Price Check Mod Fap?

Not sure if u asked about this one or omegaton but i recently bought a 2600 Modified for +7200

Last edited:
Mod faps are mod faps :)
Considering imp faps are around 28K, mod fap would be around 50K, still one of the sweetest toy.
Don't sell yours mate ,-)

Last Mod Fap sold via auction for +60k few months ago, t2.

I thought Imp faps were around 35k..... Also someone has listed a tier 4.99 Mod Fap in auction for 200k.....Thoughts?

That is the one and only SGA mod fap, and it's unfortunately overpriced somewhat drastically.

Mod faps seem to be hovering in the 70k-80k range, considering the lack of them for sale, and that its typically in trade value, not ped.

I thought Imp faps were around 35k..... Also someone has listed a tier 4.99 Mod Fap in auction for 200k.....Thoughts?

My soc mate just bought an Omegaton Imp Fap for +28k

Mod faps seem to be hovering in the 70k-80k range, considering the lack of them for sale, and that its typically in trade value, not ped.

I am aware of at least one, maybe two available right now for +60k. Seems to be a very close circle kept on how/when they get sold.

I am aware of at least one, maybe two available right now for +60k. Seems to be a very close circle kept on how/when they get sold.
This is a problem with a lot of items like this. they get sold no one tells anyone prices so the can maintain artificial inflation of value.

Back