Suggestion: Loot 3.0 ideas

Status
Im sure that you are joking here.

i'm not, i had a period where it took me 400k crafts to make the jump from 90% TT-return to 95% TT-return... and after that one i took a break for 2 years... because 400k of whatever to get to the target return is just way too much...

Reactions: Arm
currently i need a 500-1000 HOF to make up for the bad return and to get to the 95+% for those 7 days... there's such bad return streaks to allow for bigger hofs, so where is it?
You'll see those when you will cycle enough.
If we're talking about small batches... I recently did a crafting run, about 12k cliks. Plenty of globals and very decent tt return, 95,3%, but I did it straight, 14 or so hours, not across several months....
Stable results are only possible when there's consistency in your activity, doing 5, 50, 150 clicks a day, you can't get any relevant data. Get it into your head already. I know you want 95% back per click, it doesn't work like that, deal with it!

If we're talking about small batches... I recently did a crafting run, about 12k cliks. Plenty of globals and very decent tt return, 95,3%, but I did it straight, 14 or so hours, not across several months....
Stable results are only possible when there's consistency in your activity, doing 5, 50, 150 clicks a day, you can't get any relevant data. Get it into your head already. I know you want 95% back per click, it doesn't work like that, deal with it!

so you think i'm gonna hit that times 1500-3000 multiplier any time soon? because that's what i'm going to need if the current trent continues for another 2 weeks..

Stable results are only possible when there's consistency in your activity, doing 5, 50, 150 clicks a day, you can't get any relevant data.

but even 1-2k aren't enough to get stable results >.> I do a lot more clicks a day than you think.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arm

Even in bad days the return is better if there is another players. Otherwise we feed the things alone.
With more active players the things will be different.. mayhem is the good example.
As i hear most crafters, craft on calypso.. more players better pool.
For specific things in craft and mining im not familiar, but even hunter i saw the same pattern in TT return.

pool mechanic would just be as silly as wave mechanics or you got to play 14 hours a day game design...

I don't agree that mechanics are stupid. On the contrary ..
The mechanics are made so that people with richer life experience and knowledge have better prosperity, which totally excludes 95% of people(include myself), because this is a game... and gamers nowadays do not have rich life experience.

Entropia Universe. my theory of the situation is on our virtual reality.. but my examples are from practice.

The mechanics are made so that people with richer life experience and knowledge have better prosperity, which totally excludes 95% of people(include myself), because this is a game... and gamers nowadays do not have rich life experience.

Entropia Universe. my theory of the situation is on our virtual reality.. but my examples are from practice.

Not all mechanics are good...
Lab mobs having resistance rotation > good mechanic
Mechanic that's: "play at hour or minute X or f*** off" or "play 14 hours a day or don't even bother installing" > bad mechanic...

so you think i'm gonna hit that times 1500-3000 multiplier any time soon? because that's what i'm going to need if the current trent continues for another 2 weeks..
but even 1-2k aren't enough to get stable results >.> I do a lot more clicks a day than you think.

Didn't you say that MA had fixed the TT crafting return 'bug'?
Or has that come back for you now?

Not all mechanics are good...
Lab mobs having resistance rotation > good mechanic
Mechanic that's: "play at hour or minute X or f*** off" or "play 14 hours a day or don't even bother installing" > bad mechanic...

Evey and Jhereg gave examples that are no different from mine, they are high level i'm still noob...
Why don't you play EP2 1k ped while you sleep tonight .. take a screenshot tomorrow and show us the result.

Why don't you play EP2 1k ped while you sleep tonight ..

1st.) i won't waste money for buying an EP2 for that
2st.) i won't waste money clicking EP2 for that
3rd.) i will get disconnected during the night, so can't see results anyway.
4th.) i won't get any further into eveys strawman arguments

my statement remains, those sub 90% TT-return runs should be change into at least 90% TT-return runs.
Also, there should not be any difference in doing 2,1k in a row or splitting it over 7 days... if the latter grants worse returns because of game design, then the game design needs to change, simple as that.

Last edited:
I would be happy if there are changes in which development is faster for people like you, because I have more time to lose and it will be even better for me. Rather, I have the impression that for the most part you have big losses.

* If you play the slot, the game accepts you as active and will not knock you out.

Rather, I have the impression that for the most part you have big losses.

I'm still in profit due to some very high MU loots (fortunately i know how to get those)... still... running sub 80% TT-return on every run for about a week sucks...

I'm still in profit due to some very high MU loots (fortunately i know how to get those)... still... running sub 80% TT-return on every run for about a week sucks...

This is what I've been experiencing more or less for the last couple weeks or so, during bad loot periods nothing helps, not even the tricks you and others have mentioned, which do work sometimes. It's just depressing. Maybe they're piling up the lootpool for the update on december 1st, hope it doesn't dissapoint.

Didn't you say that MA had fixed the TT crafting return 'bug'?
Or has that come back for you now?
edq8ox54.jpg

May be back... 110 PED run... 70ish% return... going like that for a week now, several thousand loot events and still sitting on terrible return -.-

Why won't MA just make those terrible runs go away or just finally give me an uber hof to make up for all the terrible runs....

and MA ofc has to remove this drops only at a specific time or in waves BS...
it just puts people with RL at a massive disadvantage... they're punishing working players for working and getting money to depo

and MA ofc has to remove this drops only at a specific time or in waves BS...
it just puts people with RL at a massive disadvantage... they're punishing working players for working and getting money to depo

Not only the working, but also the active.
With the current system, the chance of taking your own pool(loss) is zero. I.e. you take the others money and they take yours.. but how you can take some ped of inactive RU who come just to check your pool once at hour.. many know this and take advantage of it.

