RIGHT HAND
Increased run speed 10%
Life steal 2%
increased reload speed 10%
increased health 20hp
decreased critical damage 10%
auto loot 55m

IMO 8k - 10k

This is one of the worst Right Hand rings we have seen in a long time. Considering all the other options out there.

If you don't have an expensive Right Hander at the moment, you're rejoicing that something so budget with 2% lifesteal, 10% IAS, and auto loot is hitting the market.

If you're a box grinder, you're not so happy... ?

EDIT: all MA would have to do is slap 2% crit on it and the value probably doubles. With the already 30% increase in turnover from last year, going into Halloween, MA might not feel as compelled to release a beast of a ring this go around. They seem to be doing just fine, based off in game activity and CLD payments.

I could also be way off on this, who knows. That's just what it's worth to me.

Last edited:
Thanks for your thoughts guys.

As a guy who uses adj ml-35 as primary weapon that auto loot and lifesteal would be great, but i'm guessing someone with a pistol and no brains will pay twice as much as me lol

If less than the usual number of boxes are opened due to it being a low value ring then we could end up with a lower suppply which could inflate price, but I hope not.

It amazes me that 400 seasonal rings have dropped but prices are still insane.

critical hit is pretty good. ya i'm also amazed at the prices. the ares ring is pretty diluted in price. why though, if all the other rings are still so much?

OK, so one sold for 12k on forum and I heard of another selling for 10k in game but then someone pays 14k on a 12ksb 14kbo auction in game - which sounds a little suspect.

But I guess some people don't read forum and just throw ped around so it's maybe legit.

Once prices settle in after Christmas ring drops I think the price is closer to 7-8k even with “inflated prices”

Just spotted a 12k order on auction, looks like I can forget about getting one of these :(

I was the one who bought it on auction for 14k. Hit a 160k ath and I couldn’t be bothered shopping around. Reading this thread doesn’t make me feel smart though...I could have placed a bid, but I was an impatient fool.

Any recommendations for a left hand ring?

I was the one who bought it on auction for 14k. Hit a 160k ath and I couldn’t be bothered shopping around. Reading this thread doesn’t make me feel smart though...I could have placed a bid, but I was an impatient fool.

you don't need a recommendation, you must know the game well enough to have created another account ;) pretty hit , Explo Crafters will laugh ( or not) looking at your EL stats :LOL:

you don't need a recommendation, you must know the game well enough to have created another account ;) pretty hit , Explo Crafters will laugh ( or not) looking at your EL stats :LOL:

Why do I keep getting the accusation I’m using multiple accounts? I am aware I got really lucky, but it’s not like I haven’t been depositing, playing the whole fair trade game and holding to strict community guidance. The money will flow back into the community.

I’m just looking for a left hand ring that will boost my hunting performance. I’m eyeing up the Christmas 2016 ring, but I’m not sure it’s the perfect fit for my use case.

I don’t mean to gloat, however I do like sharing my experience and providing some kind of reasoning behind my decision making when it comes to purchasing items for large sums.

Last edited:
Why do I keep getting the accusation I’m using multiple accounts? I hit itliterally on my second ep4 run. I keep getting flack for it, which is really ruining my hype for the game.

because it takes a certain level to do EP4 and it has no real interest for a beginner ingame to start by buying skill + bp + spend just for that.

Unless you have money to spend and high tier weapons to craft for mayhem? I think I understand the suspicions. The only thing I can say is that I enjoy EU and money isn’t that much of an issue irl. I truly only own one account.

Decent utility and enough reload. It's not an event winner but certainly a very good ring for every day grinds opening up a lot of options for the left hand. I personally think 12-15k is a reasonable price, but reason is a thing long forgotten in the market.

because it takes a certain level to do EP4 and it has no real interest for a beginner ingame to start by buying skill + bp + spend just for that.

MORFOC, this lucky player has explained ingame that he need to craft EP4 in full-condition "to get high amount of residues to optimise the cost to craft his usual AR Matrix guns". Ironic isn't it ? :rolleyes:

To avoid off-topic here, i estimate this Halloween 2020 ring around 8-10k maximum. Its not interesting in a high end gear actually.

MORFOC, this lucky player has explained ingame that he need to craft EP4 in full-condition "to get high amount of residues to optimise the cost to craft his usual AR Matrix guns". Ironic isn't it ? :rolleyes:

To avoid off-topic here, i estimate this Halloween 2020 ring around 8-10k maximum. Its not interesting in a high end gear actually.

I have yet to hear why my thinking is flawed. Seriously, I’m just trying to learn. I just keep getting a lot flack.

I have yet to hear why my thinking is flawed. Seriously, I’m just trying to learn. I just keep getting a lot flack.

Just a tip : buying 102% residue in AH is more interesting than gambling on EP4 and loosing K peds to get them.

You just bought a ring, a shadow set and you're looking at vampiric cloak.... to hunt Anihilation 02. You don't need to learn anything i guess.
Spend your well earned ped wizely and enjoy your time ingame. We'll see in a year or two if you're still here.

I keept hearing that kind of thing. And actually I’m done with mayhem this season. Didn’t get things together on time. Just buying stuff I looked forward to getting.

Who knows what the future shall bring.

Gratz on the ath. If you're fine IRL and u just hit 160k then it's understandable you don't want to piss around :) Although given that part of the value of a ring is dependant on which other rings you can pair it with it may have been wise to decide which pair you wanted before overpaying for a single ring.

Just a tip : buying 102% residue in AH is more interesting than gambling on EP4 and loosing K peds to get them.

I can’t say I didn’t enjoy the risk/reward when I decided to take the ep4 route. I figured buying it on market would be cheaper, but I enjoy the thrill. Thanks for the confirmation.

Gratz on the ath. If you're fine IRL and u just hit 160k then it's understandable you don't want to piss around :) Although given that part of the value of a ring is dependant on which other rings you can pair it with it may have been wise to decide which pair you wanted before overpaying for a single ring.

Something told me not to pull the trigger on items right after the ath, but I simply couldn’t help myself. I’m going to take my time now to settle on a good ring to match the one I’ve got right now. Thanks.

I see you have a buying thread for xmas 2016, this maxes out the run speed, reload and decrease crit damage which means you're halloween 2020 is just giving life steal, auto loot and an extra 20hp.

Doesn't appear to be a great pairing, but if it gets you the boosts you want then go ahead :)

Yeah, the pairing is entirely off. I'll take a better look into things...

Check out Halloween 19 or 18. 19 the cheaper option of the two.

Back