Question: Whats the deal with AMD's ?

Sn0wst0rm

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Mr Sn0wst0rmz X
Hey all,

1 year ago I aquired a very miniscule amount of Arkadian Moon Deeds, I then took a year break from game and came back last to find the 10 deeds I had, generated 12 ped over 12 months.

I obviously transferred the ped and since then nothing else has come through. The revenue is dated and sometimes its 6 days some, 4 and some even every 1 day.

So how are these working? and are they now dead being as the revenue has stopped since 10 days ago. Also is Arkadia dying ? I can see there forum is now dead with last of the arkadia staff replies back in May.

What is going on ? Just curious

Thanks in advance

Mr X

You did read about how these deeds work when you bought them, not? Nothing has changed since then. All relevant information is still available on the forums if you need a refresher. The deeds are not all sold yet, therefore still waiting to become fully tradable. Revenue has slowed down since the initial excitement faded but they are paying out. Development is ongoing and now many are busy with events elsewhere.

No I have searched with the search function for AMD related threads but all that showed up was "Sale" threads.

My transfer page so transfers up until 7.7.2020 when I transfered the 12 ped to my card then nothing since. None of the other revenue payments were longer than 6 days. Its now 9 since the last.

Like I said been a way a long time so not sure.

Thanks anyway for your response San.

No I have searched with the search function for AMD related threads but all that showed up was "Sale" threads.

My transfer page so transfers up until 7.7.2020 when I transfered the 12 ped to my card then nothing since. None of the other revenue payments were longer than 6 days. Its now 9 since the last.

Like I said been a way a long time so not sure.

Thanks anyway for your response San.

Everything you need to know about AMD is here: https://www.entropialoot.com/Chart.aspx?id=4

Payouts and all.

I own AMD's. They aren't dead, but definitely not selling very well. The Moon has a lot of potential and looks well designed, But there just isn't a compelling reason for players to go there yet. Same problem with the Ancient Greece shares. Supply is greatly outstripping demand.

I own AMD's. They aren't dead, but definitely not selling very well. The Moon has a lot of potential and looks well designed, But there just isn't a compelling reason for players to go there yet. Same problem with the Ancient Greece shares. Supply is greatly outstripping demand.

Apologies if I come across as dumb. Do u mean Pre sales ? Mine are none tradable apparently. Or are you refering the original stock they were selling to us ?

Cheers

Apologies if I come across as dumb. Do u mean Pre sales ? Mine are none tradable apparently. Or are you refering the original stock they were selling to us ?

Cheers
No real demand in pre-sales for sure. Maybe the prices are too high, or there are just too many deeds available? Dunno :scratch2:

Hope that all changes soon!
:cowboy:

If you don’t participate in activities on the moon, you only have yourself to blame for the lack of revenue.

If you don’t participate in activities on the moon, you only have yourself to blame for the lack of revenue.
Except that there is no revenue if it has to come out of your own spending. What sounds like a proper retort is in fact circular logic. The idea of a passive investment is to get others to do the spending. So if you play on the Moon and e.g. stream or tell others about it with a view to making them join you, then we're getting somewhere. But not by telling existing players to take it out of their pocket.

While wondering why we still don't have an affiliate program, I've been coming to the conclusion that this is actually the better, more solid way. Not just sitting on one's deeds and expecting others to do all the work. Get active advertising to boost their revenue. MindArk and the planet partners should help with providing some graphics or other materials which are available for such purposes without everybody having to worry about licensing.

Thanks Mr $5

So no dividends paid out since 7/7

On to the second part of my question. Is Arkadia dead then ? Is that why some well know people have been selling on their LA ? ?

No. Arkadia is not dead. People sell their LAs for a variety of reasons. It has always required a land area owner with skill to operate Ark LAs properly. The types who do the usual or want to be passive will not do good.

No. Arkadia is not dead. People sell their LAs for a variety of reasons. It has always required a land area owner with skill to operate Ark LAs properly. The types who do the usual or want to be passive will not do good.

Far enough mate but the official forum is dead. I read one of the last posts from Arkadias remaining active people who first said how many moon deeds were left and then his last post saying they do not know how many are left. Nothing since May. Only a couple of posts from 3 july and thats about it.

tl;dr to many deeds and deeds owner want passive income that playerbase to make economy running
also taxed lands in 2020 is istant loss money , most players are figure out that

Al this thousand peds that get remove from economy because deeds come in

Back