the new VU and everything changed again and the ashi pyrite wave was cut to what seems like 1/3..... coincidentally i quit mining two days later as teh last source of really good EV+ was at ashi and MA just strangled it further.

imo the solution to this is to put pyrite everywhere with a rarity similar to redulite... if you let it hit everywhere then it's fine...

add-in normal hitrates of it in pvp4, remove it entirely from ashi (ashi with pyrite was a fucking mistake)

pvp4 should be the primary source of pyrite, but it shouldn't be the only source of pyrite..

right now ashi and ark pvp are the only sources of pyrite, and also the primary sources of pyrite. MA completely fucked pvp4 with amethera lyst waves. It needs updated/changed, but with all the other shit going on we may not get a solid mining update for a year or more. pyrite has to be dealt with though.

Well you are wrong again.

thing is they reduced the pyrite per day back in the end of 2017 and they didn't rise it back, they reduced it with like ~40-50% total per day

Your pyrite tt return got worse due to activity in area. Simple as that.

Your pyrite tt return got worse due to activity in area. Simple as that.

Indeed. Someplace like Ashi especially, you're going to be mining spots miners have definitely been dropping at within the last 15 minutes most of the time.

Pyrite isn't difficult to get in some areas, but it's also more out of the way for me compared to some similar average MU areas.

Back