Buying: WTB: Loughlin Smacker Two - CLOSED

Still looking for this knockout!
:boxer:

The search continues.
:beerchug:

Last edited:
Come one guys. How rare is this sweet tool? Mod FAP rare?
:king:

Problem is that this is a bit oldschool. I might be able to make one - and I'd have to check the costs, as one of the ingredients doesn't seem to drop any longer.

In general these days you need to try and get other things than the loughlin stuff for meleee.

Having said that - it was brill years ago when I was getting started in melee.

Problem is that this is a bit oldschool. I might be able to make one - and I'd have to check the costs, as one of the ingredients doesn't seem to drop any longer.

In general these days you need to try and get other things than the loughlin stuff for meleee.

Having said that - it was brill years ago when I was getting started in melee.
I’d be willing to make it worth your while if you could make one for me.
:beerchug:

I have reminded myself about this, as it is a long time since I looked at these items.
There are two versions of this - UL and L. I have never seen an UL item, and despite having hundreds of BPs, not seen a BP for it.

So the only version I could make would be a L.

I note that these days there is a huge gap in the progress ladder for Power Fist , and I'm not sure what to suggest.

If you are happy with the L version I could look into making it.

Oh wow. I had no idea that the UL version was so rare. I’m not looking to traverse the skill ladder. I just want to carry it around as another way to kill small mobs. I am skilled enough to use it. I have a Level 1 unlimited melee trauma amp and it would fit on their nicely. Thank you checking if you could make it. Please save the materials, I will hold out for the UL version if it’s out there.
:thumbup:

Yes I believe they are more rare than Smacker Three (At one point I knew 3 people that had it). I dont know anyone else that has Two besides me... (But its not for sale). Maybe someone else has one.

Yes I believe they are more rare than Smacker Three (At one point I knew 3 people that had it). I dont know anyone else that has Two besides me... (But its not for sale). Maybe someone else has one.
I will pray that this is not a unique item. Thank you for this information.

Still looking and hoping.

Still looking if anyone is selling.

Back