What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Will Australian Music ever be as good again :(

“I’m going to fill you little pussy with my cum!” I grunted as I spurted ropes of semen into her.

“I can feel your dick squirting in me WOW” Renee moaned and wrapped her arms around me then kissed me. “Ash, that feels so good, I love your hands on me, don’t stop please.”
Ash continued to caress her sister’s body as she sat on my lap, her head turned to kiss Ash.

“Ash please suck on my pussy, suck out Uncle Will’s cum.” Her voice was barely a whisper.
Ash was a little embarrassed by this, and her face flushed red. “I’ve never done that before!”

Renee stood up and my softening cock dropped out with a pop. She lay back on the couch pulling Ash towards her then whispered something in her ear that I did not catch.

Ash turned to me and said, “Will you teach me please?”

I described my technique to her and encouraged her to think about what she would like and to then try that on Renee. Tentatively she leaned in and started to kiss and lick Renee’s hot little box. I could see a mix of her juice and my semen leaking out, which Ash proceeded to lap up like a kitten with a bowl of milk.

“Oh that’s good Ash, suck my clit and make me cum.”

Renee’s body responded to Ashleigh’s tongue and fingers and a short time later she orgasmed strongly.

I moved behind Ash and began to kiss and lick at her wet slit. This got her going and she pushed back as I spread her lips and sank a finger into her waiting hole. The combination of my tongue and finger continued to pleasure Ash as she continued to work on Renee’s hot and very wet pussy. They had got into a rhythm and almost orgasmed together. We all lay on the couch holding each other and I contemplated what this change would mean for us all.

Don’t get me wrong, I love them both, but I was trying to understand how we would manage all this. I was also more than a little surprised by the open feelings they had for each other. I was not offended by it, only curious as to where their new found feelings would lead.

Renee spoke first. “Ash I think I’m bi-sexual. Beth and I have a thing going, but we both like being with our boyfriends too.”

“How long have you two … um been together?” Ash responded.

“Ah, I think on and off for the past year. We sort of fell into it after a night out clubbing with friends, and I stayed over at her place and well you can imagine the rest.”

“Does Robbie know?”
“No, but he wouldn’t know if his arse was on fire. He isn’t the smartest guy around. And anyway that would then make it complicated.” Renee laughed.
“Complicated, what do you call the three of us, a picnic?” Ash responded.

It was late and we needed sleep, but not before we cleaned up. We flopped into my bed and snuggled up together each of us dreaming of what had happened and what might happen in the future.

Last edited:

You thought there was no ABBA in my collection? You are correct, there isn't. ✅

Happy Friday! :dance:

I am missing an Era I was never a part of :(

Wayne Thompson who created the character of Todd Nolan for the Jak Hurley comic strip also worked on the world famous Bananaman...!

250px-Bananaman_-_Beano_Superhero.jpg
:banana::banana::banana:

--------------------

I really would like to hear a serious Techno/Trance re-mix of this one...

Last edited:

I'm gonna blame it on you.

You're moving ahead so fast, tomorrow's yesterday. :tp:

Last edited:
Well... then I offer classic John Barry :handgun:

This being a very close second... :o:

The official vid of the original song:

Guess what, they chose a singer/songwriter with an appropriate name... :laugh:

Live, many years later, in 2005:

Last edited:

Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home,
And experience it as a place to visit and play with reality.

Back