Question: Using up universal ammo efficiently

Kombinator

Marauder
Society
CCCP
Velikii Komby Kombinator
Looking for ideas on both mobs to hunt naked with decent evade and L ranged weapons to use (around 85-90 level in blp and laser).

Want to burn through most efficiently and with chance of breaking even:)

3f2.jpeg

I would like to add with TT finder, or UL rookie if you have it already. More drops = more chances to loot boxes.

Interesting, to mine would need to get a gun anyways though. Sold out of all my gear and deeds, skills only left:)

Interesting, to mine would need to get a gun anyways though. Sold out of all my gear and deeds, skills only left:)

Speak to Alex Bukin at Camp Icarus, he has a spare one for you ;)

More helpfully, there are some mob free areas on various planets, you never know what you might find!

OK, sure interesting idea about Icarus, will check it out. I am going to stay on calypso as sold all my travel gear as well:) But do I understand correctly that I can use the universal ammo as probes as well?

OK so will run and burn up my universal ammo supply with mining, can people remind me of few decent mining areas low mobs or none?

FOMA only if you can sustain longer runs, otherwise bad chance of huge loss. Plus mining tax

East side of Treasure Island: No mobs 0% mining tax.
Also PVP area by Fort Argus
Just north/northeast of PVP4 is chirpy spot, so no danger there
East La of New Switzerland no mobs, but mining tax

Some of those spots are lower range materials, but they sell well.

Can't recall any others without jumping onto a map and no time atm.
Hopes that helps

Back