Selling: A&P Series Mayhem LR-60, Augmented *SOLD*

ColonelBuckshot

Prowler
Society
AO
Wilburforce ColonelBuckshot Buckshot
Hey guys.

Been toying with the idea to change things up a bit!

So potentially looking to swap my gun.

It is tier T2.99 so probably trade for another T2.99 to keep it a 'Clean' trade.

Considering a swap for the equivalent pistol.

LP-70 FEN would be ok. However I would also consider the BLP equivalent BP-70 perfected.

Due to the tremendous amount of private mail I've been receiving asking for a BO price ive decided to add one as an alternate to swap.

B.O. ***Weapon has now sold!!***

Thanks for everyone's input.

Cheers!

Last edited:
I open bid at 65k if you want..
Sorry but the biggest mistake I could ever make is selling this for something as common as ped. Hence swap only. Honestly, id forever regret it if I simply sold it and found myself without one. Hunting with anything less is just throwing ped down the drain.

Cheers, Buck

Lp70 in that price range tho bp70 perf you would need to add ped for sure. Free bump

Lp70 in that price range tho bp70 perf you would need to add ped for sure. Free bump
Hey I appreciate the advice. Thanks. Yeah I'd noticed similar value for the LP-70 so thought it was fair game to enquire! Wasn't sure about the BP-70 though in terms of value so thanks for letting me know. :)

Buck

lp70 fen sold recently north of 80k I believe.
bp70 perf is therefore likely a bit north of 85k now.
lr60 aug is ~75k recent sale..

people can correct me if I'm wrong.

Hope that helps.

lp70 fen sold recently north of 80k I believe.
bp70 perf is therefore likely a bit north of 85k now.
lr60 aug is ~75k recent sale..

people can correct me if I'm wrong.

Hope that helps.

Yeah my mate sold his LR-60 recently for +75k on this forum. Arguably too cheap, it was snapped up in a couple of hours of being listed.
Personally i wouldn't entertain selling mine for that price. Hence wanting a trade only. Appreciate the input though.

Spec wise its a bit Apples and oranges for LP-70 and LR-60 but they are the equivalent of each other when talking pistol rifle, both have their relative benefits relating to class of weapon, nothing else really compares. However its defo more difficult to compare the BP-70 being blp and all.

One lp-70 fen was bought by a nikita smth for +85k recently tier 2

The prices can vary it depends on seller patience or how badly the buyer wants it. Anyways gl on getting a swap, but i believe you will increase your chances if u give + some ped on the deal.

Offer accepted. Pending transaction.

**Transaction complete**

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yeah this was the tier 2 gun which sold for 85k I believe. I then bought an imk2, didn't like it, sold it then bought another T2.99 LR-60 for a similar price. I then tiered it up to Tier 4.99 and kept it a while before moving away from high eff hunting.

hahahahahahah Buck....mofo dont be too lame lmao !!! ll never find ever again a single trade to make 30k profit like you did with me sellign you mine lr 60 dirty cheap !
You cleary got the gun with intention to tier up a bit and resell ...like was my plan that i shared with you .
LOL fuck lr 60 !!! and remeber this trade cuz u ll never ever again make more then 8-10k on a single trade in this game ever again :)like NEVER ! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Seee this fucking shit man i still didnt overcome it fully .....and i misss at least 2-3trades to make like 30-40k ped too ...cuz i wasnt ready with all in pure ped etc :)
I am not mad at you u did a good job sweet talking me ..i am more confused how i allowed this to happens ...oh yes i REMEBER i got so pissed of i was shooting small Levi in the pvp zone ...and zone was bugged and i was wasting ammo ....lost 1000 ped for 1 hours ....after that decide to sell it :)

Last edited:
hahahahahahah Buck....mofo dont be too lame lmao !!! ll never find ever again a single trade to make 30k profit like you did with me sellign you mine lr 60 dirty cheap !
You cleary got the gun with intention to tier up a bit and resell ...like was my plan that i shared with you .
LOL fuck lr 60 !!! and remeber this trade cuz u ll never ever again make more then 8-10k on a single trade in this game ever again :)like NEVER ! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Seee this fucking shit man i still didnt overcome it fully .....and i misss at least 2-3trades to make like 30-40k ped too ...cuz i wasnt ready with all in pure ped etc :)
I am not mad at you u did a good job sweet talking me ..i am more confused how i allowed this to happens ...oh yes i REMEBER i got so pissed of i was shooting small Levi in the pvp zone ...and zone was bugged and i was wasting ammo ....lost 1000 ped for 1 hours ....after that decide to sell it :)

Don't proclaim to know my intentions. I'm not a trader or a reseller like you, Don't be bitter. Wasn't my fault the weapon went up in value while I owned it, not to mention tier 3 and tier 4 have always been incredibly expensive and required an incredible amount of effort to gather the vast amount of resources required to pull it off.

it easily could have dropped in price too. I took the risk. You say your not mad, but you sure sound mad ?

Also, you paid 60k for the gun and made 20k profit selling it to me and didn't tier it once, So don't talk shit ?

wasnt your fault it went up ;p it was my bad selling it cuz i knew it ll go much higher then the current price :) ofc its not your fault <3
i am just saying u ll never find such a deals anymore when :) this was a 1 time thing such a brutal price jump
i payed 65k sold it 67500 for small profit ! ;p and got it again for 65k
I am not mad bro :) i am just infuenced by the herbs right out of the bed ...i just came to deleted my post cuz sounds too troll but you already Q. me so its too late ! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Back