it's such a shame

morfoc

Alpha
Society
AF-RFC
MORFOC AS SERBAN
it's such a shame, this kind of bp L that MA distributes as an equivalent of the old bp L which had light components.
most crafters know these bps to recycler, etc, with components that cost a lot per click to do what, shrapnel ...:poop:
these bps appear most often after a loss, so MA tells you want to replay a large sum to can be recovered this that you lost.
gamble gamble :poop::poop:
I don't even understand why this types of bp's exists.

index.php

Or stop lamenting, sell it for markup to those who craft it (because there are several), get some monies, and move on with yourself. It has its place in the game. Like it or hate it. It is for you to discover the why.

its existence is so logical, I will search about it on wiki/el or the forum of its usefulness :computer:

Reactions: Liu
This is okay, this is not gambeling but nooooooooo no keys for the sweeds.....Do'h.....1 more BP to fuck up the economy.

(at least with boxes you are guarantied to get something back)

Let just put more crafting ingridients in TT, make all hunters loot 90% shrap and miners loot their fancy 105% MU ores. Sweet bot turnover will keep MA pocket's full and heavily addicted gamblers will keep forum alive by making such dumb threads like this one.

Let just put more crafting ingridients in TT, make all hunters loot 90% shrap and miners loot their fancy 105% MU ores. Sweet bot turnover will keep MA pocket's full and heavily addicted gamblers will keep forum alive by making such dumb threads like this one.

Yeah lets make this BP, that is not boosted, have 120 ped of ingredients with MU, where the end result is...... shrapnel?!?!
Where is the logic in this?

Meanwhile, to get through all the gizmo's to get the 8's, you have to consume hunter ingredients, such as Animal spleen oil/kidney oil/liver oil/pancreas oil/adrenal oil, etc

I don't even understand why this types of bp's exists.

This BP is a recycler, for a reason. It gives the option for those who have cycled through the gizmo's from 1-8 (weapon/armor/tech), some way to restart as there is no use for these Tech Gizmo 8's other than the TT machine or these recycler BP's.
Some have decided it is another way to gamble at higher levels than EP4 (go figure).

Just sell it if you get one of them, they have MU and sell easily.

This BP is a recycler, for a reason. It gives the option for those who have cycled through the gizmo's from 1-8 (weapon/armor/tech), some way to restart as there is no use for these Tech Gizmo 8's other than the TT machine or these recycler BP's.

Wouldn't a better option have been to make a BP that uses Tech Gizmo 8s to create something high-end, or maybe i'm missing something? Also, what is the purpose of the Tech Gizmos in the first place? Sincere question.

its existence is so logical, I will search about it on wiki/el or the forum of its usefulness :computer:

Please share here, I really really want to know :) cause I might have miss out something important...

Wouldn't a better option have been to make a BP that uses Tech Gizmo 8s to create something high-end, or maybe i'm missing something? Also, what is the purpose of the Tech Gizmos in the first place? Sincere question.
tech gizmos are for people with electronic and mechanical skills, so that they can level up armor, weapon, and attachment skills... the other option would be crafting jester d1's i suppose... but your gonna tt those, so its even worse, minus that maybe they drop different blueprints...

Ideally yes, but at the rate of which people cycle through those tech gizmo's, i don't think there is really anything high-end that would utilize them quick enough, to allow the turnover of the cycles.
If anything it would slow down the cycling, which in a specific way could be good, but overall not the best way to go about it. MA also would not like the slow down of turnover either, and well MA is a business.

Side note, If you want to sell your animal oils (gained from hunting), outside of the Auction House, find a crafter who cycles these tech gizmo's (either for skilling or BP fishing) and cozy up to them.

Back