FYI: Modern MindForce Guide for 2020

Just occurred to me-
The best use for a resurrection chip is when you’re in a party with someone who doesn’t have a tp chip :laugh:

Hey Captain,

thanks for this really awesome review. Got into MF again trough hunting with my low lvl IRL Friend that just started the Game.
Loving the fact that you can use an Extender!

Can you talk about MF Amps too? This is the last topic id like to know some more about whats out there and the Prices.

Cheers
Bränch

I referred to this thread twice tonight.

Great information and Thank You for your time and effort.

Thank you all for your tremendous positive feedback on this thread. It took a great deal of time and effort to create it, and the appreciation expressed here has been very heart warming. I will see what I can do to update the thread for 2021.

Hey Captain,

thanks for this really awesome review. Got into MF again trough hunting with my low lvl IRL Friend that just started the Game.
Loving the fact that you can use an Extender!

Can you talk about MF Amps too? This is the last topic id like to know some more about whats out there and the Prices.

Cheers
Bränch

Hey mate,

I apologize for the late response - I have been rather scarce on PCF as of late. I will see if I can take the time to make an addition to the thread regarding amps. I will not include prices, however, because the market changes significantly over time and therefor the prices of today may not be applicable tomorrow.

Since this is still the first result when you google "Entropia Mindforce Guide" I would like to ask here so all future newbies can see it....

Could someone please explain the difference between the "A" and the "B" implant versions with a little more clarity? More specifically, the below quote is confusing for someone who doesn't use MF (like me).
Letter System: Some MindForce implants have letters on them, for example "NeoPsion 55-B MindForce Implant (L)". As of the time of writing this thread, the "A" series of implants absorbs 10% of chip decay, and the "B" series absorbs 20% of deterioration.

Does this mean the "A" series absorbs 10% of your chip's decay and the "B" series absorbs 20% of it's own decay but not the chip? What is this "deterioration"?

Since this is still the first result when you google "Entropia Mindforce Guide" I would like to ask here so all future newbies can see it....

Could someone please explain the difference between the "A" and the "B" implant versions with a little more clarity? More specifically, the below quote is confusing for someone who doesn't use MF (like me).

Does this mean the "A" series absorbs 10% of your chip's decay and the "B" series absorbs 20% of it's own decay but not the chip? What is this "deterioration"?
It works the same as extenders but its implants instead. Its possible to put an extender on a mf chip so you get the implant and extender decay absorption.

Since the new UI update this is no longer working, we have to use the storage instead.
You can just drag it onto the info screen of the chip like when you add enhancers, no need for storage.

Back