Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Register: twitch.tv/lachlantheentropian

This event has paid more than +100 000 PEDs prizes already. What you wait for! sign up now.

This event has paid more than +100 000 PEDs prizes already. What you wait for! sign up now.

Hi can you please register "Time with Soze and the Devil", team leader is Monkey Lou-Cifer Lou; thank you :)

Register :
Master Duncan Paradox

Hey all. Been inactive but I'm back now. Looking forward to the new LA's!

Luri UncleMo Nightshade

Always good to cash in some extra points while hunting (y)

hope Chi comes back = must be on vacation - offline 7 days

Register:
Micheva Rhizosis Sacramento

I think there has been an error calculating points again.

At the end of November my points were 2633.07 But on the spread sheet for start of December my carried over balance is only 2574.17.

I think the error has come from not adding the extra 10% boost from multiple months of 50 globals before transferring the data to the next month.

It also doesn't look like that extra 10% boost was added to my October score either.

You might want to check this for other participants too.

Please register, "Classified Degenerates" team leader Monkey Lou

I think there has been an error calculating points again.

At the end of November my points were 2633.07 But on the spread sheet for start of December my carried over balance is only 2574.17.

I think the error has come from not adding the extra 10% boost from multiple months of 50 globals before transferring the data to the next month.

It also doesn't look like that extra 10% boost was added to my October score either.

You might want to check this for other participants too.

Thanks for pointing this out. we will look and make the adjustments.

I'm in Drago PL Green Drago PL Red Drago PL

twitch.tv/wrench_crowbar 2
twitch.tv/wrench_crowbar 3 to register plz

Please register Philippus SoberPhil Maximus. I'm liking the exos at winter park, already had a few globals there.

You're in, welcome on Board
Please register Philippus SoberPhil Maximus. I'm liking the exos at winter park, already had a few globals there.

Back