Older player returning to see whats new. With a few questions...

Talason

Guardian
Society
Entropia Movers[EM]
Talason Tal Cordesta
I think I cashed out around 2010 give or take a year. Anyway the game has changed a lot it seems. Eudoria has seen global warming or something lol. Where did hadeshiem go??? LOL Got as lot more TP's ro get now, etc... Anyway I had my son register yesterday, and planned on going for TP runs while he got used to the controls and stuff. I know there is a tutorial, but I am old school. Project Entropia pretty much just threw us out at port Atlantis and said "see ya!"

Lucky for me I keep a suit of armor and a decent pistol from back before, along with some mining gear, etc... I only had about 30 ped left on the account. I also had to reset my password a couple years back ( I would log in once a year as at one time if you did not keep your account active, then they would melt all items for TT value and put that ped on your card. Also you would lose your avatar IIRC and would have to create a new one... There by loosing all your skills, attributes. Not sure if this is still the case) So, I get into the game and go to make a deposit... I cannot. Seems the game has not retained my deposit information. On that note I do think I have changed banks, along with their debit cards since 2010. No big deal. Will log onto the website and attach new means of depositing.

My account has the old Gold Card authenticator as well. So I put in my login information. It ask for my gold card code. I generate the code, and it logs me into the website. I go to deposits, select cards and then it wants a new gold card code. Now it tells me the code is bad? Okay so I pick bank transfer this time for deposit. Again I go to put in a gold card code... Bad code message once again. Hmmm okay this is weird, so I see they are now wanting to do 2FA with a phone app like a lot of other places use. So I go to update my account with the new form of 2FA. Download they app. click on the website to go to the page with the bar scan graphic to sync the phone to accout. Hit a wall again. It ask for a gold card code... Again it gives me the "bad code" message.

Okay so now I decide to contact support. Will see if they can help me remove old gold card and update 2FA, and or help setting up a form of depositng.... Guess what? I either get a bad code if it ask me for one, or now starting to get "HTTP error 429" message??? If anyone has any clues as to what to do here it would be greatly appreciated. It is weird that I can log into the website, and game with the gold card codes, but cannot do anything else on the website as then all of a sudden said codes are "bad codes, or HTTP429 errors". Also is there a way to contact support from whithin the game anymore?

Also are there any up to date guides on pet system, these new quest (?) lines, etc?

Thanks all for any help or suggestions on what to do / try.

P.S. Sorry for any typos. It is early here and I am nursing my first cup of coffee.

Tal

Hi Talason and welcome back :)

I'm not sure if you know this or not but the old Gold Card and reader are no longer supported by MA, which means if you are having problems with it, you're on your own. The only thing you can do is to have it de-activated on your account by contacting support. You can contact support without 2FA but you probably know that already.

I hear some people are still able to use their Gold Cards, I was able to use mine until last Christmas when I was having some issues and finally asked MA to remove it from my account.

Yes MA removed the in-game support ticket thingy about 2 years ago now, you have to file a support case via your account on their website.

You should know that MA is currently having some issues with the webshop so it's possible the difficulties you're having are related somehow to this.

I would recommend you file a support ticket and ask them to remove your Gold Card and then just use the Entropia Pocket phone app from that point forward, it works well in my opinion.

Good Luck o/

Legends

Link to Entropia Support: https://account.entropiauniverse.co...port-case/index.xml?&up=/support-faq/contact/

Thanks Legends!

The issue I am having with getting rid of the gold card is that I cannot contact support because I am getting "HTTP error 429" displayed from the website...

UPDATE: I tried using TOR browser to see if that error above is cookie related. I am now able to get to support page. Going to fire off a message. See if I get a reply.

Thanks again, and will see what happens.

Tal

the 2fa authentification on the website seems broken atm.....you cant access the "my items" page or simialr...also the webshop is affected

the 2fa authentification on the website seems broken atm.....you cant access the "my items" page or similar...also the webshop is affected

Thats what I am experiencing. I either get the HTTP error 429 page (Except in TOR browser), or it needs a code, and even though the game and website will accept generated codes to login. It will not accept a code on those other pages.

I did shoot off a ticket thru TOR. I mentioned i had to write it there as I do not want to get locked or anything with TOR showing me from some other country than USA.

