Selling: Selling Out (Auction). Old items, armor, decorations, SGA stuff, Unique Clothing, Plates, Amps.

Kpeters

Stalker
Society
Antipodean Army
Konrad "KP" Peters
Hi guys, it is with a heavy heart and after years of giving it thought that I am finally selling all my stuff in EU. I always thought I was going to return but the reality is that life changes too much in 15 years!

This is not uber stuff, but there are interesting things.

To avoid cluttering the sales forum ,and to avoid splitting sets on in game auction I present you a Google Sheets Spreadhsheet where you can see all I have on offer.

Part of the items you will find are:

• Linguistic Vacation Clothes Set
• Marber Foxtrot SGA
• Fap 50 SGA
• CRA Armor
• Vigi Armor
• Gnome Armor
• Apartments on Treasure Island and Sakura City
• Older christmas gifts.
• Vehicles, materials, and more.

The idea is the following:

• Interested party will send me a pm or write a bid here and I will update the sheet and the thread with the amount with the forum or eu name of the bidder on it.
• Most items will have a reserve price, as soon as its met I will update that in the spreadsheet.
• If a bidder has the highest bid but no reserve was met at the end of the auction, we can discuss price.
• Winning parties will pm me to accomodate the best time to meet ingame and do the exchange.

If you want a picture of an item you want to bid on let me know.

Please post or PM me reasonable bids for the items, the auction will run for 2 weeks until Saturday Dec 12 @ 8:30pm GMT-6.

Thanks!

KP.

Last edited:
Bids updated thank you!

Hi guys, it is with a heavy heart and after years of giving it thought that I am finally selling all my stuff in EU. I always thought I was going to return but the reality is that life changes too much in 15 years!
Good luck KP and i still get to follow your cool car posts on social media. I took a break and came back. So I understand that after so long the game loses its appeal. When the right game comes along EU will get burned badly. They need to lift their game instead of treading water.

Good luck KP and i still get to follow your cool car posts on social media. I took a break and came back. So I understand that after so long the game loses its appeal. When the right game comes along EU will get burned badly. They need to lift their game instead of treading water.

Yeah it's pretty much the same thing since I started playing but now for some reason I can't stop picking up items by mistake haha! I may keep a small amount of stuff to hunt now and then.

But yeah man life changes, and the cars need spares!

A 635csi would be way more fun that this game. Need a massive ATH to get the 635 though. lol

A 635csi would be way more fun that this game. Need a massive ATH to get the 635 though. lol

LOL I tried to get one but was beat by another guy to it. Bought an R107 450SL 77" MB. It's in the shop... the joys of vintage car ownership.

Hi guys, updated the bids.

Decided that items that are being bid on will have a visible reserve and buyout price for absolute clarity and to make better use of our time avoiding constant smaller bids on items of higher value.

This will help me keep the sheet more up to date.

Thank you!

Guys I'm so sorry I'm late the auction is closed as of yesterday 8:30pm. The spreadsheet is not yet updated will update and contact any winners via private msg to deliver the goods. Thanks!

Where you the lucky guy to buy (Bukin's Blade) off AH the limited time it was trade-able?

How much are you asking for the armor?

Please check your inbox.

Please check your inbox.
I spoke with him not long ago to meet up in game but he was having Authenticator issues and had to open a ticket. Not sure if he is still having issues.

Is this still going on?

I am interested in Guide Marber. What tier etc? Any idea on price +200?
Black leather armchairs? +2/per?
Kaze Table +2?
Large carpet +2?

Sent u a msg a few days ago with offers. Can u say if i got anything

/Randy

Daily bump for a friend

Bump for a friend!! Look at old and powerful items!

Bump for a friend :D

Back