How to play for free Video Guide (for new players) +100 PED Giveaway

ProjectZero

Young
Society
The Foundation.
Hans Zero Zertho
Hello everyone! I'm Zero, and I've been playing Entropia Universe for a few weeks now. I'm a big fan of space mmos / mmos in general and have really been enjoying my time here on Entropia Universe.

One thing I noticed was that there are not many youtubers for this game, so I wanted to see if I could contribute to the community a bit by being helpful for other new players. This video goes over the typical zero-cost activities in a bit of detail, as well general advice on being profitable as a free player.

This video is targeted primarily towards new players, but I'd love some veteran feedback as well.

Not to mention that I'm going to be giving 100 PED away to a lucky subscriber, who doesn't like free PED?
(I will respond to this thread with an unlisted video of the actual giveaway, I will put every entrant in a random number generator and randomly select the winner)

I hope you enjoy!

-Cheers

Last edited:
Reserving this spot for giveaway entrants. If you entered the giveaway and I missed you, please let me know!

Current Entrants:

1. Dan FuRiouSOne Williams
  2. Miss Gloria
  3. TheKing Balam
  4. Robin Triggher Benson
  5. Stanislav Dialebro Gravchenko
  6. Undead Mario Evilone
  7. Wolf Wanderer Miller
  8. ahmet lepuma48 demir
  9. Bojan Bojanmk Gjurovski
  10. Fatteus Fatty Thorsson
  11. Roxas Ateyo Asakura
  12. Patrick Volt43 Lagman
  13. asdf ENT uio
  14. Mr Bjorn Sir
  15. azri kecek afiq

My first video I planned on giving out some PED as well, (1 PEC per view to one Subscriber) because I haven't messed with youtube in a while I was unaware that you cannot see a full list of your subscribers any longer. So what I'll do is add that PEC to the giveaway from the second video.

( +1 PEC per view on 8/1 )

I know that is sort of confusing, hence why I made people mail me in game for the second give-away. ( I can track who has entered)
Once I am able to auto assign subscribers to a role in my discord I'll do subscriber events (like giveaways) there to be sure that everyone has equal opportunity!
Thanks

Last edited:
So the winner is #1 Dan FuRiouSOne Williams , I will message him in-game and get him squared away with the 103 PED.

Thanks

Nice video! Welcome to EU :)

We most certainly could use more YouTubers creating content and helping us get the word out about this quirky little game.

Keep up the good work! (y)

Nice video, I like the editing. (y)

What's the intro/outro music please ?
Sounds a bit like SURVIVE band.

Nice video, I like the editing. (y)

What's the intro/outro music please ?
Sounds a bit like SURVIVE band.
Thanks, I'm not 100% sure ( I can't find the video on youtube any longer ) I was just looking up "Music from Entropia Universe". :p

Thanks, I'm not 100% sure ( I can't find the video on youtube any longer ) I was just looking up "Music from Entropia Universe". :p

I was wondering if it's ingame music.
I've turned it off for years. I listen to my own music while I play.

Well, that sounds pretty good.
80s synthesizer style. ?

I was wondering if it's ingame music.
I've turned it off for years. I listen to my own music while I play.

Well, that sounds pretty good.
80s synthesizer style. ?
Was hoping some OG game music would spur up some feelings of nostalgia for the vets. I listened to probably 20 tracks and I liked that one the best. Arkadia has some really cool and dramatic music if you are out there turn it up!

Aw man I missed the giveaway! Still gave you a sub and a like though :) Great video!

Back