Sector B1 from RDI Secret lab is bugged.

Evey

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Eve Everglades
Personal storage box is bugged, you get an error and loose the safe key => no way to advance to C1
Survival mode bugs out, mobs stop spawning at 35% wave progress so chances for personal key are way smaller.

Edit:
According to MA, bug might be fixed next patch. You need to send support case for lost safe key.

Yes, sorry, to clarify; not being able to reach sector C is *not* a bug. Other issues (safe keys and survival wave) are known and should be fixed in upcoming patch.

EDIT: Just to add, those who have had issues with the keys will be compensated, but they must contact support for that to happen.

Last edited:
Do you need to finish the RDI backpack to advance further in the instance or is it off limits for some other reason?
It's one way of saying: "yeah, we know B1 is bugged"

It is possible later stages are used to upgrade backpack so you need backpack first,. its also possible its bugged :D

Either 1. It's not finished yet or 2. It's too bugged and the reason why it took so long to have the VU 17.4.0 launch or 3. Because YOU SHALL NOT PASS! :laugh:
I just wanted to prove I can use fewer words than the community manager :laugh:

It is not bugged, but sector C is a much bigger project than B, and should be in the next major content release.

Sector B drops new B chips in the meantime.

What are we talking about here? Which planet is this on?

Last edited:
If C1 comes at a later date, wouldn't it be better to let people open the container and just remove C1-C4 from the dialog when a player selects which category?

It is not bugged, but sector C is a much bigger project than B, and should be in the next major content release.

Sector B drops new B chips in the meantime.
Sorry but I think there's a language barrier issue here, we have a different understanding of what a bug is...

This is a bug:

ncbeN6n.png

Also, mobs stop spawning at 35% left of the wave in survival, in B1, is also a bug, because we don't get Private keys.

Yes, sorry, to clarify; not being able to reach sector C is *not* a bug. Other issues (safe keys and survival wave) are known and should be fixed in upcoming patch.

EDIT: Just to add, those who have had issues with the keys will be compensated, but they must contact support for that to happen.

Last edited:

Ahh! Ok, thank you!

Will add this post in OP for others to quickly get the info, ty.

Communication is key too (English saying). After a slow start, ty now to Ludvig for somewhat more info here...

Does this mean there's no point in doing the instances for the moment, because nothing can really be achieved? I've watched some streams but it's all a bit confusing and I'm unclear what the ultimate goal or goals are meant to be.

Either 1. It's not finished yet or 2. It's too bugged and the reason why it took so long to have the VU 17.4.0 launch or 3. Because YOU SHALL NOT PASS! :laugh:
All true...a bit of a WTF moment...

Does this mean there's no point in doing the instances for the moment, because nothing can really be achieved? I've watched some streams but it's all a bit confusing and I'm unclear what the ultimate goal or goals are meant to be.

Money

Back