There is a problem right now with 2fa, it doesnt work for anyone. Gold card reader should still work once they fix this issue.

You can make a support case to have 2fa removed. If u upload pictures of front and back of your id card right away you will probably have 2fa removed by Tuesday.

There is a problem right now with 2fa, it doesnt work for anyone. Gold card reader should still work once they fix this issue.

You can make a support case to have 2fa removed. If u upload pictures of front and back of your id card right away you will probably have 2fa removed by Tuesday.

this is where I am at currently. It is funny though. After I sent in the ticket. I logged in to check the reply. I did NOT have to use the gold card! Yes!!! So I read the reply. Mindark tells me they will remove the gold card, but first they need the front and back pictures. I send them in and update the support case. LOL Now I need the gold card again to do anything on the site..... smh. LOL

Wiill see what happens.

P.S. LMAO! Now I cannot log into the game. "bad code" So hopefully they are removing it lol

Welcome back Talason!

As soon as you manage to make deposit I advise you to buy Explosive Projectile IV Blueprint and start crafting so you can feel on your skin in which direction MindArk decided to develop their fascinating, vivid, open, real cash economy project.

Right after that, go to Dev's corner to experience new revolutionary way of improved communication with player base - the great Ask Me Anything section.

Have fun!

Welcome back Talason!

As soon as you manage to make deposit I advise you to buy Explosive Projectile IV Blueprint and start crafting so you can feel on your skin in which direction MindArk decided to develop their fascinating, vivid, open, real cash economy project.

Right after that, go to Dev's corner to experience new revolutionary way of improved communication with player base - the great Ask Me Anything section.

Have fun!

It is funny I noticed those things popping up as globals, hof's like crazy since returning.

On the issues I was having. MindArk removed my gold card. Funny the HTTP error 429 errors seems to have disappeared at the same time. Which I find confusing and interesting at the same time. anyway, all is well again.

Last edited:
I think I cashed out around 2010 give or take a year. Anyway the game has changed a lot it seems. Eudoria has seen global warming or something lol. Where did hadeshiem go??? LOL Got as lot more TP's ro get now, etc... Anyway I had my son register yesterday, and planned on going for TP runs while he got used to the controls and stuff. I know there is a tutorial, but I am old school. Project Entropia pretty much just threw us out at port Atlantis and said "see ya!"

Lucky for me I keep a suit of armor and a decent pistol from back before, along with some mining gear, etc... I only had about 30 ped left on the account. I also had to reset my password a couple years back ( I would log in once a year as at one time if you did not keep your account active, then they would melt all items for TT value and put that ped on your card. Also you would lose your avatar IIRC and would have to create a new one... There by loosing all your skills, attributes. Not sure if this is still the case) So, I get into the game and go to make a deposit... I cannot. Seems the game has not retained my deposit information. On that note I do think I have changed banks, along with their debit cards since 2010. No big deal. Will log onto the website and attach new means of depositing.

My account has the old Gold Card authenticator as well. So I put in my login information. It ask for my gold card code. I generate the code, and it logs me into the website. I go to deposits, select cards and then it wants a new gold card code. Now it tells me the code is bad? Okay so I pick bank transfer this time for deposit. Again I go to put in a gold card code... Bad code message once again. Hmmm okay this is weird, so I see they are now wanting to do 2FA with a phone app like a lot of other places use. So I go to update my account with the new form of 2FA. Download they app. click on the website to go to the page with the bar scan graphic to sync the phone to accout. Hit a wall again. It ask for a gold card code... Again it gives me the "bad code" message.

Okay so now I decide to contact support. Will see if they can help me remove old gold card and update 2FA, and or help setting up a form of depositng.... Guess what? I either get a bad code if it ask me for one, or now starting to get "HTTP error 429" message??? If anyone has any clues as to what to do here it would be greatly appreciated. It is weird that I can log into the website, and game with the gold card codes, but cannot do anything else on the website as then all of a sudden said codes are "bad codes, or HTTP429 errors". Also is there a way to contact support from whithin the game anymore?

Also are there any up to date guides on pet system, these new quest (?) lines, etc?

Thanks all for any help or suggestions on what to do / try.

P.S. Sorry for any typos. It is early here and I am nursing my first cup of coffee.

Tal
ArMatrix och Explosive Projectiles crafting

Back