News: Server Downtime for Maintenance

Mayhem Results ?:rolleyes:

Maintenance to turn off all missions that have items on all planet partner planets, without any communication.

Entropia universe, more than a game
Entropia universe, Free for all, if you are on Calypso
Entropia _ Stay on Calypso_ if you want items _ Universe
Entropia_ Fck those planet partners_ Universe

got kicked out of an instance and lost boss points (-250) all because i didnt have right chat open to see servers were coming down.

if only there was some kind of way to warn players maybe like a message that's right in the middle of the screen in all red so that cant be missed. :scratch2:

got kicked out of an instance and lost boss points (-250) all because i didnt have right chat open to see servers were coming down.

if only there was some kind of way to warn players maybe like a message that's right in the middle of the screen in all red so that cant be missed. :scratch2:

Yeah, I think it's doable to have a message that pops and let you know, last day i got a message when i wanted to place a bid on auction (never saw that before) it said warning, you are about to place 95% of your PED balance on a bid bla bla... but yeah...
maybe some players will not like to have this sort of imposed pop up while they play, in hurry, before server down :cdevil:

Maybe we'll be getting some Xmas bones to give as presents to the cute doggie balancing manager over the coming year - just activate for a 5-minute 10% chance of 1% more shrapnel on the next mob killed. Also comes with 100% negative heal on any heal tools, so be careful... ;)
Any news on presents, though? Who's a good doggie then?! Yes, youuuuu!

Last edited:

So, because you didnt have systems chat open you want to impose a pop up on everyone elses screen? No thanks.

So, because you didnt have systems chat open you want to impose a pop up on everyone elses screen? No thanks.
wrong.
we already have the red writing on the screen to tell us amp is dead and other useless stuff, i was hinting maybe we could have that writing tell us if and when servers are coming down.

we already have the red writing on the screen to tell us amp is dead and other useless stuff, i was hinting maybe we could have that writing tell us if and when servers are coming down.

Don't get me wrong, I understand your frustration. But, do you really want such an information to appear among messages such as that mob being dry or that mob can't be a disciple (oh wait, they actually fixed that one!)? That would make those pointless messages as important, which they clearly are not. I've posted already that I'm not reading those messages any more (unintentionally) and it's just a red smear on my screen that my brain renders out. I only read them when my gun stops firing.

With all the problems/bugs in this game sometimes it's on us to use the game and its opportunities as they are intended. And turning on the system-messages in your general hunt-chat should be doable, IMHO.

What would make sense is to have MA separate those important messages from the various other messages in the system channel (friends logging in/out, start of an event, waypoints being added/removed, ...) and make them high-priority messages that appear in all chats in parallel.

Much better to have this once a week than that time we had nonstop avatar can't be a disciple..... I agree! System warning should be briefly displayed middle of the screen. With the possibility of being disabled if people are blinded by it ofc...

According to the last vid MA are working on unifying the Entropia user interface.

My guess would be that that includes chat and alert displays.

Back