Remaining missions on Calypso

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
Hello all.

1. Wondering - how many missions are remaining on Calypso + surroundings (CP, Monria, FOMA) after the removal of iron missions?
I got 380 completed and 25 open, there are likely next stages for the mining ones perhaps like 600 total?

2. Also, wouldn't it be a nice feature to be able to highlight all NPCs with some mission untaken in the map or so?

3. As I consider myself a completionist indeed, went through the trouble of writing down all my missions (sorting as in game)
Google Spreadsheet link
Please add here your missions that are not on the list, hopefully we can get it to more complete state
Something that triggers me is that the game shows 380 missions completed while the list of completed only has 342 entries - wtf MA :(

Last edited:
I have 523 completed, and I've done hardly any of the mining ones and not much on Monria, but almost everything else. I would guess the maximum is around 600, now that the irons have been deleted.

Last edited:
I have 523 completed, and I've done hardly any of the mining ones and not much on Monria), but almost everything else. I would guess the maximum is around 600, now that the irons have been deleted.
whoa that's a lot more than I thought, guess the chances of running into an NPC with an exclamation mark is quite slim only going for the common TP's :)
too bad cannot print out a list of completed easily, that would be a great source of which ones are missing

whoa that's a lot more than I thought, guess the chances of running into an NPC with an exclamation mark is quite slim only going for the common TP's :)
too bad cannot print out a list of completed easily, that would be a great source of which ones are missing

There are a lot of easy beginner-type ones around PA, Fort Isis, Half Moon Bay/Cove and Cape Corinth, most of which lead you on some sort of chain. And there are all the dailies of course, but i guess you've probably done most or all of them.

It might be wiorth starting a sticky in the missions sub-forum of the Calypso missions remaining for the completionists amongst us. :)

I'd start one but I have only 335 completed after the Iron removal, so there are people with more, who would be better suited to create it.

As I consider myself a completionist indeed, went through the trouble of writing down all my missions (sorting as in game)
Google Spreadsheet link
Please add here your missions that are not on the list, hopefully we can get it to more complete state
Something that triggers me is that the game shows 380 missions completed while the list of completed only has 342 entries - wtf MA :(

I'm at 588.

so it must be over 600, cool :) would be nice to find out the full list of what is still available,
I have put a spreadsheet with my missions to start with
also interesting how many are actually in your list - because for me there are 48 less than the counter :) 342 instead of 380 as in counter
I'm at 588.

As I consider myself a completionist indeed, went through the trouble of writing down all my missions (sorting as in game)
Google Spreadsheet link

I like your list, I suggest that missions that are no longer available to do (eg Mad Prophet mission chain) either be marked in grey or with an asterix to clearly identify that status.

so it must be over 600, cool :) would be nice to find out the full list of what is still available,
I have put a spreadsheet with my missions to start with
also interesting how many are actually in your list - because for me there are 48 less than the counter :) 342 instead of 380 as in counter

I haven't done many mining missions and haven't cared to do any newer missions for at least a few years.

Are they going to delete the rest of these at some point?

I'd help with a list if it were easier.

I haven't done many mining missions and haven't cared to do any newer missions for at least a few years.
Are they going to delete the rest of these at some point?
I'd help with a list if it were easier.
It is indeed not easy especially since you have ~200 more missions on the list, just wondering how many of the 588 are not actually in the completed list - perhaps MA is not displaying all of the old ones
and I think the plan is to get rid of the iron-like missions later on all Calypso surroundings but keep the others

Back