The gameplay now is after 2k HP mobs, lower of this there is no gameplay.. the system now just generate inactive RU leechers, and therefore the people here wondering why are only on loss. MA said everyone will take what deserve it.. but it is not so.

If i make a pool i want to have a chance for it.. is it fair inactive camper to take 100 of me but i to take 1 of him.. fair play.. bu11shit =)..
This is the gameplay i see up to Atrox.. so i don't see point and farm for skill now..

So i agree at some part of this.

PS. Let we see tomorrow these unexpected changes...

Not only the working, but also the active.
With the current system, the chance of taking your own pool(loss) is zero. I.e. you take the others money and they take yours.. but how you can take some ped of inactive RU who come just to check your pool once at hour.. many know this and take advantage of it.

The gameplay now is after 2k HP mobs, lower of this there is no gameplay.. the system now just generate inactive RU leechers, and therefore the people here wondering why are only on loss. MA said everyone will take what deserve it.. but it is not so.

If i make a pool i want to have a chance for it.. is it fair inactive camper to take 100 of me but i to take 1 of him.. fair play.. bu11shit =)..
This is the gameplay i see up to Atrox.. so i don't see point and farm for skill now..

So i agree at some part of this.

PS. Let we see tomorrow these unexpected changes...

yeah... such fun....
get 2k PED in MU from sales & depo...
do like 6k PED turnover (-600 PED@90% tt-return) , pay 400 PED in MU... so of those 2k PED there should still be around 1k left... but there's actually 0 left... like wth... it makes chasing high MU feel very pointless...

Is there any event starting soon or why is there this constant sub 85% TT-return again?

yeah... such fun....
get 2k PED in MU from sales & depo...
do like 6k PED turnover (-600 PED@90% tt-return) , pay 400 PED in MU... so of those 2k PED there should still be around 1k left... but there's actually 0 left... like wth... it makes chasing high MU feel very pointless...

Is there any event starting soon or why is there this constant sub 85% TT-return again?

Mayhem Universe!

Go kill some punies like all to spend some time :eureka: :whisper:

This topic is interested, and the graph show reality to the moment. Do you wondering where the money are.. in punies :ROFLMAO:

I hope there aren't many people like you to buy a bunch of stuff without some minimum research and documentation. I suggest you try reading some tutorials in the newbies corner, they can be very helpful and before you ask for the system to change, try to learn and understand the current system.
Good luck!

You seem to not like change that much. And seem to think a game should involve many boring tasks to do.

First of all, this is a game. If you understand the game, you will have a different opinion. Players are frustrated because they expect big profits at a low level. If you are looking for extra income and this is your reason, look for another way, it is not necessary to be a hunter, miner or crafter.

Loot 3 and Loot 4 will not be different for new players and those who only look at the upper left corner of the screen.

It was clearly not about profit, it was about the game not being too greedy, leaving 90 percent or at least 50 percent of what you pay for you to by gear etc.

14 hours does not look like a game.

Is that how you justify a greedy/unfair game?

Last edited:
1st.) i won't waste money for buying an EP2 for that
2st.) i won't waste money clicking EP2 for that
3rd.) i will get disconnected during the night, so can't see results anyway.
4th.) i won't get any further into eveys strawman arguments

my statement remains, those sub 90% TT-return runs should be change into at least 90% TT-return runs.
Also, there should not be any difference in doing 2,1k in a row or splitting it over 7 days... if the latter grants worse returns because of game design, then the game design needs to change, simple as that.

Yes: " there should not be any difference in doing 2,1k in a row or splitting it over 7 days "

You seem to not like change that much. And seem to think a game should involve many boring tasks to do.
What I said has nothing to do with what you replied.
I'll say it again - go learn the game first and THEN invest in gear, when you understand what that gear does for you and and not have silly expectations. You can start with these points:
- 90% on decent activity and medium term is not possible;
- you should aim for 97.5% for long term
- tt return should be very low priority if you plan to stick around for a long period.

If you want to have satisfying results, you will have to step up from being super casual and most important educate yourself a bit.
But I'm sure you're still after the easy way, change a game you don't understand so it's easier for you to play once in a blue moon :)

Is that how you justify a greedy/unfair game?

About the system, Yes of course.. There are people who use their head more than their mouse... they see the point in investing a lot of money in a game and they do. Do you think a LOL player should benefit more from them? I would also like to invest in certain things, but they are out of my pocket, that's why I'm just playing... no one is forcing us to playing here, right?

Greedy and Unfair definitions are the status of players(like they said "that's my playstyle")... this is the difference between system and users, no matter what changes there are, they will be fucked by these people. This is another topic of conversation.

And to stop looking at the upper left corner, maybe you miss the main thing in the game?!

Reactions: B-K
It was clearly not about profit, it was about the game not being too greedy, leaving 90 percent or at least 50 percent of what you pay for you to by gear etc.

In fact you are wrong my return to TT is mostly 97% or more. In some cases, when I'm tired I don't get lost and only then I'm below 95%. I read your posts and your mistake is that you are pressing the game.

The game enables those who want to reach the desired faster by paying the price for it.

It also allows the gambling type of people to have fun.

You want loot 3 to be all of that .. I actually play here because every other game is of this type. So I think the mistake of your losses is only yours.

The only thing I don't like about the game is that I never play for my pool and if I want to win, I have to take yours. My understanding of prosperity does not include theft, but knowledge, so this is something I don't like about the game. If there is to be a change for me, it must be in this part, not in the system or next type of loot.

The more i play the more i think loot 2.0 is fine. Maybe only thing i would want to change is how long the downswings can be. Hunting for weeks with 10% profitable hunts can get to you. However this makes the upswings last longer too. But for a player that cant cycle that much these downswings can be devastating.

Status
Back