Webshop Down Once Again?

Konvicted

Elite
Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι¢тed
Since 21 MA TIME, the Webshop was down, by that i mean you are unable to proceed to the payment.

"No payments method available"

When using alternative web browser you are getting a bad code 2 factor.

When it finally got available again and got the "Betalingen er godkendt. Vinduet kan nu lukkes.. " / " Payment has been approved. The window can now be closed. "

I did not receive what i was buying

Anyone else experiencing this?

hasn't worked for me today, tried twice many hours apart on two different computers..never had this issue before even when others said it didn't work for them.... Guess I'm a non depositor now, see u all at Boreas!

A new a week a new bug

Worked for me yesterday - are you using a credit card or a debit card?
If a Debit Card. then contact your financial institution & they will sort it

Worked for me yesterday - are you using a credit card or a debit card?
If a Debit Card. then contact your financial institution & they will sort it
Hey, that was a MasterCard, I got help from the live support that said they experienced issues in the evening with their website.

@Konvicted you are not alone but I would advice that you check if it isnt deducted twice from your CC as it is on mine:

Yesterday I tried to buy something from the Webshop but after I put in my CC Data and tried to finish the purchase there was a error message in swedish and the process stopped. So I thought OK, they have a problem lets try it again tomorrow.

Today I tried it again, the Process went through as normal but I did not get anything I bought and in my CC App the amount was deducted twice.
So I made a Support case which was answered in under 10 minutes!! While reading the Support case I noticed a message on my Phone and when I opened it it said one of the two deduction from ENTROPIAUNIVERSE was canceled and the amount was back. So I waited and waited and after now more than 1 hour the second fraudulent deduction is still on my card.

So to all Entropians if you deposit something control that MA does not deduct it twice and that you get the things you bought!!

If this is not corrected soon I think I have to contact my Bank that there is a fraudulent deduction on my CC from Entropiauniverse.

PS: The same CC worked and also on several occasions befor so the card cant be the reason.

26 Oct 2020 18:57
CommittedDibs Deposit

The support assured me after checking with their payment provider that no transaction was succesful.. although i got that confirmation in danish that the transaction was complete.

I have already contacted my Mastercard issuer and we will keep a close eyes on this transaction.

It is also the same card i use when purchasing stuff in entropia universe.

@Raffaele Meiers I am sorry to hear that and i hope the ammount wasnt too large and that this will be refunded quickly.
Thanks for the advise.

Side note: Webshop now working as intended

Yes i had same problem 2 days ago, after in same day i managed to buy. It is working well now.

Our finance team has investigated this issue, and MasterCard has informed us that their 3DSecure service experienced issues between Nov. 9 and the early morning hours of Nov. 11 (today). The good news is that everything should be working normally once again. :)

So far, unlike raffael no payment was taken for the approved failed transaction.
I tryed again later. it worked and the payment appeared today on my bank report.
All has worked ever since.

Our finance team has investigated this issue, and MasterCard has informed us that their 3DSecure service experienced issues between Nov. 9 and the early morning hours of Nov. 11 (today). The good news is that everything should be working normally once again. :)
Thanks, My!

Back