Entropia Gold's NEW Event: HOFF's HOF OFF - 5 Land Areas & 5 Different Mobs!

Welcome, Rose!

Remember, for the "HOF" to count towards prizes in HOFF's HOF OFF, you'd need to meet the threshold per mob:

Atrox is 500 PED and above. Neconu's are 450 PED+, and Bibo and Bery are 400+

Hoping to see you add a zero to that 90 pedder ? GL out there!
Yes!

I know, but I was there only 5 minutes and a global. Thank You..great info and event.

Chronophobe Slaiine Faitheal Add me as well please. Thank you for this cool event.

misty dressto kill

registered via chat

Had another WINNER just the other day! Ben Rumsponge landed a 1k+ Uber on Atrox over at OLA#39, and scored himself another +225 PED bonus, GZ!

index.php

Please register: Daniel Predator Skelland

Register me: Randy Randy Getz

Need that damn bronze mission on trox. Do u check Ent. Life so i just can lean back att shoot troxes?

Register me: Randy Randy Getz

Need that damn bronze mission on trox. Do u check Ent. Life so i just can lean back att shoot troxes?

Yes. I'll be using EL to verify the #'s. If you have tracker its advised to run it. GL out there!

Berycled Stalkers and Combibo Stalkers found out at OLA #30 just East of Shinook Jungle TP. Those mobs are dropping some really nice MU% loot! Orange paint, boards, armor pieces and blazar. No better place to finish up your Bery and Bibo missions. GL!

Register:
Usurper Adamas Sheridan
Book Dad LBB

Add me: Killarious K-Max Maximillion

Finally I got something from Pudding's event! with last digit 0000000000000
index.php

Finally I got something from Pudding's event! with last digit 0000000000000
index.php

NICELY DONE! GZ on scoring that last digit a "0" that's a cool +1,000 PED right there :D

We've had 4 HOFS in the last couple days w/ some MASSIVE payouts and HUGE Ubers! GZ to everyone! KEEP EM COMING GUYS!

index.php

Atrox 1.9k Uber on 8/21/2020

index.php

Vincent's 2nd HOF on a Scipulor Young 629 Pedder 8/15/2020

index.php

Gun KimBoom's 620 PED Scip Young HOF on 8/21/2020

I also have yet to meet up with Vincent for his 3rd HOF! YES 3rd HOF IN JUST 2 WEEKS! :D HE IS ON A ROLL! I'll be posting that payout as soon as I meet up with him, he just got a 1.1k Uber out on Atrox 2 days ago! Waiting to see his 4th and 5th in the next week at this pace, keep it up!

If you're due for a HOF and getting nothing in Migration...
Hit up any of the 5 Land Areas for your Chance to WIN OVER 9,000 PED with your HOF:

Medusa's Head - Deino Island (scipulor)
OLA#02 - Atrox Paradise
OLA#30 - Combibo and Berycled Stalker
OLA#39 - Atrox Zone

OLA#50 - That Freaking Cold Place (neconu)

index.php

Last edited:
Was doing troxes all day yesterday grinding away on my bronze mission when hit me...WAS ON THE WRONG LA... =( Well here's stupid for ya ^^ Im doing the rest on the right la now!!! Cross your fingers for me and thx for a really cool bonussystem.

More and MORE Winners Every Day!
GZ Guys!
index.php

Vincentino on his 3rd HOF Streak! From Neconu -> Scip -> Atrox

index.php

index.php

index.php

HUGE GZ to Pablo, he's WON OVER 2,500 PED JUST THIS PAST WEEK!!!

If you haven't joined, make sure to register! Come see how players are earning thousands of PED from their HOFs on Atrox, Scipulor, Neconu, Combibo and Berycled

Hit up any of the 5 Land Areas for your Chance to WIN OVER 9,000 PED with your HOF:
Medusa's Head - Deino Island (scipulor)
OLA#02 - Atrox Paradise
OLA#30 - Combibo and Berycled Stalker
OLA#39 - Atrox Zone

OLA#50 - That Freaking Cold Place (neconu)

sign me up :p

orik eragon knurla

Back