Selling: [SOLD] Angel(M) FEN Ed. T4 set, imp 5B set, adj 5B set.

Evey

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Eve Everglades
Hello,

I'm helping a friend to sell the following stuff, left after an upgrade.

Angel, FEN Edition, (M) at tier 4 all parts (link).

T4 FEN Angel will give you the following stats:
  • 126 Close combat (42 each impact, cut and stab) and
  • 48 protection against robots (24 each penetration and burn).
  • Durability: 5500
  • Set TT: 363.0 PED

The set has also gives 3 defensive buffs:
  • 15% Decrease Critical Damage,
  • 15% Evade,
  • 15% Dodge

Considering the following:
  • it's comparable with t0 Improved Angel on on imp, cut & stab,
  • it's comparable with t0 Mayhem on imp, cut & stab and has better robot protection,
  • it's better than t0 shadow on close combat

SB of +27k PED
BO of +32k PED
Sold at BO

Armor Plating Mk. 5B, Improved (link). Sold

Armor Plating Mk. 5B, Adjusted (link) Sold

Halloween Mayhem is days away, GET READY!

Last edited:
Imp 5B sold.
Received offer on Angel FEN.

Not being rude, legit question. Why would Angel FEN be worth twice adj angel when adj angel is the superior armor?

Not being rude, legit question. Why would Angel FEN be worth twice adj angel when adj angel is the superior armor? Or ,more than shadow even?

Not being rude, legit question. Why would Angel FEN be worth twice adj angel when adj angel is the superior armor? Or ,more than shadow even?

First of all, Adj Angel is not superior to FEN Angel.

2nd, FEN Angel is the only armor other than avatar bound Viceroy to have an Evade buff.

3rd, this is tier 4, which boosts protection numbers by 20% when defense enhancers are added.

I think the price is fait.

Legends

Shadow recently sold for 38k.
Shadow close protection at t0: 46 impact, 46 stab, 23 cut; total 112
Adj angel close protection at t0: 36 impact, 30 stab, 30 cut; total 96
Angel Fen close protection at t4: 42 impact, 42 stab, 42 cut; total 126

Angel FEN vs Shadow, Angel would still be cheaper even at BO, due to higher robot protection on Shadow; Although, Angel FEN has 3 defensive buffs.
Angel FEN vs Angel adj, there's just too big a difference on Angel FEN at close combat, 30 HP.
Availability is another factor, You can make a lot of adj Angel but there are very few FEN sets, this being the highest tier ingame also...
As I said, it's not mine, but I asked other owners and people that have knowledge in these armors and it would seem the fair price is in that range.
Hope I answered your questions.

Cheers

Both plates sets have been sold, only armor left.

Shadow recently sold for 38k.
Shadow close protection at t0: 46 impact, 46 stab, 23 cut; total 112
Adj angel close protection at t0: 36 impact, 30 stab, 30 cut; total 96
Angel Fen close protection at t4: 42 impact, 42 stab, 42 cut; total 126

Angel FEN vs Shadow, Angel would still be cheaper even at BO, due to higher robot protection on Shadow; Although, Angel FEN has 3 defensive buffs.
Angel FEN vs Angel adj, there's just too big a difference on Angel FEN at close combat, 30 HP.
Availability is another factor, You can make a lot of adj Angel but there are very few FEN sets, this being the highest tier ingame also...
As I said, it's not mine, but I asked other owners and people that have knowledge in these armors and it would seem the fair price is in that range.
Hope I answered your questions.

Cheers

Thanks for the info.

Bump for this Rare armor set ! ;D
By the way u are totaly right its not my business to comment prices on items i am not currently intrested buying ! Wish you good luck with the sell and i am sure u ll find the right buyer that ll value the fact that this is highest Angel Fen Set for sell ever seen on the trade forum :O

Last edited:
Thanks for the input Prototype.
Do I have to make you guys a price check thread so you can discuss it there? From what I understand none of you is interested...
I understand that one of my friends got screwed on shadow, but that's what you get when dealing with greedy resellers, but I'd like to help this other friend of mine to get a fair price for his set. Do you mind?

Tier cost in markup for next two tiers (t5 and t6) is ~500 peds per part. Tier cost in markup so far was about 1k ped per part.
Another huge advantage of this set is that it's about 30% of the cost to tier shadow, according to wiki.
An approximation of tier costs:

TT cost / tier
Tier 1 80.56
Tier 2 161.12
Tier 3 241.68
Tier 4 322.24
Tier 5 402.8
Tier 6 483.36
Tier 7 563.92
Tier 8 644.48
Tier 9 725.04
Tier 10 805.6
Total TT 4,430.80
Total MU approx 2794.4594

I just received an offer slightly below SB tho and I lowered BO.

Halloween mayhem is this or next week? Are you ready? :)

Accepted a bid of tt +26k, running an auction until Friday 16 MA time. BO lowered to +32k; increments in 500PEDs if u wanna bid,
Thank you!

All sold for BO.
Thanks.

Back