Can't See Embedded Media in Posts

endermigne

Elite
Society
The White Dots
ender endermigne migne
While reading this thread I noticed that those who were quoting others had embedded media (a pic and a video) in their quotes, while the posts they quoted do not. From my point of view the two posts also weren't edited. So I thought that it may have to do with my forum settings or my browser is somehow set up to not show or load those, but I couldn't find anything.

Does anyone else have this problem? Any option to fix this?

It seems that only the posts of Naomi contain quotes of posts with embedded media added that do not appear in the original.
Those posts with quotes also show that Naomi has edited those posts, perhaps to add the embed content.

Very odd :unsure:

It seems that only the posts of Naomi contain quotes of posts with embedded media added that do not appear in the original.
Those posts with quotes also show that Naomi has edited those posts, perhaps to add the embed content.

Very odd :unsure:

Any idea if these should work? If not, could we have them as simple links or texts?
Pasting a link as text gets transformed into media tag that's not working.
Link is https://clips.twitch.tv/ViscousFaithfulGrousePermaSmug
Thanks!

@eve....when i try to click on the video frame i get " twitch.tv has denied/refused the connection".....so i guess its a permission/security/policy thing...not a technical issue

@eve....when i try to click on the video frame i get " twitch.tv has denied/refused the connection".....so i guess its a permission/security/policy thing...not a technical issue
I know, that's why I wrote what I wrote... text or links would be fine if the SSL thing can't be fixed.

Back