Suggestion: Shop mannequins

Yes or no?

• Total voters

martinstids

Alpha
Latvieshu Krutaakais Purns
It would be nice to have some kind of mannequins, that you can leave f.e. in twins and it will work like a portable and temporary shop while player is afk/offline or just went hunt/mine. Lets say it has 2 selling slots and some kind of weight limit to not abuse it too hard.
I think this would boost ped cycle in EU economy a bit and help to get rid of unwanted loot much faster.

Im muonline fan and there is such feature. If you click on mannequin, new popup window opens with available items and prices. Pretty usefull.
MU-Online-profile-f2p-screenshots-07.jpg

Last edited:
Twin peaks would never load again if they implement this. We have malls and other shops for this, buy a shop + a shopkeeper if you want this experience.

[...] We have malls and other shops for this, buy a shop + a shopkeeper if you want this experience.

They can be complementary.

What if every shop owner can trade 5 point of capacity to get a "street shopkeeper" ?
This street shopkeeper can carry only 2 or 3 item and be used to promote shop in mall.
By reducing this mannequin capacity you protect the utility of mall and shop to store large amount of item.

It can also help to sell shop as everyone will want a mannequin

Actually, a lot of people dont go in mall and i'm not even talking about "building shop".
Its a win/win situation.

Last edited:
Yea i hate malls too, lag is pretty hard for my pc and its always lot of running from shop to shop and blindly looking to find something i need. Also shops should be more cheaper and more available for plebs as well. Shop thing needs a tweek similar to what MA did to enhancers.

Back