List of boosted (L) blueprints

If a BP is boosted for real, not just randomly tagged golden, it will be reflected in the MU of the BP pretty fast...

Need confirmation

• Towel Blueprint (L) Blueprint (L)
Confirmation : [Towel (C) Blueprint (L)] is boosted

Also add : [Short Katu Curtain (C) Blueprint (L)]

I think lvl 5 l blueprint is boosted had one this month only 2 pec but it was insane mu so assume it was boosted didnt check.

Also might be helpful info the only opal iv found this month came from a boosted print so assume higher chance looting them from those blueprints.

Last edited:
I think lvl 5 l blueprint is boosted had one this month only 2 pec but it was insane mu so assume it was boosted didnt check.

Also might be helpful info the only opal iv found this month came from a boosted print so assume higher chance looting them from those blueprints.

I know for a fact that 400 ped of Opal came from plain old Component crafting, not EP, not boosted, just plain old Component crafting on quantity...

Pilot Goggles Blueprint (L) is Boosted

I can confirm
  • Long Polka Curtain (C) Blueprint (L)
This dropped as boosted on me last week

Just found "Feffoid Statue Blueprint (L)" Boosted

got boosted gungnir BP last week

got boosted gungnir BP last week

I looted this BP before and clicked it a bit, doesn't feel boosted at all, and it has low MU for a really good BP.

I looted this BP before and clicked it a bit, doesn't feel boosted at all, and it has low MU for a really good BP.

It isn't boosted, despite having the text and color. I've opened support cases to MA on ones i have seen that say boosted but are not....but you know MA, if its broke, just ignore it.

This whole list in the OP needs to be redone, it should be a list of actual boosted BP's, not ones that just have the text/color as many are not.
Verification should be done by proof on what the outcomes are, not what the BP says.

It isn't boosted, despite having the text and color. I've opened support cases to MA on ones i have seen that say boosted but are not....

Well, that explains this...
I can confirm the Uwasa Lamp Blueprint (L) is listed as boosted, however, my results from it were decidedly LESS than boosted, so...

It isn't boosted, despite having the text and color. I've opened support cases to MA on ones i have seen that say boosted but are not....but you know MA, if its broke, just ignore it.

This whole list in the OP needs to be redone, it should be a list of actual boosted BP's, not ones that just have the text/color as many are not.
Verification should be done by proof on what the outcomes are, not what the BP says.

OK - then I have a whole weekend to play EU, I will do some tests of my own with the "boosted" BP's I have (orange text) to see whether they are boosted or not. What would be the expected success rate, twice the normal BP for example.

Is it success rate or base multiplier with real boosted BPs?

I don't mind adding a "✔ Verified" tag to those reported as really boosted, but honestly I don't want to waste my limited time for MA to come one day and "fix" them or change them (since it's clear they are broken). Plus I'm not a crafter myself.

Can someone else take over this? You have my full permission to copy&paste the first post and I'll link to your thread.

PS: Gungnir BP added.

OK - then I have a whole weekend to play EU, I will do some tests of my own with the "boosted" BP's I have (orange text) to see whether they are boosted or not. What would be the expected success rate, twice the normal BP for example.

Boosted BP's are not based on success rate, they instead can return higher TT on a near success/success.
Example, Level 2 Amp Light (L) BP is boosted. Its tt input is 9.02 ped. It can return a near success of 11.726 ped (averaged).
It's average success is 15.334 ped.

You can generally tell if the BP you got might be boosted by the number of clicks received on a drop. It should be fairly low (less than 30 i would say).
While this doesn't guarantee the BP was boosted as i have received some that are low click's but not boosted, you generally know that any you get over 40+ clicks are not boosted.

Also just because something is boosted, doesn't mean it is always worth the cost to click, some have near success of just around the tt input, in those cases it normally isn't worth it unless the item has good MU.

Is it success rate or base multiplier with real boosted BPs?

I don't mind adding a "✔ Verified" tag to those reported as really boosted, but honestly I don't want to waste my limited time for MA to come one day and "fix" them or change them (since it's clear they are broken). Plus I'm not a crafter myself.

Can someone else take over this? You have my full permission to copy&paste the first post and I'll link to your thread.

PS: Gungnir BP added.

If i find the time i can create a new list (or i can verify some if someone else creates the new list).
I think i have confirmed the near success/success on about 35-40 boosted BP's, some not on this list.
Usually i would keep this to myself, but i don't really go buying them to click anymore due to the ridiculous MU most have suddenly shot up to.

You can generally tell if the BP you got might be boosted by the number of clicks received on a drop. It should be fairly low (less than 30 i would say).
While this doesn't guarantee the BP was boosted as i have received some that are low click's but not boosted, you generally know that any you get over 40+ clicks are not boosted.

Also just because something is boosted, doesn't mean it is always worth the cost to click, some have near success of just around the tt input, in those cases it normally isn't worth it unless the item has good MU.

Interested on your thoughts about this. As I said, this seems to be a case of "false advertising". :ROFLMAO: Or maybe just bad luck on my part? Dunno.
(To explain: The yellow section is filled before the run, the blue is filled after. White is auto-calculated.)

index.php

Interested on your thoughts about this. As I said, this seems to be a case of "false advertising". :ROFLMAO: Or maybe just bad luck on my part? Dunno.
(To explain: The yellow section is filled before the run, the blue is filled after. White is auto-calculated.)

index.php

It most likely isn't boosted as you should receive more tt back than what you spent (don't count MU in it)....over an ok number of clicks.
What you should be looking at though is individual clicks. Do you get a near success that is higher than your tt input? If so then its boosted.
If you never get one (unless you only had a couple of clicks), then it's not boosted.

I can usually see some outcome within 20 clicks of a bp. You can notice it as low as one click but it is best to do more than that for accurate validation.
Of course some BP's are hard to come by more than a few clicks or get the mats for more than a few clicks...in which case you have to either save them up over time, take the chance you don't get a miss or low roll, or let someone else do it.

OK so I clicked 20 goes on the gungnir "boosted" bp over the weekend. I did not use any residue. success was 10 out of 20 with average TT value between 5.69 TT and 6.09 TT. I have no idea whether that confirms whether the BP is "boosted" or not. Incidentally the 20 clicks returned no fails.

Does anyone know if the Boosted (L) BPs still give TT back minimum if you do not max the bp??

Well, Sema Harness and Helmet lists as boosted

I'll confirm the following furniture BPs as at least listed as boosted in the gold text:

1. Winston Classic Pub Stool Blueprint (L)
  2. Traditional Decotown Short Wall Shelf Blueprint (L)
  3. Matalin Single Bed (C) Blueprint (L)

Back