Watch out if you deposit and you get nothing!

Raffaele Meiers

Stalker
Society
Trigger Happy
Rafaele Meiersos Rocko
Yesterday I tried to buy something from the Webshop but after I put in my CC Data and tried to finish the purchase there was a error message in swedish and the process stopped. So I thought OK, they have a problem lets try it again tomorrow.

Today I tried it again, the Process went through as normal but I did not get anything I bought and in my CC App the amount was deducted twice.
So I made a Support case which was answered in under 10 minutes!! While reading the Support case I noticed a message on my Phone and when I opened it it said one of the two deduction from ENTROPIAUNIVERSE was canceled and the amount was back. So I waited and waited and after now more than 1 hour the second fraudulent deduction is still on my card.

So to all Entropians if you deposit something control that MA does not deduct it twice and that you get the things you bought!!

If this is not corrected soon I think I have to contact my Bank that there is a fraudulent deduction on my CC from Entropiauniverse.

PS: The same CC worked and also on several occasions befor so the card cant be the reason.

26 Oct 2020 18:57
CommittedDibs Deposit

If this is not corrected soon I think I have to contact my Bank that there is a fraudulent deduction on my CC from Entropiauniverse.

I would be careful of doing this and instead open another support case to advise you haven't received the items or the refund of the other deposit and wait for MA to look into it first.

If you cry fraud on your CC, it will result in a chargeback to MA, who will lock your account for investigation....which means you won't be able to log in for a while as we all know how long investigations can take sometimes.

I would be careful of doing this and instead open another support case to advise you haven't received the items or the refund of the other deposit and wait for MA to look into it first.

If you cry fraud on your CC, it will result in a chargeback to MA, who will lock your account for investigation....which means you won't be able to log in for a while as we all know how long investigations can take sometimes.

So you mean I should not do like Support advised me to do?

2020-11-10 13:56 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Meiersos,

Thank you for your reply.

We are looking into what can be the issue with the payment provider right now.

You need to contact your bank so that they can help you with releasing the money back to your account

So you mean I should not do like Support advised me to do?

2020-11-10 13:56 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Meiersos,

Thank you for your reply.

We are looking into what can be the issue with the payment provider right now.

You need to contact your bank so that they can help you with releasing the money back to your account

No, that is not what i said. If MA have said for you to do that, then they know about it and its fine to go ahead. I said you should contact support again before crying fraud to your bank, which looks like you did.

So great job on following my advice!

No, that is not what i said. If MA have said for you to do that, then they know about it and its fine to go ahead. I said you should contact support again before crying fraud to your bank, which looks like you did.

So great job on following my advice!

Yes, did it already without your advice, so I thought when I had the response from MA Support, to ask again. But thx a lot for your post as it could help others to not fall into that pit.

1hour and rage :D

take a chillpill that you get from the next strongbox!

It was only because one of the deduction was returned after only some minutes so when second was still there after more than 30 minutes I thought it is better to warn fellow Entropians so they do not expirience the same problem.

BTW: It is still there today so I will now contact my bank about it as it seams it is somewhere stuck in the DIBS-MasterCard-Mindark Nirvana.

The word your looking for was erroneous. They didn't do it intentionally.

Back