What is wrong with "The Enigma Keys"

Aqu.Ronin

Hatchling
What is the problem with "Enigma Keys"?

I encountered a serious bug in step 3 of Enigma.

I finished a difficult the door and opened it, but... I can't go any further. I can't move forward as if there is a transparent glass screen in front of me... What should I do in this situation?

pls check the second video below:

[video]https://cafe.naver.com/entropiauniv/2632[/video]

I watched both of your videos. You are way better than me at not falling. That is a serious bug and would make me crazy! :eyecrazy:

Hello, i had the same issues many times long ago, and i was ready to give up after so many times.
Then I watched some videos and i tried something after that.
I'm not saying it's a sure way for everyone but it worked for me.
When your run for the door, when you're about to arrive and you're not on a small pipe but on the large platform, try passing in first person mode view.
and if you're still blocked by that invisible glass wall, keep running forward ("Z" key) and try jumping too.
It made the trick for me, try various things.
I don't think it's a bug since i had the same issue and i've been able to pass without making any support ticket.
Let us know how it goes. :)

I cleared the "The Enigma Key : stage 3"

It wasn't having a bug

It depends on 'speed of pass'

I am on stage 1 of the enigma keys and i have no idea how i find the fragments... i have 1/8 but i dont know where that came from or how to get the 7 more...

Can anyone help?

I am on stage 1 of the enigma keys and i have no idea how i find the fragments... i have 1/8 but i dont know where that came from or how to get the 7 more...

Can anyone help?
It tells you what mob to hunt for a fragment. The higher maturity of the mob you hunt, the higher the chance to loot it, like can be 100+ mobs on punies and < 10 on stalkers. The fragment is not a physical item, just a mission trigger. There is a 1 hour cooldown between the tasks, counting from the moment you got the previous task, so if it takes you more than a hour to loot a fragment, you can take the next task right away, otherwise you will have to wait a bit.

You turn the tasks to the Karona npc near the Port Atlantis tp so check her out in case you walked away from her the last time because she was on cooldown and didn't talk.

It tells you what mob to hunt for a fragment. The higher maturity of the mob you hunt, the higher the chance to loot it, like can be 100+ mobs on punies and < 10 on stalkers. The fragment is not a physical item, just a mission trigger. There is a 1 hour cooldown between the tasks, counting from the moment you got the previous task, so if it takes you more than a hour to loot a fragment, you can take the next task right away, otherwise you will have to wait a bit.

You turn the tasks to the Karona npc near the Port Atlantis tp so check her out in case you walked away from her the last time because she was on cooldown and didn't talk.

I have been to talk to her but i have just got Karona's Mining Task and still have The Enigma Keys Stage 1 mission as well... 1/8 fragments... Doesn't say what mobs to kill at all

I have been to talk to her but i have just got Karona's Mining Task and still have The Enigma Keys Stage 1 mission as well... 1/8 fragments... Doesn't say what mobs to kill at all
You get one task at a time, can be hunting or mining. You need to finish your mining task to proceed.

You get one task at a time, can be hunting or mining. You need to finish your mining task to proceed.
But i have both right now...?

But i have both right now...?
"The Enigma Keys Stage 1" is the main mission, it will stay until you complete all 8 tasks and get the key to the first puzzle. The tasks (Karona's Mining Task (Stage 1) or Karona's Hunting Task (Stage 1)) are sub-missions to it, one at a time. The main mission is there only to remind you to return for more tasks.

Last edited:
"The Enigma Keys Stage 1" is the main mission, it will stay until you complete all 8 tasks and get the key to the first puzzle. The tasks (Karona's Mining Task (Stage 1) or Karona's Hunting Task (Stage 1)) are sub-missions to it, one at a time. The main mission is there only to remind you to return for more tasks.
OK I understand now. Still none the wiser as to what I need to hunt to get the fragments though as I have had the mission for way over a year and got only 1 fragment :unsure:

OK I understand now. Still none the wiser as to what I need to hunt to get the fragments though as I have had the mission for way over a year and got only 1 fragment :unsure:

I'll make one more attempt :)

1. If you currently have a "Karona's Hunting Task (Stage 1)" in the mission log, it says in the description which mob to hunt.
2. If you currently have a "Karona's Mining Task (Stage 1)" you don't hunt anything, you need to mine for Lysterium or Crude Oil until you "find" the fragment and the task is marked as complete. You won't get any other tasks, hunting or mining, until you finish this one and return to Karona.
3. if you have neither and only "The Enigma Keys Stage 1" mission on your log, you need to talk to Karona near the Port Atlantis teleporter and she will give you a random hunting or mining task.

I'll make one more attempt :)

1. If you currently have a "Karona's Hunting Task (Stage 1)" in the mission log, it says in the description which mob to hunt.
2. If you currently have a "Karona's Mining Task (Stage 1)" you don't hunt anything, you need to mine for Lysterium or Crude Oil until you "find" the fragment and the task is marked as complete. You won't get any other tasks, hunting or mining, until you finish this one and return to Karona.
3. if you have neither and only "The Enigma Keys Stage 1" mission on your log, you need to talk to Karona near the Port Atlantis teleporter and she will give you a random hunting or mining task.
OK I think the penny has dropped... I will report back soon ?

OK I think the penny has dropped... I will report back soon ?
Thank you Svarog! I finally realised what I had to do after you spelling it out to me twice! ? ? ?

Much appreciated! ?

Hello, i had the same issues many times long ago, and i was ready to give up after so many times.
Then I watched some videos and i tried something after that.
I'm not saying it's a sure way for everyone but it worked for me.
When your run for the door, when you're about to arrive and you're not on a small pipe but on the large platform, try passing in first person mode view.
and if you're still blocked by that invisible glass wall, keep running forward ("Z" key) and try jumping too.
It made the trick for me, try various things.
I don't think it's a bug since i had the same issue and i've been able to pass without making any support ticket.
Let us know how it goes. :)
i confirm :) i just finished today and when arriving to the "downed door" i return in 1st view and keep running + jump then you pass the "bugged door"

Back