Question: Resource Gathering, Gardening and Housing

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
Hello,

The introduction of these three new systems was an exciting leap towards real housing in Entropia Universe, but it seems you decided to abandon the idea of developing them any further. Besides a couple of minor bug fixes there has been no new content for any of them even though there was huge demand when they were first introduced.

My question is: Do you have plans to improve these systems, release new content for them or add new land plots ?

Thank you ;)

• Hi Angel O2 Mercer. We have no current plans for adding or improving that content in the near future.
- Dennis Antonsson

Decided to start reading from the bottom up - this has not been a great start! Will reading up the list improve things?

...and the top x posts in AMA just say the answer is in the vid! Looks like no strategy for reading AMA would have been full of fun.... sigh! I guess I'll watch that now then and find out what the silver lining to all of this is supposed to be... :( (for readers later on, I read the thread before almost any comments had been made, so in the order MY answered - her first answers first. With our comments coming, that order will not stay that way ofc, so the order in which you read one depressing answer after another may change... or noone bothers commenting much and the list stays as it was.)
If this stays a thread near the top, maybe I can save people time - the answers are what we expect them to be.

Oh, I did thumbs-up the answer from behind the scenes about programming problems encountered. I do recommend that thread... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...encountered-since-working-on-entropia.277669/

Last edited:
Why would they abandon a system that is already implemented? They only have to release more content (plots, etc..), most of the work is already done...

Well, whatever :(

In the near future is the wording. I’m sure it will get a pass at some point but I imagine we are looking at a year or two at least :(

Back