OLA#30 Combibo Stalker & Berycled Stalker

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
Very happy to announce that I have acquired this land recently! I have been eyeing this property for over 2 years, and extremely happy to be the new owner! :) There are no other LAs managed on Calypso that I am familiar with that have Combibo, as such I will keep their spawns up at all times. Combibo and Berycled also offer very nice loot, from the different components they drop to the wood with high mu%, blazar, orange paint, and armor parts... These are fantastic low level mobs!

The damage types of the two mobs go really well with each other, Combibo are 40/60 Cut/Impact, and Berycled are 50/50 Cut/Impact -- they are a PERFECT match!

The DNA is currently set to:

Combibo - Stalker 390 HP
Berycled - Stalker 560 HP

OLA#30 is located just East of Shinook, very easy to find. Coordinates are (290, 512)

4236Normal.jpg
9Normal.jpg

There's a full service station right next to the LA, contains an Auctioneer, Repair & TT terminals, storage, crafting etc. This LA is within walking distance of the Shinook Jungle TP!

I also just included this land area into my new event: Hoff's HOF Off! Where any global or HOF on a Berycled or Combibo greater than 400 PED gives you the chance to win HUGE Prizes! Click HERE to register

Tax: 4.49 % Hunting

Last edited:
Come and hunt some Berycled Stalkers!

Combibo Stalkers have 390 HP! Awesome loot table and a lot of fun to hunt ?

Combibo are dropping Orange Paint!
51.png

HIGH MU% loot on the Bibos!
Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Awesome, grats on the land! Great land for a great owner!

Do you have a Berycled or Combibo Iron Mission to finish up? Maybe you just want to hunt a low to mid level mob with way above average MU%. OLA#30 is your destination!

Need to finish your Berycled Iron? Go to OLA#30 walking distance from Shinook Jungle TP, just head East

Iron Missions are ending on September 1st. Finish your Berycled and Combibo Irons out at OLA#30 its a very short walk East from the Shinook Jungle TP!

Combibo Stalkers have 390 HP! Awesome loot table and a lot of fun to hunt
?

Combibo are dropping Orange Paint!
51.png

Enjoy!

Berycled Stalkers have 560 HP and make a delightful noise when they die! Mwuhahaha

They're also dropping Short Midastree Boards!
1567Original.png

Berycleds damage is 50% Cut and 50% Impact

As an herbivore, they're favorite food is Haimoros. The name "Berycled" is derived from the claw like apenditures that protrude from the ends of their feet. The "cled" or the "claw" portion of their feet is often removed, ground up into a fine powder and used as a flavor and thickener additive in traditional Calypsian desserts, like Beryfanoogan and Cled-Cake.

Happy hunting!
Cheers!

Combibos were spotted eating orange paint on the South West end of OLA#30. Orange paint drops usually triple when this happens.

51.png

Enjoy!

Berycled Stalkers have 560 HP and make a delightful noise when they die! Mwuhahaha

1567Original.png

As an herbivore, they're favorite food is Haimoros. The name "Berycled" is derived from the claw like apenditures that protrude from the ends of their feet. The "cled" or the "claw" portion of their feet is often removed, ground up into a fine powder and used as a flavor and thickener additive in traditional Calypsian desserts, like Beryfanoogan and Cled-Cake.

Happy hunting!
Cheers!

Combibos were spotted eating orange paint on the South West end of OLA#30. Orange paint drops usually triple when this happens.

51.png

Enjoy!

Mourner gone? Mourns...

Mourner gone? Mourns...
Mourner DNA is still in the fertilizer station, just not putting any points into it at the moment. The feedback was the Bibo and Bery had superior loot tables and the same damage types. For this reason the Mourner is currently "less active" there. If there's a spike in demand and a strong reason to bring their spawns back, I'm open to it. I won't ever remove the Mourner DNA, in case they get a buff to their loot table or a possible mission or something comes out for them. Just keeping them less active for now.

Wasn't online but I believe Isis Project Zero Three UL dropped from Bery Stalker on the land, pretty sad as it became one of my grinding spot :/

Wasn't online but I believe Isis Project Zero Three UL dropped from Bery Stalker on the land, pretty sad as it became one of my grinding spot :/

? can you PM me the name of the avatar who you believed looted it? I can check with them. Dang! Sorry you missed the drop!

Mourner DNA is still in the fertilizer station, just not putting any points into it at the moment. The feedback was the Bibo and Bery had superior loot tables and the same damage types. For this reason the Mourner is currently "less active" there. If there's a spike in demand and a strong reason to bring their spawns back, I'm open to it. I won't ever remove the Mourner DNA, in case they get a buff to their loot table or a possible mission or something comes out for them. Just keeping them less active for now.

diluted mineral extractor
mourner skin
body fat

are some of the markup items in Mourner. I also looted some unlimited attack chips from them. But they don't global often, compared to those other two mobs. So I understand the decision, but it's nice to hear that the dna is still there.

1567Original.png
1567Original.png

As an herbivore, they're favorite food is Haimoros. The name "Berycled" is derived from the claw like apenditures that protrude from the ends of their feet. The "cled", or the "claw" portion of their feet is often removed, ground up into a fine powder and used as a flavor and thickener additive in traditional Calypsian foods, like Beryfanoogan and Cled-Casserole.

Happy hunting!
Cheers!

Combibos were spotted eating orange paint on the South West end of OLA#30. Orange paint drops from the biggest meanest of Combibos the most often! Go hunt some Combibo Stalkers just East of Shinook Jungle TP

51.png

Enjoy!

1567Original.png
1567Original.png

As an herbivore, they're favorite food is Haimoros. The name "Berycled" is derived from the claw like apenditures that protrude from the ends of their feet. The "cled", or the "claw" portion of their feet is often removed, ground up into a fine powder and used as a flavor and thickener additive in traditional Calypsian foods, like Beryfanoogan and Cled-Casserole. Also, those hussk gummies your kids love to eat are made up almost entirely of finely ground cleds, enjoy!

Happy hunting!
Cheers!

Combibos were spotted eating orange paint on the South West end of OLA#30. Orange paint drops from the biggest meanest of Combibos the most often! Go hunt some Combibo Stalkers just East of Shinook Jungle TP

51.png

Enjoy!

1567Original.png
1567Original.png

As an herbivore, they're favorite food is Haimoros. The name "Berycled" is derived from the claw like apenditures that protrude from the ends of their feet. The "cled", or the "claw" portion of their feet is often removed, ground up into a fine powder and used as a flavor and thickener additive in traditional Calypsian foods, like Beryfanoogan and Cled-Casserole. Also, those hussk gummies your kids love to eat are made up almost entirely of finely ground cleds, enjoy!

Happy hunting!
Cheers!

Combibo Stalkers caught grazing give loot that's amazing

A stones throw from Shinook Jungle TP. Redulite in the ground, high MU% loot in the Bibos and Berys, dreams coming true, what more could you ask for? OLA#30 offers easy to hunt mobs on an exciting purple mountain lush with native and interesting Calypso vegetation. Take your loved ones here. Set up camp, stay a while, have a laugh at a Bibo's expense. Rack up some kills, gain bragging rights, create stories to tell. Theres no place like this place. A little piece of heaven's hunting grounds carved out of a purple mountain on Calypso. Adventure awaits...

Combibo and Berycled also offer very nice loot, from the different components they drop to the wood with high mu%, blazar, orange paint, and armor parts... These are fantastic low level mobs!

Which one of these mobs are dropping blazar as you state in info above?

Back